Want 60 Arah tokens and a free level?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Pandeh.5248

Pandeh.5248

I’m at last boss at P2 Arah, no one seems to be at Gw2lfg atm so I’ll let people here tag along for 3g.

EU server.

Thanks and enjoy.

Posted by: Arkham Creed.7358

Arkham Creed.7358

I’d help you out just to help out, but sadly I’m in the US. Sorry. Good luck though.

Posted by: SeNoZinD.9874

SeNoZinD.9874

Hopefully, you didn’t kick people out of your party to make room.

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Hopefully, you didn’t kick people out of your party to make room.

Well sadly if he was a warrior he wouldn’t need a team to get there, them’s the facts unfortunately for the rest of us.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

“free”

“3g”

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Posted by: Kaizer.7135

Kaizer.7135

Pay 3g, get kicked

That’s all I’m seeing.

Posted by: champ.7021

champ.7021

Lol this was a bad idea posting this here, eiher idiots will get mad saying “oh selling paths you probably kicked someone” or others will say “its immoral to sell spots”
anyways its free bc you get 3g from the path so -3g + 3g = 0

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

Meanwhile you profit for…what reason? Sorry, I don’t find any player worth paying for to “tag along” with them.

Posted by: AtoBoss.2906

AtoBoss.2906

You pay for the trouble he and his team went through to get everything ready for the endboss kill.

Holycowow

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Wonder what ArenaNet’s stance is going to be on putting “3g per person” in the description of a LFG tool posting, or simply abusing the tool to post ads, like what people did in GW1.

Posted by: champ.7021

champ.7021

i dont think they care about selling paths. Especially if its done legitimately i.e. someone drops out and gets paid later or the path is done with less than 5 people.
If they do care than thats kind of messed up because the only reward for duoing or soloing dungeons is being able to sell spots

Sil.4560

You pay for the trouble he and his team went through to get everything ready for the endboss kill.

Or pay to get kicked. Trust…it isn’t there.

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

Gotta love the people accusing the OP of kicking people before getting to the end. You do realise that there are players who are actually competent enough to clear these paths themselves right?

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

Posted by: SeNoZinD.9874

SeNoZinD.9874

Gotta love the people accusing the OP of kicking people before getting to the end. You do realise that there are players who are actually competent enough to clear these paths themselves right?

Of course there are, just majority seems to kick. I would love if OP actually said something about it.

Sil.4560

Wow, condescend some more? Yes, I’m aware of the fact, as I can do it myself. Hurr hurr hurr, “actually competent”. Who the hell do you think you are?

Of course I realize that. It that doesn’t mean any given player wouldn’t just kick people and keep their gold.

(edited by Sil.4560)

Posted by: Bright.9160

Bright.9160

Of course there are, just majority seems to kick. I would love if OP actually said something about it.

citation needed

Legion of Doom [LOD] – Death ’n Taxes [DnT]
“People wanting content where Berserker sucks should remember that it needs be so hard
that they will cry, not just a river, but a huge ocean.” – Wethospu

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Because kicking from dungeons never happens right..

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

Never been kicked from a dungeon group and I’m probably the rudest guy you’ll come across on this forum.

And yes, I have been that one pug in the guild group of four and it never happened there either. There was another time where I was being obnoxious (again, I was the pug in a guild group) and didn’t get booted either.

You know, maybe some players are just kicked because they’re bad at the game.

And in the case of path selling, like Bright said we need some sort of citation (funny how people never think to make a screenshot… like .. ever), or even better, players could just get better at the game and run the path themselves.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

Posted by: Bright.9160

Bright.9160

Because kicking from dungeons never happens right..

It’s funny, because it actually didn’t happen until people started posting about it. Then some malicious people figured out that they can make money that way and actually started doing it. And now the feel-good play-how-you-want players who get kicked for being bad think they got kicked to sell their spot. And guess who are the players who get the biggest backlash from this? The people that legit solo/duo Arah to sell the spots who get white-knighted by randoms who think they kicked people.

It’s literally a self-fullfilling prophecy bad players started themselves.

Legion of Doom [LOD] – Death ’n Taxes [DnT]
“People wanting content where Berserker sucks should remember that it needs be so hard
that they will cry, not just a river, but a huge ocean.” – Wethospu

Sil.4560

Wow, people will make some pathetic effort to rationalize anything. Do mental gymnastics all day long. I find it perfectly understandable not to trust someone selling paths, because I, for one, am not naive.

Posted by: KeybladeMaster.3148

KeybladeMaster.3148

i’ve actually wondered how and if this was going to happen eventually: running.

in gw1 i used to run shiro on my ele for people for tips. it was fine. it took like 2 minutes, and everyone was happy because it completed zaishen quests. so this i the first case of this i have seen.

Posted by: GOSU.9574

GOSU.9574

How does a game development company fix a social issue?

Hey dude you are walking into a wall.

smack..Wut?…smack…smack…

Posted by: Machiavel.6042

Machiavel.6042

How does a game development company fix a social issue?

Festivals and RNG

AKA

False accomplishment and gambling.

Works well.

-I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it- Edgar Allan Poe