Upgrade to Belinda's Sword for players?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

Q:

After the story where Belinda’s soul fuses with the sword, I was wondering if there are plans to upgrade ours too with that nice subtle effect of her soul being there?

I know it’s probably reserved just for Jory, but I was one of those people who really liked Belinda and felt distraught when i saw her at the end in Fort Salma. It would be nice to upgrade our swords too in recognition of our efforts to try and save her and would make us feel special knowing she’s always with us. At least that’s how i feel, don’t know about the others who bought the skin.

Posted by: joshc.3129

joshc.3129

If it does become available expect it to be a separate skin in the gem store.

Anet doesn’t like being unfair to the players, so they may see it as unfair to players that bought the first skin to be the only one to get the new skin, while the other players have to wait for the first skin to become available again in the gem store.

The only way to get around this is to make the original skin be permanently available in the gem store or make the new skin available via Black Lion Claim Tickets.

Kill stuff to unlock weapons skills, most confusing thing I ever heard of. (sarcasm)

Posted by: rapthorne.7345

rapthorne.7345

I’d love that. The glowyness was cool.

Resident smug Englishman on the NA servers, just because.

Posted by: Kythan Myr.4719

Kythan Myr.4719

Why not just add the glow affect when they make it available again and then make it retroactive for anyone who bought it prior. They’ve done stuff like this before like that Flame-Kissed armor fiasco.