Vanity Pets are a PITA!

Vanity Pets are a PITA!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: fish.5237

fish.5237

Why does Anet choose to make vanity pets (minipets) such a pain in the butt to use? If I use the “Deposit Collectibles” button, they go to my bank. I can’t access them easily from the open world. They need to have separate storage that sticks with the character, the entire time. That way, they can be USED. I and several of my friends would love to use them all the time, but don’t because it’s too much of a hassle to run to town to get one, or to not be able to use the auto deposit buttons.

The current system is ridiculous.

(edited by fish.5237)

Vanity Pets are a PITA!

Posted by: simplesimon.2084

simplesimon.2084

Not the best answer for you but in the time being you can use an invisable bag.

Vanity Pets are a PITA!

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

I just fill my bank with them so I have 250 of the one I use so I can put one on each of my chars and they won’t deposit without the hassle of getting an invisible bag on characters that don’t have that many items.

Vanity Pets are a PITA!

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

They work on the same system as absolutely every other item in the game. Why should pets be any different? They worked just fine in GW1 where you had even less space in your personal inventory than this game.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

Vanity Pets are a PITA!

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

I don’t use or want minipets in Guildwars 2 because of this exact reason, so much hassle for such a useless item..

Vanity Pets are a PITA!

Posted by: gurugeorge.9857

gurugeorge.9857

I agree, it’s a bit stupid. They’re “collectibles”, yes, but in a totally different way from crafting resources and they shouldn’t be treated like crafting resources. Poor little things.

Vanity Pets are a PITA!

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yeah, it’s annoying, but I just crafted some low-level Invisible bags and stuck my favourite minipet for each character in them. You’ll want to invest in an Invisible Bag at some point anyway for storing important items that you don’t want to merch by accident.

Vanity Pets are a PITA!

Posted by: dagrdagaz.4913

dagrdagaz.4913

Seriously, use an Invisable bag.
These complaints r totally void if u use an Invisable bag.

Evry char i have has several Invisable bags, and in one of those are permanently a few mini’s.

The only thing i dont like about the current mini system is that mini’s i have in my Invisable bags do not count for the mini achievement.