Weird dream fighting the Shatterer

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: AVM.5746

AVM.5746

Ya know, I had this dream once where I was fighting the Shatterer. We were doing the usual: Everyone was gathered on that one spot to the right of him and 4 people were on the cannons. It was going routine as always…

…But then something weird happened when he got to half health.

He flew up into the air, kinda floated there awhile, and suddenly broke apart into those black crystal shards. It was like a scene from Transformers: Parts of his body moved around and shifted and he suddenly transformed into a humanoid black knight with a big-kitten sword, shield and glowing purple eye.

Now before we could all say, “What the hell is that!?” This black juggernaut shoots a purple beam from it’s eye which sweeps across the four cannons and blows them up in a wall of fire. We didn’t have time to react to that loss when he suddenly shot his laser at us, killing a large group of players who didn’t dodge and move at the time.

Those who were fortunate to evade, proceeded to shoot and hack away at him… only to realize our damage was being severely reduced. Apparently, this kitten had traded its mobility for increased armor and firepower.

After dodging and evading it’s circle aoe stomps, massive shield bashes that sent shock waves of our troops flying across the map, line aoe sword slams that killed anyone in one hit (and not to mention that sweeping purple laser of death from its eye) one of us finally thought out loud, “Maybe we should to get those cannons fixed?”

So a few of us and I went to the cannons, did a lengthy repair on them (while being spammed by a few minions) and loaded incendiary and concussions shots. The incendiary shots apparently weakened his armor allowing the fighting group to do more damage, while the concussions shots stunned him at times giving windows of attack opportunity.

After a lot more concussions shots, this black juggernaut suddenly fell to its knee, exposing his purple eye which became lockable. We then closed in, attacked its eye, doing tremendous amount of damage!
…But just as his health entered 5 percent, he suddenly stabs his sword into the ground, knocking all of us away in a massive shockwave, stands up and sweeps his death ray at the cannons in retaliation. They’re once again destroyed in a wall of purple fire…

…and that’s when I woke up.

(edited by AVM.5746)

Posted by: nyctalopia.4735

nyctalopia.4735

I’ll have what you’re having.

Posted by: zaced.7948

zaced.7948

whatever you’ve been smoking, tell me where you got it.
my gw2 dreams consist of sw chestfarm and missing that one trait point for making the perfect build.

Posted by: Avascar.9237

Avascar.9237

kitten , that sounds like an exciting fight.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

It’s only weird if you got a precursor out of the chest at the end. That would be the unlikely part.