WTF is this Anet :)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Balsa.3951

Balsa.3951

sry first i only could open this small preview at Shaman but do i look right is the Norn Girl sitting?

So can we sit in HOT or can we not ? IMHO I feel its a basic thing we need, it may be manor in game play but so important for in between action and guildhall meetings? I imagine a huge hall like a church or a round table.

anyway is that just ps that she sit on the chair or is it something anet plan ?

ps maybe this scene is already in the game what makes it even more obscure that we dont get that skill

is not a rant more a hope dont worry im not mad

Attachments:

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

That’s an NPC sitting on the one chair that was specially designed for her to sit on.

http://www.usgamer.net/articles/colin-johanson-talks-dungeons-dragons-and-chairs
“So, what’s the deal with chairs?”
A brief, surprised laugh. “You know, I honestly have no idea. One of the great challenges that we faced with chairs, and this is kind of ironic, is that because we put in five different races of differing heights into the game, we found we had to make every chair uniform and have everyone always sit on them the exact same way or build an entire system that recognizes the height of the chair and appropriately animates your character.”
Johanson adds dolefully, “We kind of forced ourselves into a corner where we either go back and re-art every chair in the game, or we build this system for sitting. I think in the grand scheme of things, given all the other projects, we have going on, sitting, as important as it is, is not something we’re currently working on.”

Posted by: Tyrannical.9348

Tyrannical.9348

The main problem is that when using emotes, your character’s positioning is the feet, rather than the center point like every other MMO. So emotes really don’t work so well thanks to that… sigh

Posted by: Greyhound.2058

Greyhound.2058

I’m sure they also said like a million times there weren’t going to be any expansions, too