Way to get Order of Whisper Armor?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Jhulz.3657

Jhulz.3657

Q:

I have lv80 ele and I like the skin of light whisper armor but the problem is I am not a member of the Order of Whisper, so create a new char (mesmer) lvled it to 35 I did the Order of Whisper now I purchased the armor from the Vendor of Whisper I put it in to the bank swap my character to Ele to take the armor but the item is now soulbound to another character the armor is lvl80 rare, question is, my mesmer is just lvl35+ and didn’t wear the armor yet.

Is there any other way to get Order of Whisper Armor even tho your toon is not a member of Order of Whisper?

thanks in advance.

ps. I’m Human race

Posted by: Lordphantomhive.1256

Lordphantomhive.1256

A:

Transmute it with a white/blue item and it will become account bound.

Darkness becomes light, light falls into darkness.

Posted by: zidane.5194

zidane.5194

Well, from my understanding, you can buy some lvl 80 light armor that is white or blue in rarity and use a fine transmutation stone on it and the order armor, it will then make it account bound instead of soul bound, then you can just equip it to your ele or use another set of fine stones to transmute your current armor stats onto the skin.

Posted by: Jhulz.3657

Jhulz.3657

Transmute it with a white/blue item and it will become account bound.

finally it works, I just use Lv5+ white full armor then transmute it and became account bound.

thanks

Posted by: leman.7682

leman.7682

finally it works, I just use Lv5+ white full armor then transmute it and became account bound.

thanks

Please note, that you still need to transmute it with an exotic item, picking the Whispers skin and exotic stats in order to get the max gear with your wanted skin.

Leman

Posted by: poziix.7285

poziix.7285

So I’m confused. I’ve never transmuted anything so I’m not sure how it all works, but if you transmute it to a low level (white or blue) set of armor – wont that make it white or blue level? Are you able to transmute again or is it a one time deal?

Posted by: Aradon.5936

Aradon.5936

So I’m confused. I’ve never transmuted anything so I’m not sure how it all works, but if you transmute it to a low level (white or blue) set of armor – wont that make it white or blue level? Are you able to transmute again or is it a one time deal?

When you transmute an item, you get to choose which appearance you want, and which stats you want. So, if you have exotic gloves that you like the stats for, but want the appearance of some blue gloves, you can transmute them so that you get exotic-level gloves with the blue glove appearance.

When you transmute an item, both of the previous pieces are consumed, and you get a new piece with the chosen stats and appearance. You can transmute that new piece again, if you’d like, though.

Posted by: poziix.7285

poziix.7285

Ah okay thank you for explaining that. I never transmuted because I thought it was a one time deal. Now I know … ohh the possibilities!

Posted by: Cathbadb.6079

Cathbadb.6079

When I made my Asura Necro I deleted the skull mask. I like the skull mask better than the Lone Ranger mask they wear with the Light Armageddon set. So I created another Necro, took the mask off her, transmuted it to the Armageddon set and gave it to my level 80.