We really Need Something to get addicted in this game! (ANET)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: kingxcon.5607

kingxcon.5607

Its been a month? All of us are level 80 with Full Exotic Gears and LVL 400 Crafter in ALL PROFESSION. We also Chip in for 100g Commander Icon. What else to do?

Anyway, We need an Activities to Hold my people playing this Game. We need a RAIDS or Something that can do 20-50 People Raids With a Resonable Rewards to Stay. You also need to Implement a Guild vs Guild to have more Activities in Game.

You really need to do something to STOP PEOPLE PLAYING OTHER GAME OR TO KEEP PEOPLE ENTERTAIN. We dont really have nothing to do now except World vs World that when we sleep everything is lost, Spvp and Dungeon is a Small Group Selection.

Please do something before loosing more people. My people are playing other game at the moment since there is nothing Else to do in game…

-WvW? You think its really worth it? or just a Bragging Pride Right? Do they Reward Greatly Gears and Weapon wise? No.

-sPvP? So should i Pick the top 5-10 people and Let others feel Left over? Practice like a boss and loose the rest of my Members? Really?

-Dungeon? Why should i FARM dungeon if i have EXOTIC GEAR that has the SAME STAT without Trying Hard and wasting my time? For Fun? Really? Not Really and No Thanks. Should i Pick 4people again and let other feel left behind?

-Exploration? We hit lvl 80 with in 2 weeks. Why doing it if your not Leveling?

-Events/Dragons? They Drop Terrible. Barely Reward Exotic. You go to a lvl 80 maps and the Mobs have better drops(Exotic and Rare) than the Every 3hrs Dragon.

You need to Keep us Entertain. Make Guild vs Guild Rankings, Territory Wars/Land, Raids for 20-30-40-50 People with Great Rewards (Gears,WEapon, acce)

I have a poor GRAMMAR. Sorry.

Sanctum of Rall | Warrior | [WF]-Leader | Part-time (Commander)
The real leader has no need to lead—
he is content to point the way. INFRONT OF THE BATTLEFIELD!!! -Kingxcon

Posted by: KuiShanya.2645

KuiShanya.2645

if you’re done with the game then move on.
it’s obvious that you play this game like a checklist, which there is nothing wrong with, but if you get bored of a game then just stop playing it.

it’s really quite simple, if you enjoy raids so much than why not just go play another mmo that has raids.
sometimes you just do everything you can do in a game and you’re done with it.
same thing happened with me and guild wars 1, i got bored so i stopped playing, simple as that

Posted by: Garenthal.1480

Garenthal.1480

There’s plenty of players who have yet to see everything. A new content patch would be nice, especially since we were told monthly content patches would be on the table. With that said, however, it’s not the developer’s duty to keep us occupied 24/7 hours a day. It’s your choice to burn through content rather than taking your time to appreciate it.