We Need P/F/C gear ASAP.

We Need P/F/C gear ASAP.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

With the trait reworks and various class designs (Reaper, Revenant, Berserker) the game really really needs Power Condition Ferocity gear! Hard to make an effective hybrid revolving around crit-based traits as most of the hybrid armor includes precision or a defensive stat, but what we really need is P/F/C!

Make my reaper proud! :}

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

We Need P/F/C gear ASAP.

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

What good will +critical damage (Ferocity) do without Precision to up one’s critical chance?

We Need P/F/C gear ASAP.

Posted by: Chameleon Dude.1564

Chameleon Dude.1564

What good will +critical damage (Ferocity) do without Precision to up one’s critical chance?

Hybrid builds will gain a lot out of using a few pieces of it, plus there’s a particular reaper set up that can have between 50% – 100% critical chance without any precision.

We Need P/F/C gear ASAP.

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Hybrid builds will gain a lot out of using a few pieces of it, plus there’s a particular reaper set up that can have between 50% – 100% critical chance without any precision.

And similarly, Revenant’s can get 40% crit from fury, 4% base, 10% per second from Maniacal Persistence (resetting with a critical) requiring very little added precision to max out.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

We Need P/F/C gear ASAP.

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Or why not switch stat sets on demand to avoid the need for making different sets for different situations? Account bound ascended is a step in the right direction.

We Need P/F/C gear ASAP.

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Personally, I prefer to have a lower chance of hitting critically, but when it does then it hits for a lot more than a normal critical hit, instead of a chance of critically hitting more often but for a standard critical hit.

In my experiences, most PvE fights do not last long enough for high critical chance to even have much of an effect on the outcome of the encounter, let alone one that is noticeable.

Basically, I’d prefer quality over quantity - high damage, rare crits over a chance for more frequent crits that hit for far less extra damage.

I like my critical hits to actually be of a critical nature in that they noticeably impact the outcome of an encounter when they happen.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)