Visions of a ghostly Aurene

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Had a strange experience today… unrelated to any perception-altering substances.
I killed some wasp in Fields of Ruin and a translucent Aurene briefly appeared before me. It resembled that sad ley line anomaly from several months ago.
Has anyone else seen something like this? Could it be the start of some new current event leading up to PoF or is there anything else that might cause a holographic Aurene to pop up briefly?

Posted by: Moi.5013

Moi.5013

I had that happen many times back when the story involving her was fairly new, have not seen it in a while now though.

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

You didnt go down did you? I know she appears if you go down and you have the story instance shes a part of active. A crack in the ice i believe is the one.

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

You didnt go down did you? I know she appears if you go down and you have the story instance shes a part of active. A crack in the ice i believe is the one.

Aha! That might be it. I don’t remember going down because I was distracted by Aurene but I did have Crack in the Ice active on that toon! Thanks. I’ll have to test this.

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

Aha! That might be it. I don’t remember going down because I was distracted by Aurene but I did have Crack in the Ice active on that toon! Thanks. I’ll have to test this.

Mhm! no problem at all, i had the same reaction when i first noticed it myself and spent a bit trying to find out why xD

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Posted by: Chadramar.8156

Chadramar.8156

One time ghostly Aurene appeared to me not when I died, but when I completed a renown heart. Or at least I think that is what triggered it. She did that “stompy-forelegs-happy-emote” thing of hers and vanished again. It only happened once, but it made me smile.

Kinda miss Aurene, even though they did make her a bit overly cute.