Wardrobe Unlock

Wardrobe Unlock

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Felahr.9830

Felahr.9830

if I use this, is there a chance ill get some rubbish white skin like berserkers soft staff or something? debating if i should use it now or wait til i have gotten all the trash skins so theyre eliminated from the list

Wardrobe Unlock

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

if I use this, is there a chance ill get some rubbish white skin like berserkers soft staff or something? debating if i should use it now or wait til i have gotten all the trash skins so theyre eliminated from the list

Yes, you can get rubbish if you haven’t already unlocked it.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Wardrobe Unlock

Felahr.9830

well poo. other than mindlessly searching every single individual item on the tp and wiki, is there a good way to find all the low level stuff? like racial city vendors or something?

Wardrobe Unlock

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

no you have to go through them all

Wardrobe Unlock

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

It includes dyes as well. So you need to sift through a lot of things.

Wardrobe Unlock

Felahr.9830

It includes dyes as well. So you need to sift through a lot of things.

thankfully i have every blue and green dye, but geeze. i was able to troll the TP/wardrobe for basic weapons by searching metal type (mithril, darksteel, etc) but armors is going to be a lot harder

Wardrobe Unlock

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

I went to each crafting profession’s page on the wiki to see what all the craftable sets were named, then I searched them in the wardrobe tab at the bank to ensure I had them all.

Then I did the same for the karma sets (the Tier 1-3 karma weapon vendors in each capital city).

After that, I just went through the wardrobe and searched the remaining skins to see if they were a TP or Gem Store item. If it was a TP item, I checked how much it cost.

For dyes, I just went and bought all of the blue and green name dyes from the TP.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Wardrobe Unlock

Felahr.9830

oh. looks like i might be able to do the same for armor…. scale is heavy, there must be broad keywords for the light and medium weights

Wardrobe Unlock

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

well poo. other than mindlessly searching every single individual item on the tp and wiki, is there a good way to find all the low level stuff? like racial city vendors or something?

Use gw2efficiency.com

Give it an api key, go to the wardrobe page. It will show you what you have and don’t have unlocked andyou can sort it by order of price. This will make it easy for you to identify every skin/dye/mini under any given value really easily, then you can go buy those/acquire them.

Wardrobe Unlock

Felahr.9830

Use gw2efficiency.com

Give it an api key, go to the wardrobe page. It will show you what you have and don’t have unlocked andyou can sort it by order of price. This will make it easy for you to identify every skin/dye/mini under any given value really easily, then you can go buy those/acquire them.

i already use eff but didnt know it could do THAT. thanks!

Wardrobe Unlock

Posted by: Nikal.4921

Nikal.4921

I use the wardrobe option at the banker to see what I have and don’t have. Are there skins that are not included there? If so, would the unlock include them?

Wardrobe Unlock

Posted by: Shaaba.5672

Shaaba.5672

Right click on the Black Lion Chest to get the preview option. Find the Wardrobe unlock and then preview that. It will show you what you could unlock and it’s personal to your account. Yes, there is a lot to scroll through, but the bulk is going to be BL weapons skins and you can roughly eyeball the sets by thumbnail and skip ahead.

Wardrobe Unlock

Posted by: Tiefsee.3647

Tiefsee.3647

Don’t forget minis

Wardrobe Unlock

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Don’t forget underwater weapons and breathers…

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Wardrobe Unlock

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Thank the lordssss I’ve already unlocked A LOT of skins/mini’s etc so I’m only seeing a list of all the rather cringe BL skins and tonne of useless karma skins I never bothered picking up in there.

What would be nice to see is SAB skins, but I also understand those are/were tied to limited time events and/or achievements but darn I really want the green ones lol.