What I Expect from the Next Xpac

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Adry.7512

Adry.7512

We expect a full Xpac, not bits and pieces throughout the span of two years. Sounds like sarcasm? Well it isnt, this is literally what happened. Players Expect a FULL LONG storyline with depth and lore. We expect an entire continent that you have to discover as you progress through the story. We expect major content, with new armor, elites, maybe new race, cities, etc etc etc. We expect new bosses, world bosses and dungeons. We expect new raids. We expect new ground breaking ideas being used for masteries. We expect a major focus in PVP and a WVW revamp and rework. We expect/hope for player housing. Most players are happy that Anet has finally focused on pvp and that so many problems have been fixed, but even after that we are WITHOUT A DOUBT holding out to see what YOU deliver in you next Xpac. Depending on what you deliver, will result in a lot of our loyalty being kept or thrown away. I am a GW2 fan, and have been for quite some time, I been following the community for years. I’m sure we are waiting on your next delivery before we pass final judgement. Im a big GW2 supporter and i back you guys up, like im sure thousands others do, but always know, we are waiting on the QUALITY and QUANTITY of your next Xpac. The 3rd Xpac isnt what we are waiting on, its this one coming up.

So PLEASE take your time, dont rush. Perfect it, polish it, expand it, impress us. If you need to gather more income/resources (which i doubt but okay), then PLEASE do so. This is what everyone is waiting on.

EDIT: This thread is meant as words of encouragement, with a serious tone. I am a GW2 supporter and believe in Anet’s vision. The FACT that the first Xpac was rushed and incomplete is NOT an opinion. PERSONALLY I am enjoying the soon-to-be the complete Xpac of HOT and its really good for a first Xpac NOW. In the first several months of its release….it wasnt. As a matter of fact it faced several negative opinions and reviews when it was released.

(edited by Adry.7512)

Posted by: Warcry.1596

Warcry.1596

Don’t speak for me. Heart of Thorns was everything I could ask for and more. I love it and it has a high replay value for me.

I hope the next one is on par with Heart of Thorns

“He shall make whole that which was torn asunder.
Restore that which was lost. And all shall be as one.”

Posted by: Fatalyz.7168

Fatalyz.7168

Dear Anet,

Your players do not expect this.

Adry.7512

Don’t speak for me. Heart of Thorns was everything I could ask for and more. I love it and it has a high replay value for me.

When did I say the Xpac was bad? Did you not read reviews? ratings? The massive disappointment in the forums throughout several months? Well I did. I really enjoy HOT, but bits and pieces throughout two years…..is not a complete Xpac. This isnt a hate thread, its quite the opposite. While some players may see it different than my post, the facts show that for the most part, this was never considered an “expansion”.

Warcry.1596

If a million people believe something, it doesn’t make it true.

If A Net feels necessary to “better” the next expansion I won’t stop them… I just hope they don’t go backwards… If, content wise, it’s on par with HoT… I’m happy

Adry.7512

If a million people believe something, it doesn’t make it true.

If A Net feels necessary to “better” the next expansion I won’t stop them… I just hope they don’t go backwards… If, content wise, it’s on par with HoT… I’m happy

Yes me too, HOT is great, but it wasnt when it was release. We are talking about an Xpac that STILL hasnt finished. YES Mordy was destroyed, but the HOT story didnt end just then. For the price is cost, players were very disappointed. By the time the next Xpac comes, the HOT Xpac will be DEF worth its 50 something bucks, no doubt.

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Dear Anet,

Agree, don’t want raids, couldn’t care about PvP , WvW is way down the list for me as well.

The OP has no right to use ‘WE’ as if he speaks for the entire the entire player base. OP needs to edit out all the “we” and change them to I WANT.

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

When did I say the Xpac was bad? Did you not read reviews? ratings? The massive disappointment in the forums throughout several months? Well I did. I really enjoy HOT, but bits and pieces throughout two years…..is not a complete Xpac. This isnt a hate thread, its quite the opposite. While some players may see it different than my post, the facts show that for the most part, this was never considered an “expansion”.

