Useless Items

Useless Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Seiroxena.6350

Seiroxena.6350

This includes :

- Trash items from mobs like trophies that won’t even sell for 1 copper to the merchant.
- Minor / Major Runes, like come on who is still using that ?

Alternative solution :

Put some option in the game client which enables to receive those trash items by leaving the box empty ( by default for newbies ) and tick the box to never get these items in your bags when you kill a mob / open a chest / box or salvage an item.

Useless Items

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Feel free to mail me all the minor and major runes you get. I’m happy to take ’em off your hands for you.

~EW

Useless Items

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

From looking at demand, obviously some people want runes and sigils.

Major runes
Minor runes

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Useless Items

Posted by: Glacial.9516

Glacial.9516

Not sure if it applies for all of them, but I’m pretty sure the Trophy items that cannot be sold are primarily used for quests? That is, drops from specific mobs at specific times that can be turned in for heart quest or gathering quest progress and such.

Useless Items

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

Not sure if it applies for all of them, but I’m pretty sure the Trophy items that cannot be sold are primarily used for quests? That is, drops from specific mobs at specific times that can be turned in for heart quest or gathering quest progress and such.

This is true, and in newer events, it automatically removes those from your inventory when the event ends. They just need to update those event/heart trophy items to do the same.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

Useless Items

Posted by: Vukorep.3081

Vukorep.3081

ones man trash..

Useless Items

Posted by: Horrorscope.7632

Horrorscope.7632

Other leading brands have loot quality filters, somewhat down the line is being asked here. I wouldn’t mind it, lots of repetitive tasks.

Useless Items

Posted by: Samnang.1879

Samnang.1879

Yes give me that option. I don’t want to keep going to a vendor all the time to sell things for 10copper…

Please nerf bag types instead of class skills!

Useless Items

Posted by: Orion Templar.4589

Orion Templar.4589

I’d like to see a feature added to build our own custom “junk” list, and flag certain items as junk. Then at a merchant when we click the “sell junk” button everything on our junk list would get sold. As a customizable list we’d be able to remove items from the junk list later if we changed our mind.