What I Use to do In GW2... And What I Now Do.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: FluffyDoe.7539

FluffyDoe.7539

What I Use to do:
- Look forward to unlocking new traits and developing new build synergies.
- Look forward to trying out all the dungeon – both SM and EXP.
- Look forward to getting new looks, new dye colors, explore new terrains, etc.

What I do Now:
- Try to do FotM lvl 1 dungeon and finally get one party after 30-45 mins, but never being able to get pass the swamp level (failed 4 times now). TREE TRUNKS OP!
- Join WvWvW and realize that the whole map is blue; 100k pts for our server, 6k & 3k pts for other servers…. cape a few point and realize that there are zero resistance -> aww…
- Play on toons occasionally for a spam between 5-10 mins per day…. (dunno why but, low level areas have very soft/soothing graphics, quite relaxing visually).

-

My point here is: How can a game that intitally was thought to have so much gameplay going on…. turn out to have so less gameplay 2 months after release?

Where is the service that you promised Anet?! – Not angry or anything, just asking politely; where are you guys when we need you to get these mechanics fixed (updated)?

(edited by FluffyDoe.7539)

Posted by: moirweyn.9872

moirweyn.9872

You can still do all the things you used to do. As for the stuff you do now:

1) Stop doing those dungeons
2) Switch servers
3) Typical MMO thing – low level areas clear out quickly after launch

“There are two types of people in the world…and I don’t like them.”

Posted by: Merthax.5172

Merthax.5172

The whole “switch servers” thing might be more productive if we had an idea of what is actually going on in each server.

It might be useful if servers were designated for different things. The designations wouldn’t be binding, of course, but at least it would give players an idea of what to expect.

Posted by: Don Zardeone.8730

Don Zardeone.8730

Do away with servers and just have districts like in GW1.

This messes up wvw but…

Turn wvw into house vs house. Guilds can join a house that fights for a deity or purpose or whatever. 3 houses fight on the battlefield. There is a maximum of houses set by the game (as many as there are servers now)
Every guild is randomly assigned a house and can swap houses for an amount of influence every 14 days (swapping loses all upgrades). Add limitations like capping the membercount of each house (like servers seem to have when they go full)

There we go, no more having to try out servers, maps are relatively filled now and there is no need to worry about server transfers since there are none.

Posted by: tigersrule.5309

tigersrule.5309

try grouping with people who need help with things. i just had a great adventure you can read about “my great adventure” in this forum. it was a blast. but yeah, team up and meet people!

Life is like a mirror, you only get what you put in it.

Posted by: Columba.9730

Columba.9730

I used to WvWvW, now I grind for mats for the new, mandatory, backpack.

only thieves know how to play, they chant “L2P” every time their god mode is challenged.

Posted by: tigersrule.5309

tigersrule.5309

This messes up wvw but…

Turn wvw into house vs house. Guilds can join a house that fights for a deity or purpose or whatever. 3 houses fight on the battlefield. There is a maximum of houses set by the game (as many as there are servers now)
Every guild is randomly assigned a house and can swap houses for an amount of influence every 14 days (swapping loses all upgrades). Add limitations like capping the membercount of each house (like servers seem to have when they go full)

There we go, no more having to try out servers, maps are relatively filled now and there is no need to worry about server transfers since there are none.

yeah, but then people not in guildes cant play

Life is like a mirror, you only get what you put in it.

Posted by: rootnode.9546

rootnode.9546

This messes up wvw but…

THIS is the best solution I’ve read so far! Now let’s see if ArenaNet catches up on it.

Foran Lonewind – Mesmer
Gwens Avengers
Riverside

Posted by: TWMagimay.9057

TWMagimay.9057

I used to WvWvW, now I grind for mats for the new, mandatory, backpack.

What mandatory backpack O.O ?

Anyway, you make your own game. The only things that changed for me recently:
- I now do WvWvW because I found out the month achi rewards are really good and I need the jumping puzzle rewards for my legendary
- I run fotm occasionally because it’s more fun than other dungeons on my staff ele(the destruction makes me smile)
As for the swamp level…a mesmer is always good to have. If not…some classes are better at running the relics, you just have to figure out who in your party is good for that(like, ele, warrior, guardian although i’ve seen all classes except mesmer do good there). If you don’t have a mesmer, you want 1 person to stand near the trees and dot the openings in the walls, so your runners don’t get lost. Sometimes puppies will happen(like my 15s faceplant once or walls closing right under your nose), but if you don’t get frustrated and start blaming each other, eventually you’ll make it.

