Weapon Clipping in General

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tarnsman.8092

Tarnsman.8092

I realize it’s not the highest of priorities but the weapon clipping makes me crazy.

Anet, if your not going to fix the weapon clipping issues (and there are some pretty horrible ones) can we PLEASE get an option to disable weapon sheathing so I always hold my weapons in my hands? Please?

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

It might be annoying to do it every time, but there’s a command to sheathe/unsheathe your weapons without using any skills.

Posted by: ZoiN.4280

ZoiN.4280

It might be annoying to do it every time, but there’s a command to sheathe/unsheathe your weapons without using any skills.

Only problem here is that your character will sheathe its weapons after a set amount of time, and then having to do it again, even if you havent been in combat

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

Weapons auto-sheathe after 10 seconds so it becomes quite annoying to unsheathe after every 10 seconds.

clipping trough armor is one problem that needs to be solved, weapons just floating 2cm from the back is another.
also, i would like to see an actual sheathe, you can’t really call it sheathing when there is no sheathe, it’s more tucking it away.

Posted by: Tarnsman.8092

Tarnsman.8092

My most current frustration with clipping is my sylvari necros weapons stick out so far from his hips that they are sitting in the middle of his arms with sheathed.