Weyant's Revenge JP broken?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Daddicus.6128

Daddicus.6128

There doesn’t seem to be any way to start into the SE jumping puzzle in LA. They’ve added stalactites and other stuff that not only stops you, but kills you (although, I saw two other people there who were stranded halfway down, but alive).

Has anybody figured out what to do? Or, is this a bug?

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

I took my usual route down, which takes me to some protruding rock about halfway. It killed me.

Posted by: Ixillius.5768

Ixillius.5768

Its still possible. just hug the left a bit more.

Daddicus.6128

I took my usual route down, which takes me to some protruding rock about halfway. It killed me.

Yeah, that’s what happened to me, too. I tried a couple of variants, but haven’t found a way through yet. Biggest problem is you can’t see the protrusions until it’s too late. So I guess it’s trial and error until I find a slot.

So, my question is (to ANet), why? This darned thing is underground. What reason could there be for construction to have affected it?

Daddicus.6128

Its still possible. just hug the left a bit more.

Thanks. I’ll keep trying.

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

I did it first try. On that first drop aim between the middle stalagmite and the one to the left then steer your drop to the middle of the water like usual. After that the rest is the same.

The Burninator

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

If you’re really careful/lucky it’s possible to jump down the middle and fall straight into the water.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Daddicus.6128

I made it. I basically aimed for a close protrusion that I could see. Then I hopped protrusions until I got to the bottom. Also, I didn’t have the falling damage trait turned on, so that helped, too.

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

i hit it by accident hit wrong key on keyboard then fell but i hit water right on it was to the left of the middle where i hit it.