Lastly, if you don’t enjoy it, don’t do it. Nothing is truly mandatory in GW2….

Posted by: binidj.5734

binidj.5734

What I used to do: Running around getting zone completion for fun, exploring, sticking my nose in where it wasn’t wanted.

What I do now: Run in between 3 or 4 points in Orr grinding events to make gold and farm FCMs.

Glad to be [Grey] – http://thegrey.enjin.com/home
Piken Square

Columba.9730

I guess if you enjoy getting curb stomped in WvWvW, the near gear isn’t mandatory, lol.

only thieves know how to play, they chant “L2P” every time their god mode is challenged.

TWMagimay.9057

I guess if you enjoy getting curb stomped in WvWvW, the near gear isn’t mandatory, lol.

Or if you can actually play your class. That also makes it not mandatory.

Posted by: Equanox.2081

Equanox.2081

That is such an annoying comment. If player A has better gear stats then player B then player A will always have an advantage over player B, no matter what class you play.

It doesn’t mean you WILL lose or that player A will ALWAYS win; just that there is an advantage and you want to be equal in wvwvw.

Posted by: Vegas.5790

Vegas.5790

Gear stat increases are just bad, even if small. When you give a slight edge via gear, it doesn’t negate the skill factor, but it give that edge constantly and will come into play over time. In effect, it is no longer an ‘even’ match, based on skill alone.

Posted by: Naqaj.6219

Naqaj.6219

It doesn’t mean you WILL lose or that player A will ALWAYS win; just that there is an advantage and you want to be equal in wvwvw.

Things are NEVER equal in WvW. WvW is unbalanced PVP by design. You don’t play it to have balanced 1v1s on the field.

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

Lets see…

It can be hard to get a team for Fractals lvl 1, but it is not impossible. Eventually you will get the team that carry you on to the next lvl. I have not completed the swamp either btw. it is not the same fractals you get to everytime, so you should be able to advance without getting there… if you are lucky.

You actually complain that you own all the kitten in WvWvW? It resets from time to time, at some point during the week you will be able to meet resistance I am sure… or as others said move server, although I get the point that you don’t know them. You would only be stuck there for a week though if it wasn’t what you wanted.

There is still things to do, fun things. Only the definition of fun varies and how people wanna play is different. If you are bored maybe take a break? Taking a break is a viable option here you know. Just keep an eye on what new things happen and see if it something you would enjoy doing, or eventually you will feel like doing some things again. I know that if I stopped finding the game entertaining I would take a break… not leave, just… take a break.

To the others. Nothing is mandatory in the game. You can play your way. The “certain gear is mandatory” is all in the heads of people that actually care about that kitten.
Yes there might be a small advantage… a really small one. If it is important to you it is important to you. But it isn’t really mandatory, you can play WvWvW with your low level characters and still do okay, afterall it is not the 1v1 fights that decide anything there.

People seriously need to start doing things they actually enjoy in the game, rather than do what they think they need to do.
Then again play your way. If you think it is important, you think it is, and you will do what you think needs to be done to get that, I wont stop you.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.

Posted by: Rieselle.5079

Rieselle.5079

That is such an annoying comment. If player A has better gear stats then player B then player A will always have an advantage over player B, no matter what class you play.

This is and will always be a stupid and elitist point of view. It’s usually recommended that people can start WvW from level 30 or even lower.

Regardless of your level, gear, stats, or anything, it’s quite possible to participate and have fun in WvW. Just don’t try to duel people lol.

Posted by: Oorjuwa.1682

Oorjuwa.1682

This messes up wvw but…

+1 ! creative & smart. wish Anet would consider it…

“You’ve got some really nice toys there. Mind if I break them?”
— Gwen

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

I must agree what I did and What I do now… Changed Alot.

And what I do now it isn’t Fun. It’s boring, sad and frustrating most times.
I don’t like the actual status of Guild Wars 2.

