We need more things for Bubble Baubles

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Well, stop doing the SAB Reward track once you’ve gained enough Baubles and acquired the Weapon skins? If some Weapon skins come from the Reward chests, use the Baubles to purchase the others; there can’t be that many left over once one has used both methods of acquisition. (Just like Dungeon Reward tracks.)

At least, that is what I would do…maybe I’m odd. /shrug

The ratio of baubles to final chest weapon skin are out of skew. If I even get all the weapons this year from soley the final chest, I still am unlikely to have enough baubles to purchase even one skin. But if I converted all those baubles to furniture tokens I would be able to get like a million super cloud deco. It is very out of whack and is partially why I suggest changing the baubles to furniture tokens at a more reasonable ratio.

I have ~4500 baubles atm from wvw reward track that ive completed my best guess 6 times. And I think it costs maybe 8k baubles to buy a skin from the merchant. If I converted the 4500 baubles to super clouds I could buy 180 of them. But that requires some hefty special event pve and online guide tutorial. It really doesn’t even make sense to award so many baubles in the reward track that wvw becomes the most efficient way to acquire furniture tokens. Why not just switch them to furniture tokens at ~10 per track instead of the current out of whack ratio that almost necessitates the need for the pve gate?

I’m confused. Does one acquire more than one skin per final chest? If not, then every so many tracks will allow one to purchase a skin with Baubles, no?

Or is the concern really that one wishes to acquire Furniture Coins? If so, the lament should not be the amount of Baubles in the SAB Reward track, but the lack of Furniture Coins. Still, perhaps Furniture Coins are (one of) the enticements to play Tribulation Mode. Though, I have some Furniture Coins, and I’ve never even been able to pass the Toad…lol. (Thus, there must be some easy way to acquire them [I’m not a big fan of SAB].)

once you no longer need to (1) buy upgrades for your characters, (2) buy blue weapons, (3) buy the other neat goodies in moto’s first tab, and (4) have enough continue coins… and complete the achievements to unlock the ability to buy furniture coins from moto, then any and all bobbles and bobble bobbles can go towards purchasing furniture coins. i myself have already farmed nearly 3500 furniture coins this year and im not even going hard. i just dont need any of the other old things that have been around for years and every year SAB comes back anet adds less and less giving me more and more opportunity to deck out guild halls.

@ohoni: seriously, look into taco or other related overlays for sab. it will literally tell you where not to step and you wont experience the hopeless frustration you dread so much. if you arent prepared to spend an hour max making it easy and an hour or 2 actually completing the requirements for you to sink your spare change, you dont deserve to. stop whining about the game being too hard.

Yes, but if you can’t reasonably complete the achievements to unlock the furinture coins, then you cannot buy the furniture coins, regardless of how many Baubles you have, so that’s a moot point. And telling me to stop whining about the game being too hard doesn’t help anyone. I don’t tell you how to enjoy the game, you don’t tell me.

Perhaps what is “reasonable” should be established.

I went in thinking visit w1-1 & 1-2 furniture shops. Then realized it was all of them for w1 & w2. Just getting to w1-1 took me an hour using dulfy guide because dulfy was making a spikes jump that was not possible on my norn character for some reason. I ended up finding a different easier jump. Got into w1-2 and realized I was hopelessly lost and gave up after another hour.

You play WvW hours upon hours every day as that’s the game mode that you enjoy most. You’re not used to some of the PvE elements as they’re not really required in WvW. You’ve also said before that you haven’t stepped into SAB before so of course you’ll get lost as it’s something new. Kind of like when Anet adds a new WvW map or when you first started playing on the WvW maps.

I just checked the wiki and saw someone made maps of each of the levels (well for just world 1 it seems). Perhaps those could help you navigate.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Master_of_Decor,_World_1
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Master_of_Decor,_World_2

Just click on the zone for whichever store you’re trying to find.

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

Well, stop doing the SAB Reward track once you’ve gained enough Baubles and acquired the Weapon skins? If some Weapon skins come from the Reward chests, use the Baubles to purchase the others; there can’t be that many left over once one has used both methods of acquisition. (Just like Dungeon Reward tracks.)

At least, that is what I would do…maybe I’m odd. /shrug

The ratio of baubles to final chest weapon skin are out of skew. If I even get all the weapons this year from soley the final chest, I still am unlikely to have enough baubles to purchase even one skin. But if I converted all those baubles to furniture tokens I would be able to get like a million super cloud deco. It is very out of whack and is partially why I suggest changing the baubles to furniture tokens at a more reasonable ratio.

I have ~4500 baubles atm from wvw reward track that ive completed my best guess 6 times. And I think it costs maybe 8k baubles to buy a skin from the merchant. If I converted the 4500 baubles to super clouds I could buy 180 of them. But that requires some hefty special event pve and online guide tutorial. It really doesn’t even make sense to award so many baubles in the reward track that wvw becomes the most efficient way to acquire furniture tokens. Why not just switch them to furniture tokens at ~10 per track instead of the current out of whack ratio that almost necessitates the need for the pve gate?