You’re listening to what is knows as the Negative Confirmation Bias
People who love the game are in it playing, people who hate it are outside the game complaining about it.
When you go to the forum you’ll only be confirming your negative bias

ergo, 5% hate HoT, 10% are indifferent, 85% love it
You know only the 5% of people, and now try to speak for the full 100%
that’s not gonna float our boats

Adry.7512

Dear Anet,

Agree, don’t want raids, couldn’t care about PvP , WvW is way down the list for me as well.

The OP has no right to use ‘WE’ as if he speaks for the entire the entire player base. OP needs to edit out all the “we” and change them to I WANT.

Yes I do, you should read more carefully. Additionally “we” is subjective to the crowd I am referring to.

Warcry.1596

See, when it was released I felt it WAS what I wanted. I got my money’s worth long before changes happened.

Amaimon.7823

Dear Anet,

Yes I do, you should read more carefully. Additionally “we” is subjective to the crowd I am referring to.

then who is this ‘we’ you’re talking about because a lot of ‘wes’ are currently denying their association to your ‘we’

Posted by: Raolin Soulherder.3195

Raolin Soulherder.3195

I don’t know if I necessarily expect all of that, but my 1 absolute requirement is a build-saver/template system (even if it only saves traits and utility skills).

I had held off buying HoT for a few months since it didn’t have one, but then bought it after hearing that Anet was still working on some unnamed features that they might give us after the expac release (maybe things that were meant to be included in HoT, but weren’t ready in time for the release date). I had held out faith that a build saver was one of these features, but apparently it’s not since it’s been over a year and we’re still waiting. In fact, some of us have been waiting for that feature since GW2 launched. No more free passes from me. Wallet is closed until that becomes available.

Adry.7512

Dear Anet,

then who is this ‘we’ you’re talking about because a lot of ‘wes’ are currently denying their association to your ‘we’

Keyword is “currently”. Currently the Xpac is fantastic. Even at the beginning it had great quality but small quantity, which it’s why it was considered an incomplete Xpac. My friend, when the big man of a company aka MO has to come down and defend his product, you know it’s getting bashed. This can’t be questioned. Yes now we love HOT, me included, but the past can’t be denied. At the end of the day this is meant for anet, because I want them to standout, because I want them to be the best in the field. It’s not meant to bash the Xpac at all. I just want the next Xpac to put everyone it’s their place.

Adry.7512

I don’t know if I necessarily expect all of that, but my 1 absolute requirement is a build-saver/template system (even if it only saves traits and utility skills).

I had held off buying HoT for a few months since it didn’t have one, but then bought it after hearing that Anet was still working on some unnamed features that they might give us after the expac release (maybe things that were meant to be included in HoT, but weren’t ready in time for the release date). I had held out faith that a build saver was one of these features, but apparently it’s not since it’s been over a year and we’re still waiting. In fact, some of us have been waiting for that feature since GW2 launched. No more free passes from me. Wallet is closed until that becomes available.

kitten good point. I want this too lmao no doubt. I see no reason why it hasn’t been implemented yet. They might be working on it.

Adry.7512

People who love the game are in it playing, people who hate it are outside the game complaining about it.

Ahhh social psychology, nice. Where are you getting these statistics from??? Because if they aren’t legit, then you are falling for the same trick.

Posted by: Greener.6204

Greener.6204

Ahhh social psychology, nice. Where are you getting these statistics from??? Because if they aren’t legit, then you are falling for the same trick.

Of course those numbers were made up; that was the point being made.

If you would rather people discuss your ideas rather than your words, I suggest you change your words in the original post.

G R E E N E R

Posted by: Raolin Soulherder.3195

Raolin Soulherder.3195

kitten good point. I want this too lmao no doubt. I see no reason why it hasn’t been implemented yet. They might be working on it.

people have asked for it since launch. 1st Anet excuse is that they had to re-work the trait system (there used to be 5 trait lines and point allocations for attributes). Well, that is long since passed.