ANet should really go deep into theese things that are causing the “empty PVE”, dungeons madness, etc… And put effort to make an major patch and try to fix and change everything what is needed to put this game back to it’s golden days!

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

Posted by: bufko.2497

bufko.2497

ANet should really go deep into theese things that are causing the “empty PVE”, dungeons madness, etc… And put effort to make an major patch and try to fix and change everything what is needed to put this game back to it’s golden days!

Golden days.. and the game is what, 3 months old? Wonder how it will look like in a year.

I used to play. Now I’m trying out other MMOs. 3 months
Sorry, but yeah.

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

What I used to do in Guild Wars 2

• I didn’t want to log out at all.
  • The Halloween event alone kept me occupied a long time. ‘’If ArenaNet is able to send out this kind of content every month, I will be a very pleased costumer.’’ I thought.
  • I kept gather gold to get my Human Cultural Heavy Tier 3.
  • I enjoyed WvWvW with my friends.
  • Explored the world not only for map completion, but for hidden places, easter eggs or even messages written in New Krytan that I kept translating for hours.

What I do in Guild Wars 2 now

• Not really interested to log in anymore after the Lost Shores patch, I’m not interested in gear grind.
  • Starting to take a much more interest in Original Guild Wars
  • Also thinking about re-subbing to Blizzard’s World of Warcraft game.
  • If I do log on to Guild Wars 2, I usually try to do WvWvW and chat with friends
  • I haven’t done the fractals yet, not planning to either.
  • Lurking the forums for a ray of light response from ArenaNet apologizing, and explaining what’s actually happening to them.

Posted by: Galen Grey.4709

Galen Grey.4709

You know seems to me people dont really want a horizontal progression game, they want a vertical progression game that can be played like a horizontal progression game.

Why am I saying that? Cause if you really wanted a horizontal progression game you know, you’d like stuff a horizontal progression game has. You know stuff like, nice skins, exploration, story etc… yet people keep saying here before I used to do horizontal progression stuff now just cause they added a new tier I am doing vertical progression stuff! Don’t you see the irony in that? seriously! You all drop the horizontal stuff you’re supposed to like the second a little better gear appears? Think about the message you’re sending with the way you’re playing the game. Think about it… imagine you’re a person analysing what people enjoy in gw2. They release a new tier and suddenly most people rush to get it! dont you think that says thats exactly what people have been waiting for? Sure you can tell them how much you disapprove of it in the forum but we’re still less then 10k here out of 2 – 3 million people!

So let me answer your question from my perspective.
Before I used to explore trying to uncover secret area and secret events, do jumping puzzle,simply just play the game and in the process gather stuff to craft the crossing, corrupted staff, get the royal ascalonian staff, play alts, do a little WvW, try a little SPvP.

What am I doing now? exactly the same thing! I’d rather having the crossing then an ascended backpack personally!

Posted by: biggs.4702

biggs.4702

What I used to do:

— Level my main to 80

— Work on world map completion

— Level up crafting skills to 400

— Run dungeons I haven’t yet

— Jumping puzzles

What I do now:

— Get alts to 80 and enjoy new professions, new perspectives on the lore in the story quests of other races (or picking different choices/orders in story quests)

— Make gold by crafting and selling rares and exotics

— Make gold by selling mats

— Run dungeons (Fractals are fun! and there are still older ones I haven’t yet run or want to run for tokens)

— Work on world completion (yes, still… just have the WvW areas to finish)

— More jumping puzzles

— New content when it comes out

— Experimenting with builds

But if you have a crappy attitude, nothing anyone else says is going to help you. I suggest a strong dose of “get over yourself.”

The obstacle is the path.

TWMagimay.9057

Yeah, and if player A has better PC and internet, player A will also have an advantage over player B. So, are you sending complaints to internet providers and hardware stores? Some people will always have some advantage over others. The question is, is it gamebreaking? This one isn’t. If people can pvp on lvl 40 chars in lvl 30ish gear, why can;t you pvp in lvl 80 exotic? I actually saw smb go from lvl 1 to lvl 80 without leaving wvwvw….and he was having tons of fun killing people…

Posted by: xerxys.2635

xerxys.2635

what i used to do in gw2: pwn noobs in spvp
what i do now in gw2: pwn noobs in spvp

Posted by: ProphetSword.5427

ProphetSword.5427

What I used to do in GW2:
- Enjoy the content
- Explore the world
- Make friends
- Participate in dynamic events
- Level my characters

What I do now in GW2:
- Enjoy the content
- Explore the world
- Make friends
- Level my characters

Hmmm….seems like nothing has changed for me.

