Was this intended?

Was this intended?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: dyna.6805

dyna.6805

I’ve been salvaging Flawless Snowflakes for the 2 Achievement Points towards Agent of Entropy which requires 200 salvages per tier. I was wondering if these two things were intended, as i am able to do so.

1. I can accumulate the 250 AP in far less time than normal gameplay.
2. I’m able to turn them in for more Flawless Snowflakes by clicking each tier down the list.

The problem in me doing this and wondering if it was really intended is the fact that i am accumulating more snowflakes than I’ve put into it due to the set amount salvaged from Flawless Snowflakes and the amount required to get more from the NPC in Divinity’s Reach. The only cost is the salvage kits, but if I’m able to get more than I’ve put into it, and get a return, I’m debating whether It’s an exploit or intended.

Was this intended?

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

There is a limit to the number of times you get points for the salvage achievement.

Was this intended?

Posted by: dyna.6805

dyna.6805

yes but after the 125 times, i found im making more coin/snowflakes than i put into it.

Was this intended?

Posted by: Firebaall.5127

Firebaall.5127

Just remember…

Anet goes fricking bat kitten crazy when “snowflake and exploit” are used in the same sentence.

Was this intended?

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

It costs 50 Flawless to make 25 Pristine. How many Flawless do you get from 1 Pristine?

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Was this intended?

Posted by: Zok.4956

Zok.4956

yes but after the 125 times, i found im making more coin/snowflakes than i put into it.

How much more?

When I salvage 1 flawless I got 32 tiny and when I combine them again: 32 tiny -> 16 delicate -> 8 glittering -> 4 unique -> 2 pristine -> 1 flawless

No win, no loss, but in the end a lot of clicking and some AP when you do this a few hundred times.

How are your numbers and are you using any boosters?