Then they implied it would take longer since they said it is a complex issue due to GW2 having more attributes tied to gear than GW1. Well it’s been years since that statement and still nothing.

I’m getting the feeling that they have no intentions of ever creating one and were just stringing us along with those comments. It boggles my mind because: (A) this is a feature that would equally please fans of every game mode (PVE/PVP/WVW/raid) and skill level (noob/elite), (B) it is less complex than class balancing and (.C) it is less complex than creating massive 3-dimensional maps made for gliding and that include event chains and meta’s. Yet they have implemented, or attempted to implement both ‘B’ and ‘C’ while ignoring the saver. If it is a design decision for the game not to have a build saver, tell us so and we can all move on.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

The OP doesn’t speak for me. I like having some stuff delivered at launch and then lots of stuff added/updated later. I paid full price for pre-purchase because I expected ANet to deliver a year or two worth of fun, not just a month or two I could complete at launch.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

The OP clearly obviously expects too much…

I miss the times back in GW1, where Anet developed Add ones that had the quality of being Standalone Games.
If Anet ever can come back to deliver new content, that has the same quality, that it feels like that the Expansion could be its very own Standalone Game like back in GW1 days, thats the very moment where I possibly regain my full trust in Anet again that they are competent enough to make something great out of this game and that they are able to create expansions of high quality, where also its quantity is on same level with its quality

With Colin the game felt, as if Anet had some kind of visionary, but a visionary, that had no plan of leading and making good and right decisions, that brought the game forward.

Now without Colin, the game feels like, as if the game has lost its very own single visionary that they had who had innovative ideas for this game, but therefore they got with Mo again at least a person, thats able to make decisions that bring the game forward.

Both situations always are like some kind of dumb devils cycle >.<
Because a game with innovative visions, but terrible decision making will land in chaos.
But a game without innovative ideas and people that can make only decisions is over short or long just a dead game too…
GW2 needs a crew, that is competent enough at both areas at the same time.

You need visionary people, that have innovative ideas by their own, but also sight innovative concepts of the community to find ways how to combine their own ideas with those of the community and you need among those people also those, which have a clear head and are able to make for GW2 the right decisions, what of those ideas are worth it to be realized and make them happen and which not and that these things then end up also in a high qualitative way, that nobody in the end can say, that the project was just something incomplete and discontinued that sounded first on paper good, but got then pushed under the carpet of ignorance, after realizing, that things went not as good like thought they would.
Bext example – Dungeons, which simply got axed for Fractals,

Thats as reason ,why I personally found from begin on the CDI’s so awesome.
A very innovative way that brought Devs and the Community nearer together, but Anet royally crashed that project against the wall and as result of that, the persons responsible for it and those that worked on them and were part of it – you can guess it – are by now not part anymore of GW2 and left the company – what a coincedence one might say …

I can hope only, that Anet will start somewhen soon™ again the CDIs, because thats the moment where it will go uphill with this game again most likely.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Posted by: novaspire.9801

novaspire.9801

As someone who is well informed and in contact with high ups from the major communities involved in this game, let me tell you, those who think hot was up to snuff are in the vast minority. Frankly assuming that the majority are happy with it is hilariously ignorant, you only have to take a look at the state of the community for that. Numbers are dwindling, tensions are high, and a lot of the bigger guilds are losing members like a bleeding goat.

Op is absolutely right, I support this game, but even then the next expansion is a tipping point for not only me but my entire 100 man guild. I suggest those who are defending it and objecting with OP take a step back and think, how much would you enjoy your game still if half the playerbase who organised things suddenly jumped ship?

Posted by: Fatalyz.7168

Fatalyz.7168

As someone who is well informed and in contact with high ups from the major communities involved in this game, let me tell you, those who think hot was up to snuff are in the vast minority. Frankly assuming that the majority are happy with it is hilariously ignorant, you only have to take a look at the state of the community for that. Numbers are dwindling, tensions are high, and a lot of the bigger guilds are losing members like a bleeding goat.