Posted by: Panda Shepard.1248

Panda Shepard.1248

- Enjoy the content
- Explore the world
- Make friends
- Level my characters

What I do now in GW2:
- Enjoy the content
- Explore the world
- Make friends
- Level my characters

This is me exactly! Except dynamic events would be a couple higher. I love those things.

Columba.9730

Yeah, and if player A has better PC and internet, player A will also have an advantage over player B. So, are you sending complaints to internet providers and hardware stores? Some people will always have some advantage over others. The question is, is it gamebreaking? This one isn’t. If people can pvp on lvl 40 chars in lvl 30ish gear, why can;t you pvp in lvl 80 exotic? I actually saw smb go from lvl 1 to lvl 80 without leaving wvwvw….and he was having tons of fun killing people…

Do the GW developers control ISP quality? Bad analogy.

Posted by: Horrorscope.7632

Horrorscope.7632

This messes up wvw but…

yeah, but then people not in guildes cant play

There are ways to figure out that problem, one way could be that they go on the side that is losing, in hopes to balance. But I do like the suggestion above, I think bringing everyone together and figuring out a new way to make WvWvW without separate servers would be great. I’d even put the WvWvW on the PvE map and have it just another zone, the center of the map would have been ideal. Not that I think we’ll see it.

Posted by: Horrorscope.7632

Horrorscope.7632

- Enjoy the content
- Explore the world
- Make friends
- Level my characters

What I do now in GW2:
- Enjoy the content
- Explore the world
- Make friends
- Level my characters

This is me exactly! Except dynamic events would be a couple higher. I love those things.

Yup, same. And that is where the game should focus non-stop on. That and it’s PvP is what GW’s 2 is, not dungeon grinding, imo.

There should be loads of content and new things added to the open world, nearly non-stop. I heard there were supposed to be mini games in towns?

All zones need a reason for top level people to go to regularly. All cities need a reason for top level people to go to regularly. You would think they would be so emotionally invested in the world they built, to the point they want all that work and talent to be used all the time and not a one run through trip never to be seen again. They have to sit there sometimes and think “why did we build all of this?”. I dunno.

Posted by: Mindx.9610

Mindx.9610

What I used to do in GW2 : Have fun with friends
What I do now in GW2: Try to convince friends to return

[Apex] – Zero Entity 80 Necromancer
Blackgate Apexprime.enjin.com

Posted by: offence.4726

offence.4726

What I used to do in GW2 : Play tpvp free and paid all the time , trying to round up the best people I can find , ocasionally blowing off steam in spvp to pawn some kidz.
What I do now in GW2 : Grind fractals all day up and past lvl 20+ trying to max out stats to pawn in WvW. weird huh ?

play hard , go pro.

Posted by: Flynch.6034

Flynch.6034

The devs could just tear out the engine and we could play WvWvW on the Pong engine if you like – then everyone’s PC will be able to handle the engine at exceptionally high FPS. I’ll go ask the forum-goers and see if they like that idea.

Point being, plenty of things are out of dev control, plenty of things are within dev control. But the fundamental thing that affects WvWvW are the players themselves.

Can’t change them.

Posted by: Mindx.9610

Mindx.9610

Anet didnt remove Tpvp the players did

[Apex] – Zero Entity 80 Necromancer
Blackgate Apexprime.enjin.com

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

- Enjoy the content
- Explore the world
- Make friends
- Level my characters

What I do now in GW2:
- Enjoy the content
- Explore the world
- Make friends
- Level my characters

My typical day in GW2:

Check my sales on the Trading Post.
Kill a dragon or two (these events are VERY popular, always tons of people).
Clear a few jump puzzles for chests.
See if the Zho’Qafa Catacombs event is up in Straits of Devastation for a chance at the Final Rest staff. If so, collect a group to run it.
Do Balthazar while I’m there.
Take some newbie into the murderpit in WvW (mwahaha). Lol, not really – but I do give tours of the jump puzzle in Eternal Battlegrounds. Always love how blown away new players are when they see the scope of that map.
Answer a call to arms if our borderlands needs help.
Run a mini dungeon or two (I really like Vexa’s Lab in Fireheart Rise)
Run a fractal if I feel like it or if my friends need help.
Run an xArah (still collecting tokens)
Organize a human synch dance party – yeah!

