WTH?? disconnected at end of event?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Velocity.4950

Velocity.4950

i been experiencing some bad internet today,b ut it didn’t disconnect me during the event. at the very last part of the event i was disconnected. when i was disconnected, i was optimistic about re logging before the vent finished cuz progress is slow, but i missed it, WTF? i didnt get anything after spending 45minutes killing the karkas…

Anet need to award those who participated after they log back on, seriously, this just adds to my bad day.

Posted by: bow.6179

bow.6179

This exact same thing happened to me.

Posted by: Turkman.1089

Turkman.1089

Don’t worry. You didn’t really miss anything. At lvl 80 I got 8k xp, 100 karma and a few coppers. So nothing more than I would for a very meagre event.

Abaddon’s Mouth
Renth/Eirik
[DP] Diamond Pirates

Posted by: Bullfrog.1324

Bullfrog.1324

I missed the end of the event due to a crash too. I don’t give a kitten about the reward, I’m upset that I didn’t get to see the lighthouse blown up. If the world is going to be “permanently altered”, I’d kitten well like to see it.

I’d rather regret something I’d done than regret doing nothing.
[Profession Synonym] Lexxi [ANGL] – Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

We are gathering your concerns and feedback on the lost shores event and the lag on this thread

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Lost-Shores-event-lag-concerns-comments-Merged-Threads/page/3#post760873

Please feel free to join in.

Thanks for your understanding