Updated build editor?

Updated build editor?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SrebX.6498

SrebX.6498

Q:

Is there any build editor that has already added the New elite specs?
I know we don’t have all the info but I would like to work with the little we do have, and honestly it’s just easier for me to understand when it’s layed out like that

Thanks in advance

[EG] Ethereal Guardians, Fort Aspenwood
Violette Glory [Warrior]
Bala Rama [Herald]

Updated build editor?

SrebX.6498

Bumping filled with hope although it’s a long shot

Violette Glory [Warrior]
Bala Rama [Herald]

Updated build editor?

Posted by: Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

long shot u be able to see this wekend friday through sunday! what the new specialized elite are on specs. but on sept 22nd is the release so you have full use of the new specialized elites on all characters then

Updated build editor?

SrebX.6498

long shot u be able to see this wekend what the new specialized elite on specs. but on sept 22nd is the release so you have full use of the new specialized elites on all characters then

I might be wrong, but Im pretty sure this coming weekend only tests the story demo and doesn’t have the new elite specs

Violette Glory [Warrior]
Bala Rama [Herald]

Updated build editor?

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

If the people who created build editor are still actively updating it, then it usually takes few days to change the skills. If there are new mechanics (ammo for example), it may take longer.

Updated build editor?

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

I know we don’t have all the info but I would like to work with the little we do have, and honestly it’s just easier for me to understand when it’s layed out like that

Thanks in advance

Elite spec stuff is subject to change at launch… We are not going to get elite specs in build editors until final numbers for everything is out. There was also just a big profession patch, and maybe more to come, so we need to have realistic expectations and be patient.

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

Updated build editor?

SrebX.6498

Thanks in advance

Elite spec stuff is subject to change at launch… We are not going to get elite specs in build editors until final numbers for everything is out. There was also just a big profession patch, and maybe more to come, so we need to have realistic expectations and be patient.

Of course, Im not expecting anything, Im just trying
But I’m asking because I remember we did have 1 or 2 Editors adding the Elite specs after they’ve been intorduced leading up to the release of HoT, and since we already have most of the tooltips and the ability to data mine, I figured it might be possible that some website may have already added what we did get.

Anyhow Im realizing this is not the case and obviously I haven’t expected it to, so thanks everyone!

Violette Glory [Warrior]
Bala Rama [Herald]