Op is absolutely right, I support this game, but even then the next expansion is a tipping point for not only me but my entire 100 man guild. I suggest those who are defending it and objecting with OP take a step back and think, how much would you enjoy your game still if half the playerbase who organised things suddenly jumped ship?

Still would enjoy my time just as much as I do now. I don’t have problems completing content in the game, with or without organized events, and I seriously doubt that half the population leaving would have any impact on my gameplay.

At the end of the day, those that like the game will stick around, and those that don’t, won’t. Anet knows this and expects this. As for those of us still left around playing, we’ll figure out how to get things accomplished, same as we always have.

(edited by Fatalyz.7168)

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

I expect the complete destruction of PvP and WvW. I’m not optimistic that ANet will fully support them. I expect new overpowered elite specs to plague those modes and powercreep them to oblivion and make the current elite specs obsolete. I also expect more PvP league failures and the same old obsessive e-sports crusade.

However…..

PvE will be fine as always. It’s not perfect of course, but it’s in better shape. For sure we will see more maps, fractals, raids, living world and guild upgrades. Still, HoT is not bad. The PvE is good, the rest….is not.

To be honest, I don’t think ANet should even release another expansion. There’s still a lot to fix in THIS one.

(edited by JTGuevara.9018)

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

The amount of content you ask for, OP, sounds like it’s from 10-12 years ago.

Today, that amount of content can be stretched out through 6-7 buzzworded-DLC at around 20-35 bucks each. AND, people will buy it, love it, defend it, and think that this is the way to go.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

3 targets on necro dagger, so i can have a proper cleave weapon to use alongside new elite spec torch.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

The biggest thing I want to see with the next expac (though I certainly would not complain if it came sooner) is not 1, but 2 new elite specs (designed such that each class has 1 support, 1 DPS, and 1 “other” elite spec to truly diversify the way each class can play) per class and a complete balance patch. When I say complete balance patch, I mean it touches >85% of all skills, traits, runes, and sigils in the game, as well as changes the boon/condi system (because currently both boons and condis are too easy to apply imo). No more of this small time stuff that will affect 5 or 6 skills per class on average, and half of those are either too much or not nearly enough change, or even in the wrong direction entirely.

This is about the only expectations I have for the next expac. Everything else would just be a bonus for me

Posted by: SeranusGaming.7362

SeranusGaming.7362

My wish list:

1. More story
2. More armor/weapon sets so my character can look amazing
3. More hairstyles
4. No level increase

Kara “Tiptoes” Sheridan (Ranger)
Tarnished Coast Roleplayers [TCRP]
“Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.”

Adry.7512

Yes exactly. Sadly, as one of your repliers stated, they dont care if everyone jumps ship they will enjoy the game as is. Truth is that what they said is extremely and profoundly selfish. Meaning, it doesnt matter that the game completely falls off, never remains top tier, and eventually dies, as long as they can continue their simplistic way of playing. My vision involves the success of the company.

Posted by: Felahr.9830

Felahr.9830

Dear OP

Do NOT speak for me.

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

All I want is for group content to not be so heavily reliant on taxi-ing people into the megaservers.

And maybe a longer storyline than we had at the start.

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

OP the tone of your message is somewhere along the lines of “i want this, I speak for everyone, don’t disappoint me”. that’s not going to get you anywhere, regardless of whether or not you really want anet to succeed in their next endeavor. I believe you when you say youre a diehard supporter, but presenting your post in this way is one step forward two steps back. I understand and share your frustration, but don’t let it speak for you.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

While I get what you’re going for, OP, please keep in mind that you can only speak for yourself. Maybe for close friends as well, but for the rest of us that you don’t know…not so much.

I don’t mind the ‘bits and pieces’ as you put it. I’ve always enjoyed the Living Story, even when it was temporary. Was it perfect? No. Did it need improvement? Yes. Is it still improving? Of course. Do I want to see it stop? Not at all.

I also don’t have an issue with HoT’s story line. Except that we rush through it. Thier
means of lengthening it via mastery locking assorted steps was not the wisest decision, which they fixed. Hopefully they learn from that.

