Verdant Brink Map Completion Bug

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: bacon.9461

bacon.9461

I can’t seem to find much on it beyond a tiny post on reddit. Is there any plan to fix this sometime soon or am I better off leveling another character to get my required chest?

Posted by: eisberg.2379

eisberg.2379

I can’t seem to find much on it beyond a tiny post on reddit. Is there any plan to fix this sometime soon or am I better off leveling another character to get my required chest?

Are you showing 100% in VB in the UI, or does it show you still need to complete something?

Posted by: Skyline Crash.6254

Skyline Crash.6254

Are you showing 100% in VB in the UI, or does it show you still need to complete something?

It seems clear to me that he fully completed it.

OP, I am having the same problem. It’s a bug. I think they’re working on it.

eisberg.2379

It seems clear to me that he fully completed it.

OP, I am having the same problem. It’s a bug. I think they’re working on it.

Are you showing 100% on the map UI?

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

They are working on a fix.

The blog post yesterday said that they are moving back to weekly patches instead of emergency hotfixes.

I suspect the patch today or tomorrow will include a loooonnnng list of bug fixes, and hopefully this is one of them.

Posted by: Texas Jack.6852

Texas Jack.6852

I have the exact same issue. The map shows i’m missing one Hero Point. The actual point in game shows completed and I got the points for it, but the map did not actually complete. I’ve redone the point at least 6 times now and still nothing.

eisberg.2379

I have the exact same issue. The map shows i’m missing one Hero Point. The actual point in game shows completed and I got the points for it, but the map did not actually complete. I’ve redone the point at least 6 times now and still nothing.

There are 2 points that are mixed up, when you completed one point, it actually gave you credit for a different point. The 2 points that are mixed up is The one all the way in the south west corner south of Treachorous Paths, and the other one is in a Pact Ship directly east of Faren’s Flyer, there is a mastery point near it as well. You are missing one of those, when you do one of those it gives you credit for the other one instead of the one you did. Go to the one that the map makes you look like you did it, cause that is the one you are missing.

Posted by: Texas Jack.6852

Texas Jack.6852

There are 2 points that are mixed up, when you completed one point, it actually gave you credit for a different point. The 2 points that are mixed up is The one all the way in the south west corner south of Treachorous Paths, and the other one is in a Pact Ship directly east of Faren’s Flyer, there is a mastery point near it as well. You are missing one of those, when you do one of those it gives you credit for the other one instead of the one you did. Go to the one that the map makes you look like you did it, cause that is the one you are missing.

Excellent. This worked for me. I now have map completion.

Posted by: Dragon Ruler X.8512

Dragon Ruler X.8512

I’ve gotten 100% as well and not received credit for it. I’m trying to get the Guardian Cache for Ygdalir