Violin Instrument

Violin Instrument

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: dogwhisper.6045

dogwhisper.6045

I love the flute instrument gw set out, been learning alot of music from users posts. Great crowd pleasers, But will Anet release violin instrument? If so, i would love to purchase that!

Violin Instrument

Posted by: Kryptonite.9376

Kryptonite.9376

I don’t really know how this could work. Up until now, all the instruments are types that could be played with one sort of tone. Not saying that there is not much to playing those instruments but playing a stringed instrument as opposed to the ones we have now is very very different so making the right sound would require a lot of work and I just dont think it would be as nice as you think.

Violin Instrument

Posted by: Naus the Gobbo.5172

Naus the Gobbo.5172

What about bongos or a guitar?

What we do in life echoes in eternity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6zkT2uZAGA – GW2 – A world of wonder

Violin Instrument

Posted by: Sylv.5324

Sylv.5324

They’d have to create new animations for it. (Much as I would love one.)

Ardeth, Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast

Violin Instrument

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

i want it to be tiny as well, like the one in spongebob.

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

Violin Instrument

Posted by: MindfulPerson.5273

MindfulPerson.5273

If a violin string can ache, then I was that string.

Violin Instrument

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

How about adding content for us to play instead of buying instruments on gem store?

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Violin Instrument

Posted by: Talenna.4052

Talenna.4052

How about adding content for us to play instead of buying instruments on gem store?

It’s buying things in store that allow new content to be added. RL cash via gems supports this game.

Violin Instrument

Posted by: CryxTryx.9208

CryxTryx.9208

We need one of these for the forums.

Violin Instrument

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

It’s buying things in store that allow new content to be added. RL cash via gems supports this game.

Game sold over 3 mil, think that’s enough for new content and what we got? only fractals half a year ago. Im not paying them more so they add mini jumping puzzles and create more miniatures…

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Violin Instrument

Posted by: Kryptonite.9376

Kryptonite.9376

Game sold over 3 mil, think that’s enough for new content and what we got? only fractals half a year ago. Im not paying them more so they add mini jumping puzzles and create more miniatures…

This guy has a good point.

Violin Instrument

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

It is fine -I buy gems so that you can play for free and complain on the forums.

I love all these instruments and it is amazing to see how good some players are.

Unfortunately I don’t have a musical bone in my body- maybe they can ad air guitar for the likes of me

Gunnar’s Hold

Violin Instrument

Posted by: Akari Storm.6809

Akari Storm.6809

Don’t mean to put you on the spot or anything, but um…yeah, have you played MMO’s in the last 10-14years? Just wondering because I have played many and I’m going to go ahead and say that this game, for being still under the year mark has put out just as much stuff (if not more) as any other MMO on the market…ever.

Whether or not what they have put out so far is good enough for you/I/him/her/them is all subjective. TBH, many games receive NO updates at all…so.

On topic: I would love a violin. It would be sweet if they gave these musical items their own window with all the notes so no need to button press switches for higher lower octaves. Bring up a window like the wvw window or the spvp window. When that window is open..your skill bar is locked. In the options menu I would put a third pane for button mapping for instruments.

Violin Instrument

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

But I do because I enjoy it. So what’s your point?

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Violin Instrument

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Well ya that kind of the idea you have free content be given to ppl and the ppl who wants to fund it AND get something cool at the same time they have this chose.

Thank you all for who bought this new instrument and the ones to come.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Violin Instrument

Posted by: Hedge.8760

Hedge.8760

If they add a violin, I rather hope we get a cello too. That deep range is simply wonderful.