We expect a full continent? Uh, no. I would definitely like one, but I’m sure as hell not demanding one. I’d love to go back to Elona and Cantha. I advocate quite vocally for Cantha, as it was my favorite GW1 locale; however, if we get there, then great. If we don’t, well, that’s ok too I suppose. I’m not in charge of telling the story. I’m just along for the ride.

New armors, sure. New bosses, obviously. New races? Could take it or leave it.

The primary thing I do agree with, and I think most of us would probably all agree on, is that they should definitely take their time and not rush.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: DevilishLyx.2340

DevilishLyx.2340

Dont speak for me either! Heart of Thorns has nothing, I repeat NOTHING that I want or care for!

Posted by: DGraves.3720

DGraves.3720

All I want is my stats back and more options for traits. I don’t want another 250 skill point grind fest. I just want the trait line without the garbage “journey”.

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

It is certainly my hope that ANet can produce a more robust expansion. The OP is spot on there.

I also hope that the next XPac will only tie game-play features like horizontal progression to content one can reasonably expect all players to want to do. Smaller demographic content like raids and mini-games ought to come with exclusive rewards, but imo too many of the HoT reward systems are tied to being a completionist. I have little doubt that ANet’s initiative to shove players into fringe content cost them by alienating a largish segment of the player-base, and it seems that ANet can ill-afford another XPac that is going to do that.

I also hope that we will see ongoing story tied to the XPac purchase. That’s not to say the XPac story shouldn’t be more robust, but I definitely want ANet to continue to do content updates between XPacs, and tying them to XPac purchase creates another incentive to purchase.

And, finally, I don’t give a rat’s behind about housing — but that’s just me.

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

@ Adry:

While I agree that GW1 was doing much better expansion-wise (new continents, new races) and that HoT was quite a pain in the behind in some regards (until you leveled some masteries and got a hang of those crazy map designs), I think there is a major misunderstanding on your end regarding the story. HoT was not “unfinished”. The fact that we are now dealing with the repercussions of Modremoth’s death is an extension of the whole GW2 storyline about the elder dragons — it has nothing to do with “finishing the HoT plot”.

However, I, too, am growing weary of the elder dragon storyline being the main focus for years now and do hope for some new content (Cantha, Elona?) that has more to offer than just slaying dragons. I miss the exploration and mysticism of foreign cultures and hope ArenaNet will finally deliver such content.

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

What do I expect? 1800-range unblockable instant-cast skills with 20.0 damage coefficients with everyone running passive permanent 90% damage reduction tied to their new elite spec mechanic and runes, permanent stealth on guardian, and new DoT conditions without increasing the number of cleanses.

Based on HoT and how they’ve managed the disaster so far, it’ll probably the final nail in the coffin for me to never see a reason to log in again.

Posted by: Devata.6589

Devata.6589

I am afraid that HoT was the expansion Anet had to get right, not the next one as you say.
Question still is ‘what did they get wrong’. You basically blame the LS approach that resulted in a release of additional content over time and rushing out.
I am not sure of the LS is to blame for HoT not being ‘good’. I think it’s them not solving the grind issue with HoT. Rushing might be a part. I think they should be able to make an expansion in 1 to 1,5 years but it looks like they made a pretty sudden shift to the expansion coming from a pure LS approach what does not help. If they had an expansion planned from day one it might have been less ‘rushed’. And we might have had 2 or 3 expansions by now.

Posted by: Fade to Black.7042

Fade to Black.7042

I expect new gear to farm, new areas filled mobs to kill, better balanced classes in pvp, new tyrian masteries, better (new mechanics) world bosses, revamped HoT maps events, GvG events. Aside from these ofcourse new elites specs. with cool spammable animation skills. That’ll do.

Posted by: Kelly.7019

Kelly.7019

lol, this isn’t true for the same reason you are complaining about it. just because you’re not on the forums doesn’t mean you should assume people love it. I didntr know bout forums for years and still hardly use reddit. where a lot more info about this game and what people think seems to be.

