We expecting patch for 15/16 oct?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Alur.7510

Alur.7510

Hi Devs!
As title says are we expecting patch for 15/16 oct, or we will wait till 22 of oct for the biggest update?

Thanks!

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Here’s hoping they do. People are still reporting stuck events and the servers need to be restarted for that reason alone, if nothing else.

Alur.7510

Yea, apart from Ranger forums and Necromancer, is going insane, but as you said, server restart is needed a events de-stuck as well

Posted by: Lanthode.3025

Lanthode.3025

A fix to Ranger’s QZ not fully affecting crossfire would be very welcome.

Posted by: Onza.7165

Onza.7165

I think there is a chance to get some new black lion content from the gem store. Various items have been popping up in the game database and Colin said that we expect to see these very soon, according to an interview it could of been released anywhere between the 12th or some time this week. Unless they decided to hold it out till the 22nd.

But expect various bug fixes, i’m not anticipating any major skill tweaks because of Halloween.

More violence, less violets.

Posted by: Drok Kindleshot.1496

Drok Kindleshot.1496

reversing the SB nerf would be nice atleast before the thread reaches 1000 replies, my guess by next weekend it will be at 3000 replies.

Alur.7510

I think there is a chance to get some new black lion content from the gem store. Various items have been popping up in the game database and Colin said that we expect to see these very soon, according to an interview it could of been released anywhere between the 12th or some time this week. Unless they decided to hold it out till the 22nd.
But expect various bug fixes, i’m not anticipating any major skill tweaks because of Halloween.

That for me will be a huge lame excuse that for halloween there’s no balance, since the game has many groups of people focusing on differents things, or that’s at least what they told us, but the main question was: Are we going to have a patch? no answer yet, which I don’t like, like usually.
And yes, let’s hope that they do something about Ranger before this explodes.

Posted by: MajorMelchett.6042

MajorMelchett.6042

There will be – and it will have the guardian GS symbol changed back and it will be GLORIOUS!. There will be people dancing in the streets, people singing songs and i will find £50 aswell .

Serioulsy though, i really hope there will be a patch before the 22nd (and that it reverts the GS symbol).

Zilori: Guardian – Desolation.
Zarturo: Elemental – Desolation.

(edited by MajorMelchett.6042)

Posted by: Deth.4109

Deth.4109

i hope a dev responds to this

Alur.7510

i hope a dev responds to this

same

Posted by: Dead.7385

Dead.7385

Asked the exact same question over there, which of course in in flame war territory now. This was the best response.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/No-Sub-aside-Where-are-the-updates/first#post442981

“Patches should be tonight, I believe, if they have finished to build any fixes. Time varies, usually at midnight PST though, happened earlier once.”

^ Poster was not a dev.

Alur.7510

Thanks dead at least from some flames (forums are just flame wars -.-!) and oh well, a nice response tho

Posted by: mulch.2586

mulch.2586

Last week’s one came late so I was imagining they’d be late again this week, cuz there’s only been a couple business days since last one, right?

Posted by: Dibrom.6408

Dibrom.6408

That was a hotfix, not an update. Last week’s update was “on time”.

Arenanet: The paragon of truth.

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

We at least need a reset to fix Arah and (dare I say) Grenth island cannon.