Use money from the Trading Post

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: IYIFlame.2971

IYIFlame.2971

Hey, this is a suggestion for a minor change in the game which in my opinion could go a long way. I hate it when I decide to buy something from the trading post but don’t have the money on me but at the same time I have more than enough to collect from the trading post. I hate it because that means I need to go collect that money which is mine already anyway in order to use it. Instead I would like to be able to use it whenever I am buying something from the trading post or perhaps even have it added to my account gold altogether immediately when I sell something on the TP and just get a mail saying X amount of gold has been transferred to you for selling Y(although I am aware that can cause a serious mail clutter). What do you guys think?

Posted by: Flintgold.5761

Flintgold.5761

Think the option to collect coin without having to go to a TP npc would be better…I sell a lot of item, definitely do not want a mail every time something sells.

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

I think it would be easier if they just let us collect from the TP from anywhere. Really if they allow us to sell on the TP from anywhere what really is the difference?

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Posted by: Flintgold.5761

Flintgold.5761

I think it would be easier if they just let us collect from the TP from anywhere. Really if they allow us to sell on the TP from anywhere what really is the difference?

I imagine you can not collect items to keep people from buying things from it in the middle of dungeons like potions. Farmers could probably use this to their advantage as well. Who knows the real reason, Anet is funny that way.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I imagine you can not collect items to keep people from buying things from it in the middle of dungeons like potions. Farmers could probably use this to their advantage as well. Who knows the real reason, Anet is funny that way.

Except there is the Trading Post Express which make that possible and there is the infinite version from BLCs.

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

I guess that kind of makes sense, but over all it still seems odd lol.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?