I’m confused. Does one acquire more than one skin per final chest? If not, then every so many tracks will allow one to purchase a skin with Baubles, no?

Or is the concern really that one wishes to acquire Furniture Coins? If so, the lament should not be the amount of Baubles in the SAB Reward track, but the lack of Furniture Coins. Still, perhaps Furniture Coins are (one of) the enticements to play Tribulation Mode. Though, I have some Furniture Coins, and I’ve never even been able to pass the Toad…lol. (Thus, there must be some easy way to acquire them [I’m not a big fan of SAB].)

once you no longer need to (1) buy upgrades for your characters, (2) buy blue weapons, (3) buy the other neat goodies in moto’s first tab, and (4) have enough continue coins… and complete the achievements to unlock the ability to buy furniture coins from moto, then any and all bobbles and bobble bobbles can go towards purchasing furniture coins. i myself have already farmed nearly 3500 furniture coins this year and im not even going hard. i just dont need any of the other old things that have been around for years and every year SAB comes back anet adds less and less giving me more and more opportunity to deck out guild halls.

@ohoni: seriously, look into taco or other related overlays for sab. it will literally tell you where not to step and you wont experience the hopeless frustration you dread so much. if you arent prepared to spend an hour max making it easy and an hour or 2 actually completing the requirements for you to sink your spare change, you dont deserve to. stop whining about the game being too hard.

Yes, but if you can’t reasonably complete the achievements to unlock the furinture coins, then you cannot buy the furniture coins, regardless of how many Baubles you have, so that’s a moot point. And telling me to stop whining about the game being too hard doesn’t help anyone. I don’t tell you how to enjoy the game, you don’t tell me.

i am telling you how to bring this achievement into the realm of reasonable, even by your standards. it is not by simply playing the game as it is meant to be played. it is by using a perfectly ToS-legal aid.

literally every time something is too hard for you, you write pages and pages and pages of posts on this forum about how it should be nerfed, constantly arguing with anyone and everyone who says otherwise. the time youve spent reading and arguing in this thread couldve been spent instead on getting taco and just doing it, even by your unreasonable standards of “reasonable”.

(additionally, for the shop in the queen beedog maze in 1-1, go to it in the single trib mode run you are required to nearly complete when you go to the lava shop. there is a checkpoint cloud right next to where you fall underground, which is a much closer respawn point, allowing you to complete it more efficiently.)

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

I went in thinking visit w1-1 & 1-2 furniture shops. Then realized it was all of them for w1 & w2. Just getting to w1-1 took me an hour using dulfy guide because dulfy was making a spikes jump that was not possible on my norn character for some reason. I ended up finding a different easier jump. Got into w1-2 and realized I was hopelessly lost and gave up after another hour.

You know you dont have to do any of those other furniture shops in tribulation mode?
Just the W1Z1 second furniture shop is only reachable in tribulation mode

All others can be visited in normal mode to unlock them

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

Posted by: drunkenpilot.9837

drunkenpilot.9837

You know you dont have to do any of those other furniture shops in tribulation mode?
Just the W1Z1 second furniture shop is only reachable in tribulation mode

All others can be visited in normal mode to unlock them

I’m pretty sure you can even visit all of them in infantile mode, too, making this achievement even more simple to complete. There is only one furniture coin room that requires tribulation mode and that’s the one at the end of W1Z1.

Posted by: Fremtid.3528

Fremtid.3528

Why would they remove a festival currency from a festival reward track????

Replace /= remove

Can people still get the currency from the reward track? If no then it’s removed. Whether or not something replaced it doesn’t change that.

The only thing to buy with it of any consequence is furniture tokens and that requires some serious pve. Might aswell turn the baubles into furniture tokens in the reward track.

Or you can do the two achievements and unlock the furniture coins at the vendor.

Round and round we go,
wvw title track that rewards currency that cannot be used unless I do hours of SAB. It wouldn’t be so bad if it was actually a currency that went into the wallet. Or you know…actual furniture coins instead of a rather useless currency.

It’s a PvE festival reward track. Currency shouldn’t be removed simply because you see no use for it and don’t want to do the two achievements to unlock the furniture coins.

If you like doing SAB hey great for you. But they add a wvw/spvp reward track with currency that I cannot use without doing significant amounts of SAB. How does that even make sense. And yet people like you defend the position like someone is trying to take your toys away.

So I ask, what items are you buying with baubles that you could no longer buy if the reward tracks were switched to granting furniture tokens instead? Are you even doing the reward tracks in the first place?

Then don’t do the reward track?

Round and round we go…

Don’t make two…don’t do the reward track? Hmmm this seems justified…yes….