We can't buy Ascended Trinketes in more ways?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: FInN.7219

FInN.7219

Q:

This one has been on my mind ever since Ascended Amulets and Accessories were introduced and I don’t understand why the developers don’t make it an option.

A few weeks ago they also made it so players can buy Amulets with a combination of Laurels and WvW Badges of Honor which is great but there needs to be more/same ways for obtaining all the types of Ascended trinkets.

Right now I have 3 level 80 characters and lets say none of them have any Ascended gear and don’t have any Laurels and I wanted gear each of them them up for FoTM 40+ BIS and for now lets keep it at one build type and the shortest way I can acquire the different tokens to buy them. I would take me roughly a whole month of not missing a daily Laurel or Guild Mission of a fully upgraded guild just to get the Ascended gear for one build on one of my characters which is roughly 3 months of the same thing every day/week! And what if I wanted a different build for those characters? I might want full Berserker/Tank builds for my Ranger and Warrior or Berserker/Condition builds for my Ranger and Mesmer. or with a combination of some other tokens.

Rings: Make them available to buy with Guild Commendations.

Accessories: Make them available to buy with Pristine Fractal Relics or normal Relics.

Amulets: Make them available to buy with Guild Commendations and Pristine Fractal Relics or normal Relics.

This way, players will be able to focus on getting the fun type stuff like minis and tonics as a bonus from doing their dailies or utility/buff type stuff to share with their Server/Guild from their Guild Commendations.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: cesmode.4257

cesmode.4257

Id like to acquire some currency for time spent in the game(even if that time is sitting in LA awaiting a dungeon group, or farming in some zone for two hours). Once I earn enough for playing the game I the way I want to, I can purchase these items.

Instead, I need to check things off a list in order to make sure I have completed requirements set forth by arenanet in order to acquire the currency needed to purchase these items. Sometimes I play the way I want to, sometimes I dont.

Karma is as abundant as air, and as useless as the Kardashians.