Nothing has changed for me either except the game is fair EXPLODING in popularity, there are people everywhere!

Columba.9730

The devs could just tear out the engine and we could play WvWvW on the Pong engine if you like – then everyone’s PC will be able to handle the engine at exceptionally high FPS. I’ll go ask the forum-goers and see if they like that idea.

Point being, plenty of things are out of dev control, plenty of things are within dev control. But the fundamental thing that affects WvWvW are the players themselves.

Can’t change them.

the gear grind is clearly within their control.

TWMagimay.9057

Can’t change them.

So are the min system requirements. Your point?

Columba.9730

Can’t change them.

So are the min system requirements. Your point?

my point is the systems requirements don’t make nearly the difference you are intimating and that you are using a red herring to justify gear grinds.

Posted by: AzureNightmare.3914

AzureNightmare.3914

What I used to do:

*Have fun
*Try and get my kitten kicked on the beginner dungeons
*Do events
*Level up
*Level grind since i’m always a level or two below for what the PQ wants from me
*Spend a looooot of time on Black Lion
*RP with my friends
*Hope to aim for Exotic armor and Leapons I don’t think look bad (like the legendary Shortbow unicorn)
*Did I mention have fun? Because that’s pretty important

What I do now-

*Have fun
*Hope to be able to do dungeons with my friends for the sake of fun someday
*Hope to be able to do Fractals one day
*Wait patiently and see how Ascended is gonna work out once ANet’s full plans for it comes out
*Visit the GW2 forums to see the dozens of anti Accended gear- like this one! Isn’t this, what, the fiftieth thread to have no purpose other than to see the OP dislikes Accended
*Do events
*Level up
*Level grind since I’m always a level or two behind in the PQ
*Spend a looooot of time on Black Lion
*RP with my friends
*Hope to aim for Exotic armor and Weapons I don’t think look bad (like the legendary Shortbow unicorn)
*If it becomes more easily accessible try to aim for Ascended- if not, well, too bad.
*Did I mention have fun? Because that’s pretty important.

Still very pleased with my purchase, all in all~

I believe in Guild Wars 2. I believe in AreaNet.

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

What I do Now:
- Try to do FotM lvl 1 dungeon and finally get one party after 30-45 mins, but never being able to get pass the swamp level (failed 4 times now). TREE TRUNKS OP!
- Join WvWvW and realize that the whole map is blue; 100k pts for our server, 6k & 3k pts for other servers…. cape a few point and realize that there are zero resistance -> aww…
- Play on toons occasionally for a spam between 5-10 mins per day…. (dunno why but, low level areas have very soft/soothing graphics, quite relaxing visually).

You need 30-45 minutes to find yourself a Lv1 fractals party? Your server probably must be really inactive, what I doubt because you have 100k points in WvW. If you really are that much better as your opponents, you can or do a server transfer or wait because such a good server will probably raise in the ranks in no-time so you will face higher skilled enemies.
And nothing wrong with playing on alts. You are granted with 5 characters slots for a reason.

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

• Lurking the forums for a ray of light response from ArenaNet apologizing, and explaining what’s actually happening to them.

Lol… This is what I’m doing now as well… Sitting on the couch watching football, lurking with my iPad.
Been playing since bwe1, and have been following the game for two years.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

Posted by: Thrombus.1796

Thrombus.1796

I’m doing what I always do:

• Crafting
  • Dynamic Events
  • Exploration
  • Jumping Puzzles

I might sample Fractals but I won’t get into like others are doing. I won’t bother getting the “best gear” either, since I play for fun not competition.

