Useless BLChest minis

Useless BLChest minis

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kruhljak.2705

Kruhljak.2705

So, Anet, you’re never going to implement a filter or something to prevent people from continuing to receive account bound, unforgeable minis from BLChests when they’ve already unlocked a particular one?

Even when the fact is at least some number of people are being functionally screwed out of 33% of a chest have paid real world cash to buy keys? That this is not a common situation is irrelevant; that it’s possible at all, is.

(edited by Kruhljak.2705)

Useless BLChest minis

Posted by: Godmoney.2048

Godmoney.2048

This happened to me with that stupid Hawk mini. I know in SMITE once you unlock something from a chest it won’t drop again. That would be nice if the mini is already bound to your account.

Seems like common sense.

Useless BLChest minis

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Just make them able to be use in the forge.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Useless BLChest minis

Posted by: Gator.5729

Gator.5729

Just make them able to be use in the forge.

I have suggested this before as well. However, they are an item that can come from purchases with real money and they are a rare drop from the BL chests, so I think they should be changed to a rare quality. This will allow at a minimum a rare quality return from the forge.

Useless BLChest minis

Posted by: HazyDaisy.4107

HazyDaisy.4107

How about bank access express if you already have the unlimited access. Those drop at a much higher rate than the minis, but atleast they are stackable.

Sorrows Furnace
[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination