Want your voice heard!! How it can be done!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: kfc.8170

kfc.8170

Be a content creator.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

But there are soooo many stupid time sinks and arbitrary requirements like an education and experience actually doing something that frankly if they don’t just give me the ability to create I will huff and puff till they do!

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

I find being analytical and well reasoned to be the best ways to get heard. It works for my cases, certainly.

The reason why it is that someone like woodenpotatoes sees so many of his things get put into the game isn’t just because he makes videos. It is because he makes videos where he analyzes in detail very specific parts of GW2 for 20 minutes or so.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

Posted by: kfc.8170

kfc.8170

But there are soooo many stupid time sinks and arbitrary requirements like an education and experience actually doing something that frankly if they don’t just give me the ability to create I will huff and puff till they do!

Sounds like a you problem good sir.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Sounds like a you problem good sir.

Whooosh