TWMagimay.9057

my point is the systems requirements don’t make nearly the difference you are intimating and that you are using a red herring to justify gear grinds.

You ever pvped with 3fps vs smb who has 60 fps? When you do, come back and tell me how small the difference is. Also, I’m not justifying it, I’m saying it’s still a matter of choice. If gear made a big difference, people wouldn’t be pvping on lvl 1-40 chars in lvl 1-40 gear…

Columba.9730

You ever pvped with 3fps vs smb who has 60 fps? When you do, come back and tell me how small the difference is. Also, I’m not justifying it, I’m saying it’s still a matter of choice. If gear made a big difference, people wouldn’t be pvping on lvl 1-40 chars in lvl 1-40 gear…

That’s like saying that breathing is a matter of choice. Sorry if you wish to enjoy a game that isn’t stacked against you, there is no choice.

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

I agree with this thread:
Prepatch i used to choose between lot of activiies.

Now arenaNet decided i have to do only one….
Between Rng and tier6 mats it will require me months -.-

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Posted by: Shadow Blade.1324

Shadow Blade.1324

what i used to do in guild wars 2:

work on map completion (finished)
do jumping puzzles
do some WvWvW
gather at the farms
level alts (have every class around lvl 20 apart from main and ele who is 40ish)
some crafting
kill dragons
do the occasional gathering run / penitent farm in orr

what i do now :
play eve online and log in for ~ 3min to see what the deals are and what lvl of fractals people are spamming for before logging out

i wish the devs had a consistent vision and didn’t push out content they know is flawed

Posted by: Tolmos.8395

Tolmos.8395

what i used to do in guild wars 2:

work on map completion (finished)
do jumping puzzles
do some WvWvW
gather at the farms
level alts (have every class around lvl 20 apart from main and ele who is 40ish)
some crafting
kill dragons
do the occasional gathering run / penitent farm in orr

what i do now :
play eve online and log in for ~ 3min to see what the deals are and what lvl of fractals people are spamming for before logging out

This. Except replace EVE Online with Planetside 2.

It’s a shame, too. I was one of those that thought GW2 could do no wrong.

I looked forward so much to the joy that GW2’s endgame would bring, considering how much I enjoyed GW1’s endgame. And instead of a continuation of the GW1 legacy… I was treated to a continuation of WoW’s legacy.

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

What I used to do:

Enjoy events in many zones
Enjoy WvWvW on reasonably balanced server
Enjoy running round a well populated world.
Notice that less and less events were happening in low level zones
Notice less and less players in the world
Spend ages trying to get groups for instances
wonder why WvWvW maps had all gone to one colour instead of the previous 3
realise that to obtain anything I had to grind specific event hubs in orr

What I do now:
Play Storm Legion.

I always felt GW2’s events did not live up to expectations. Sure they are great as an alternative to the normal questing model, however, they lack epicness of the Rift style zone invasions. And also you have to be lucky to be in an area when an event takes place, Rifts world notifications are brillant as is IA to just jump into content, add in things like conquest where its player triggered base defense events and well, I just find Rift so much easier to find stuff to do. I dont really care for “progression”, I just enjoy playing. GW2 I found I was not actually doing stuff I enjoyed for most of the time.

(edited by Cameirus.8407)

TWMagimay.9057

That’s like saying that breathing is a matter of choice. Sorry if you wish to enjoy a game that isn’t stacked against you, there is no choice.

Breathing? No. But eating chocolate is. And if you are such a scrub that ascended gear totally ruins your fun, MMOs just aren’t for you. Because people will always have an advantage and you obviously lack the skill to overcome it.

Posted by: Tolmos.8395

Tolmos.8395

If gear made a big difference, people wouldn’t be pvping on lvl 1-40 chars in lvl 1-40 gear…

Just because you can enter pvp on 1-40 characters in 1-40 gear doesn’t mean it doesn’t make a difference.

My toon is 80 in full exotics. Someone pre-80 can’t kill me. Period. I can and regularly do fight multiple pre-80 toons at once simply because the difference in our characters stats, not our personal skill, gives me a MASSIVE advantage over them. 1v1? It’s a joke. I’ve yet to see a pre-80 who could get me to 50% hp, much less have a hope of killing me.