Viper - The Legendary Dagger

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

I am not fun of snakes myself but I got this idea and well here it is, please excuse me for bad drawing, I am not a good artist.

Viper
A dagger with a snake on its hilt that connects to blade.

Graphics
When equipped snake moves on your arm and leaves the blade pure silver
Dagger has a trail which is poison, whenever you swing it you leave poison behind
You leave poison as you run, this is the footfall effect
All dagger projectiles are now Viper instead of basic skill effect

Attachments:

Posted by: Galtrix.7369

Galtrix.7369

I’d use it. It looks better than 90% of the dagger skins in the game already. Though, I do think using Viper projectiles is going a bit too far for one skin.

[~Galtrix~] [~Level 80 Elementalist~] [~GoM~]

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

I’d use it. It looks better than 90% of the dagger skins in the game already. Though, I do think using Viper projectiles is going a bit too far for one skin.

It’s a legendary….

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

I am happy that you like it. All the graphics I wrote are similar kind of effects other legendaries have, I meant a Legendary from the start not just a skin.

Posted by: Azunai.5974

Azunai.5974

It doesn’t really feel like a legendary if that’s all it is. But it’s still better than half of the current legendaries…. Huh.

It’d be a nice alternative for dagger users going for a darkish look instead of BURN EVERYTHING AHAHAHAHAHHA

Resident deaf elementalist – Tarnished Coast
Everyone needs a little optimism!

Posted by: Galtrix.7369

Galtrix.7369

I am happy that you like it. All the graphics I wrote are similar kind of effects other legendaries have, I meant a Legendary from the start not just a skin.

Oh sorry. I didn’t see the “legendary” part. Selective reading I guess. Anyway, yeah, that’s a really cool idea for a legendary dagger and I’d like to see Anet implement it someday.

[~Galtrix~] [~Level 80 Elementalist~] [~GoM~]