What about a "Content pack" ?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

Dont get me wrong, I love the whole concept of LS stuff, and I even like the formula you are using for feature packs.

BUT, this game is missing a lot of content ever since the very first days. I know that LS brought some cool things, such factals and… er.. southsun and dry top maybe?

But this is a really low number of content for a game that is reaching 2 years of existance. For example, a player that completeded his story today, will have basically the same endgame that we had at game launch.

I’ve been playing gw1 i.e., and wow, after completing all the campaigns, the game feels like so much content that I’ll probably spend another 2-3 year to do it all. I feel like Gw2 need a content pack too. And by content I mean:

- New dungeons
- New Races (Don’t even need to be playable, Just add something else to world)
- New PVP formats (Duel maybe?)
- New legendarys
- A new set of skills (not a single trait and 1 heal skill)
- New profession
- New elite content (Such is the UW in gw1)
- New maps (I know LS brough 2 atm, But I really was thinking in something like a pack)
- New forms of Zerg pvp battles (Like WxW)

And other forms of content. Will we ever see something like this?

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I think what you’re asking for is usually called an expansion. The real answer is we don’t know if we’ll see it, but I personally suspect we will. However it’s unlikely we’ll see it this year.

Posted by: VOLTCIEAGE.3029

VOLTCIEAGE.3029

+1 for expansion and pls stop all this talking they promised no dlc bla bla bla they promised many things which never took a place .

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I’m still holding to my original statement that if we see an expansion, it’ll like be in 2015. I am hopeful that the LS is setting the ground work for the story of the expansion. We’ll see.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.