Yo, Ho, all together, raise the colors high,
Yo, Ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die

Adry.7512

@ Adry:

While I agree that GW1 was doing much better expansion-wise (new continents, new races) and that HoT was quite a pain in the behind in some regards (until you leveled some masteries and got a hang of those crazy map designs), I think there is a major misunderstanding on your end regarding the story. HoT was not “unfinished”. The fact that we are now dealing with the repercussions of Modremoth’s death is an extension of the whole GW2 storyline about the elder dragons — it has nothing to do with “finishing the HoT plot”.

However, I, too, am growing weary of the elder dragon storyline being the main focus for years now and do hope for some new content (Cantha, Elona?) that has more to offer than just slaying dragons. I miss the exploration and mysticism of foreign cultures and hope ArenaNet will finally deliver such content.

I know that the story was the only thing about the Xpac that was complete but it wasn’t implemented the way it should have due to the rush of the Xpac. I played through it and I still haven’t felt the impact of Trahaern’s sacrafice. They have the story planned out for a few years to come, but the way that they implimenred it was poor and low quality. They could have focused more on one of the story’s main tragedies, but instead it was wasted on a rushed product.

Adry.7512

Once again Anet please hear me. MO seems like a strategic man, but regardless….TAKE YOUR TIME. No matter what others say, don’t give a deadline until that story has been implemented perfectly, until you have a continent to give us, until you have a polished piece of digital art. Don’t rush, take your time. Your will have a couple of players demanding this demanding that, it doesn’t matter. When you slam a platinum medal Xpac on their face, youll be praised.

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

We expect/hope for player housing.

I’m all for adding new content, new story, new maps, new raids, new fractals, new armors etc but I’ll never understand the desire for housing.

I also don’t expect them to have an entire continent in an expansion. As I said back during the discussion about Heart of Thorns release I’ll take 1 zone packed with content like Verdant Brink over 4 Brisban Wildlands with their vast majority being an empty wasteland with nothing to do. I’d rather the zones be full of content and focus on that, rather than have a huge amount of empty zones. Quality over quantity.

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I expect about 15 pve zones at the bare minimum, new dungeons, and a GvG gamemode with at least 3 maps and elite professions that aren’t rushed out… That is if I’m ever going to pay the price of HoT again.

I don’t want a story, those are pretty badly written anyway. If I want a good story I’ll read a book instead. I just want good gameplay.

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

all i want are new elite specialisations. thats it, that’s all.

i’ve played very little of the badly written & tedious HoT content, & i can’t say id be keen for any more.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I expect about 15 pve zones at the bare minimum, new dungeons, and a GvG gamemode with at least 3 maps and elite professions that aren’t rushed out… That is if I’m ever going to pay the price of HoT again.

I don’t want a story, those are pretty badly written anyway. If I want a good story I’ll read a book instead. I just want good gameplay.

I don’t think your expectations will be met. Doubtful there will be new dungeons or a GvG game mode, nor 18 total new maps.

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

I dont want what OP asks for.

I also claim to speak for a big mayority of people with the same opinion as me.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Amaimon.7823

lol, this isn’t true for the same reason you are complaining about it. just because you’re not on the forums doesn’t mean you should assume people love it. I didntr know bout forums for years and still hardly use reddit. where a lot more info about this game and what people think seems to be.

This forum is overhwelmingly negative about this game.
Reddit is overwhelmingly positive.
Whats your point?

Posted by: Einlanzer.1627

Einlanzer.1627

Heart of Thorns very objectively did not have enough content for the selling price. If you thought otherwise, it’s only because you haven’t played enough other MMOs.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

I dont want what OP asks for.

I also claim to speak for a big mayority of people with the same opinion as me.

As self appointed mayor I agree.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

I don’t think your expectations will be met. Doubtful there will be new dungeons or a GvG game mode, nor 18 total new maps.

But when unrealistic expectations are not met an entire genre of forum posts crops up.