Way to refund from gemstore?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kasteros.9847

Kasteros.9847

Hello, some time ago I bought traveling tool in gemstore, but… I can’t use it at WvW and I play mostly WvW so is there a way to refund it? As it don’tt have any info that it isn’t working at WvW. So as I feel scammed I want my gems back for this useless traveling tool, that don’t work where I play

[One][SiOn][dF]
16.03.15 We remember! R.I.P. MT
Shocking interview with Anet WvW Dev

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Contact customer service. Chances are it will not be refunded though since you’ve had it for awhile.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I wouldn’t mention “feeling scammed” — stick with the “it doesn’t work in the game mode I use the most”. Good luck.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Basandra Skye.4031

Basandra Skye.4031

You probably wont get a refund. My guess is you bought the sonic tunneling tool (or w/e it’s called) for the exploitable ability to use it to hide behind rocks because it lowers the player nameplate. Then anet fixed that.

Kasteros.9847

You probably wont get a refund. My guess is you bought the sonic tunneling tool (or w/e it’s called) for the exploitable ability to use it to hide behind rocks because it lowers the player nameplate. Then anet fixed that.

Nope, I bought the one with lighting( forgot name), cos it looked cool, then I was playing PvP during season and working, so I didn;t have time for WvW. Now it is out of season for pvp and I can finally play WvW, cos I have 3 weeks of free time( finished project) and… I can’t use thing that I bought at WvW…

Thanks for advices, I already send req, but they didn’t answer me yet :/ Anet and their support

[One][SiOn][dF]

Ayrilana.1396

They’re slow to respond on weekends. You should get a response within the next day or two.

Kasteros.9847

They’re slow to respond on weekends. You should get a response within the next day or two.

It is monday tho

[One][SiOn][dF]

Ayrilana.1396

It is monday tho

Well they get a ton of emails so you have to give them time.