Warrior/Guardian

Warrior/Guardian

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ralle.6415

Ralle.6415

Q:

Hello fellows!
Im recent decide that i need a heavy armor class and its Warrior or Guardian but will only level one of them plz tell the bads and the good thing with each class so its get easier to decide!

I don’t like the tanky so much as i seen warriors have for example they dont need to do anything dont even care about their Health. just spam 1 key or something but they got so much burst.
Guardian i feel like more that u have to watch your healthbar and use heal often as Thiefs and i really like that but i dont like the supportive classes. I love being alone and killing stuff and 1v1.
I would need further help to decide come with goods/bads thanks.

Warrior/Guardian

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

Guardian.!

GUARDIANGUARDIANGUARDIANGUARDIAN

If you are an all-around player, focusing on PvE and WvW I would 100% pick Guardian.

But the biggest bonus for guardian over every other class is their ability to make money. How? Look at my sig.

Warrior/Guardian

Posted by: kRiza krimos.1637

kRiza krimos.1637

The answer to your question is on picture. Every one on that picture is either guardian or warrior, besides that lone ranger that is.

It is up to you to figure out is there more warrior or guardians on that picture. Which ever class has more ppl on that screen is answer to your question.

Your welcome.

Attachments:

(edited by kRiza krimos.1637)

Warrior/Guardian

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Guardian.!

GUARDIANGUARDIANGUARDIANGUARDIAN

If you are an all-around player, focusing on PvE and WvW I would 100% pick Guardian.

But the biggest bonus for guardian over every other class is their ability to make money. How? Look at my sig.

Too many people read your sig. I see nothing but hary potter wannabee’s in wvw these days.

Warrior/Guardian

Ralle.6415

The answer to your question is on picture. Every one on that picture is either guardian or warrior, besides that lone ranger that is.

It is up to you to figure out is there more warrior or guardians on that picture. Which ever class has more ppl on that screen is answer to your question.

Your welcome.

Haha been watching it and i found more guardians is it correct?

Warrior/Guardian

Posted by: kRiza krimos.1637

kRiza krimos.1637

Your welcome.

There is actually equal number of warriors and guardians on picture. You couldn’t know that since those 2 next to ranger are hard to tell, but they are war nad guard too. And on rock we are 3 wars and 3 guards.

Your suconsciously want guardian.

Warrior/Guardian

Posted by: Naevius.3185

Naevius.3185

Guardian was the 4th class I got to 80. It is so much better than the others (for PvE) it is amazing.

Warrior/Guardian

Ralle.6415

Your welcome.

There is actually equal number of warriors and guardians on picture. You couldn’t know that since those 2 next to ranger are hard to tell, but they are war nad guard too. And on rock we are 3 wars and 3 guards.

Your suconsciously want guardian.

Haha i maybe do, just 1 more question before i make one. Are Guardians good at roaming in WvW and 1v1 situations? and what roles can u play with it? Like Condi or zerker, dont say support then i might change my mind hate that word lol

Warrior/Guardian

Posted by: tomlin.8204

tomlin.8204

Honestly I found Guardian the most boring profession to play out of everything. It’s slow and clunky, with none of the weapons being any fun to play (“for me” before all the Guards jump down my throat). My main is an Ele so of course I will find the Guardian boring, though I did however quite enjoy Warrior. It feels faster and less of a wimpy playstyle than the Guardian – more like you’re charging at stuff and trying to smash its face into the ground rather than slobber all over it with your blue slime-drool and bore it to death.

“meta” this, “meta” that. Please stop saying the word “meta”.

Warrior/Guardian

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

Haha i maybe do, just 1 more question before i make one. Are Guardians good at roaming in WvW and 1v1 situations? and what roles can u play with it? Like Condi or zerker, dont say support then i might change my mind hate that word lol

Guardians CAN be decent roamers. They are not the best at it. The guardian class is geared towards group support. You can however go with a meditation build and be pretty bursty.

Guardians do not do Condi. They have one condition only. Burning. That’s it.

Guardians do tend towards the support side, but frontline support. More akin to the role that paladins play in other MMO’s if you are experienced.

I for example am a support guardian in the fact that I spec for shouts that remove conditions on my allies and provide buffs, yet I am also geared for damage dealing and can dish it out. I am usually the first one to crash headlong into a zerg to cut through and smash faces.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

Warrior/Guardian

Ralle.6415

After everything i have read now i feeling like Guardian mainly supporting and can only be zerker if going dmg. I feeling like the warrior would be a better choice it got so many different builds condi and zerk and warriors are more like dmg dealer.

Am i correct?

Warrior/Guardian

Vol.7601

After everything i have read now i feeling like Guardian mainly supporting and can only be zerker if going dmg. I feeling like the warrior would be a better choice it got so many different builds condi and zerk and warriors are more like dmg dealer.

Am i correct?

How about this.

Roll a guardian, get to 80 and then farm 100G in a day.

If you hate guardian by then, you can afford to level craft a warrior

Warrior/Guardian

Ralle.6415

Sadly i dont got enough space to roll a guardian and a warrior and i prefer not to delete a lvl 80 :O

Warrior/Guardian

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

here are the guardian bunker and dps at same time:

you can decide for yourself.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

Warrior/Guardian

Vol.7601

Sadly i dont got enough space to roll a guardian and a warrior and i prefer not to delete a lvl 80 :O

Roll a guardian, then farm the gold to buy a character slot to get your warrior if you choose). But if you’re like me, I would make a 2nd guardian

Every single player should have at least 1 guardian on their account and use it a gold farmer.