We need this golem mini! Anet take my money!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

I would love to have a mini golem assistant, it would fit perfectly with my asura engie. Please Anet? Maybe it could be a 24 hour purchase! those are always good

Attachments:

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Hmm it’s already in game as one of the unlimited wood cutting axes so I can’t see it being too hard for them to add it. But they may not want to for that very reason..

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

eduardo.1436

Hmm it’s already in game as one of the unlimited wood cutting axes so I can’t see it being too hard for them to add it. But they may not want to for that very reason..

But they are completely different things, when you think about from a game company perspective cool items=more money. The model is log-r-tron based on the popular golem hero-tron which is the same model as a golem assistant……..is it consider desperation if I promise to gift to 10 people this mini? XD

(edited by eduardo.1436)

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

maybe this one ?

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

eduardo.1436

maybe this one ?

that could be the mini’s occasional idle animation. Great idea

eduardo.1436

I am going to be really honest here. Hero-tron is my fav character and in honor of my new laptop here is a comparison between my old laptop (golem assistant) and my new laptop! I present Hero-Tron in high quality

psssssssst Rubi! You have said that Hero-Tron is cute, you know what would be cuter? A mini version of him sporting his ribbon following us into the jungle

Attachments:

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

I would love to have a mini golem assistant, it would fit perfectly with my asura engie. Please Anet? Maybe it could be a 24 hour purchase! those are always good

That is (whatev)-o-tron. Hero-tron, ho-ho-ho-tron, etc and is already a mini.

eduardo.1436

That is (whatev)-o-tron. Hero-tron, ho-ho-ho-tron, etc and is already a mini.

To be fair I TECHNICALLY said golem assistant at first which is a complete different entity XD. As for a Hero-Tron mini it can be done because:

1. Some find the Ho-Ho-Tron bell annoying a wintersdayless o-tron is a better alternative
2. o-Tron would not be the first NPC to have multiple mini incarnations Rytlock, Kasmeer, and Lord Faren have two types of minis. Same person but different attire. a Ho-Ho-Tron and Job-o-Tron/Hero-Tron mini is plausible