What Left of Guild Wars 2 in 2013?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

We just now have the LFG Beta in game so what left of 2013 ?

1.) New Skill and Traits – for each class! This will make the game more refreshing for sure.

2.) Legendary Gear and Precursors – new legendary weapons and new types of legendary gear ( I heard it will be trinket ). And of course precursors crafting!

3.) World vs World Season 1 – this is exciting and all but what about low pops server? They don’t have any chance at winning at all!

4. ) And “Beyond” this is just speculations:
– Expansion Pack: new dragons, new race/class, new zones/dungeons! We all can dream right?
– More perm contents!

What do you guys looking forward to the most and why?

R.I.P Kumu <3

Posted by: naboac.5876

naboac.5876

More skills and content that STAYS.

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

I’m still waiting for them to give us some information this alleged “bigger project” they’ve claimed to be working on for half a year now.

Posted by: Naus the Gobbo.5172

Naus the Gobbo.5172

I look forward to halloween and wintersday.

Last year I had no idea about the transformation tonics, so hopefully I’ll be able to pick up some of them. And hopefully some of them will be usable in combat.

What we do in life echoes in eternity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6zkT2uZAGA – GW2 – A world of wonder

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

More skills for existing weapons, let us change skills.

Posted by: Draco.2806

Draco.2806

My biggest hope is ANet making lower-level zones into viable adventuring venues.

Seriously. Having an entire world be as rewarding in one zone as the other rather than having to pile into Orr after you’re 80 to get a bit of gold, that’s what I want from an MMO.

Stop doing this dumb temporary content! You have a whole WORLD to work with already! Do that.

EDIT: Actually scrap that, I’ll accept rubbish game balance if they just up the performance a bit. What’s the most important thing about a game?.. Well?.. How about being able to play it!?

(edited by Draco.2806)

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

TA’s getting an update next patch, WvW leagues coming mid-October, new legendaries confirmed in the Legendary/Ascended weapon livestream, New Fractals incoming before the end of the year, plus events like Hallowe’en and Wintersday will definitely be back in.

We have an exciting couple of months ahead of us.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

Posted by: xephire.8324

xephire.8324

More skills OMG please!!!! More weapon skill option,more selection more combo more instanced dungeons instead of open world dungeons that are absolutely horrible.Underwater maps, ship fights with the guildies as crew…

Posted by: Chuo.4238

Chuo.4238

Think I’m done with GW2 for 2013, to be honest. I’ve missed half the LS due to being sent overseas, came back to find a tier gear grind that’s out of this world, and a Super Adventure Box, the one update that was actually fun, has been turned into a painful grind fest that’s pay-to-win.

I have things I can hope for, but I don’t really see anything advertised that I’m looking forward to. This just isn’t the same game I bought. It’s gotten out of control.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

New skills and weapons for professions will be plenty interesting. I’m keen to see how they change up what they did last year for Mad King and Wintersday.

I recommend editing your title to what’s left for rather than what’s left of. The wording you have gives a negative connotation that suggests there’s not much left of what GW2 was supposed to be. I almost didn’t read the thread because I thought it was another trashing the game post. How refreshing to find someone positive on the forums! I look forward to more optimism.

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Think I’m done with GW2 for 2013, to be honest. I’ve missed half the LS due to being sent overseas, came back to find a tier gear grind that’s out of this world, and a Super Adventure Box, the one update that was actually fun, has been turned into a painful grind fest that’s pay-to-win.

I have things I can hope for, but I don’t really see anything advertised that I’m looking forward to. This just isn’t the same game I bought. It’s gotten out of control.

Its only a grind if you want it NOW. Im up to four already and i havent been grinding.

Your definition of pay to win is wrong.

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

New zones where weakest normal mobs are harder than crazed veteran karkas. Zone where you need to go with party or raid. That would be awesome. Of course all kind of new PvP and www stuff.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

Posted by: Mastruq.2463

Mastruq.2463

Its only a grind if you want it NOW. Im up to four already and i havent been grinding.

He came back from a half year break, dont you think if he doesnt have a ton of mats stashed or is sitting on a pile of golf, that Ascended weapons seem like a big hurdle?

That aside, I disagree with his idea of pay to win but telling him he is wrong (implying your opinion is right or more valid) seems arrogant.

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

He came back from a half year break, dont you think if he doesnt have a ton of mats stashed or is sitting on a pile of golf, that Ascended weapons seem like a big hurdle?

That aside, I disagree with his idea of pay to win but telling him he is wrong (implying your opinion is right or more valid) seems arrogant.

Yes, he has been gone awhile, I understand that. But you missed my point, i said if he wanted them NOW that it is a grind. A big hurdle.

I don’t know what he does in game. If he does this and that, than he will eventually get all the mats (or gold to buy them) to make an ascended weapon. He could also be one of the lucky few to get one from a chest.

And there was a whole debate on play to win on the SAB forums. I’m not going to start that again here, but his definition is wrong on it.