Us aviators need an invisible glider skin!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

While waiting for an event chain yesterday, somebody dropped an Aviator’s Memory Box. Having laughed my kitten off when the original April’s Fool was running, i threw myself at it, extended my arms, and proceeded to play pretend airplane.

Except now, we’ve got HoT. And this time, i could jump from high positions and glide while making airplane noises with my arms stretched out. That was, like, epic.

But this is where the glider skin gets in the way. I have an aviator cap, i have “wings” deployed, and i’m humming the engine noise: I DON’T NEED A GLIDER! I KNOW I CAN FLY BY MYSELF BECAUSE I’M AN AIRPLANE!

The gliding/aviator combo screams for an invisible glider skin. One that works. Because i should add that yes, i do have an invisible glider in wvw, but it has very poor glinding capabilities, causing me no small amount of broken bones. Please ANet, consider it. Or add a switch to show/hide glider like helmet and shoulders. Invisible shoes are good, an invisible glider is even better!

Attachments:

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

+1 for fun factor

Also, if I may chime in, I’d like the magic carpet and broomstick to be a gliders too

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Really cool idea, +1.

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

No need for invisible gliders, we’d just need a “show/hide glider” option like with helmets/gloves/backpacks.

Being in aviator mode, doing bombing runs on the elder wyvern. Mmm.