What are 3 features that you wish the most?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Nor.2057

Nor.2057

Since theres been much debate about the upcoming Feature Pack update and its announcements ive been wondering which are the Top 3 Features that you wish be added to this?

Features as in enhancing some function mechanics or Interfaces not content…

as for me:

1. Traits – Utility Skills – Weapons and Stats Template Preset System.
2. Mini Pet Specific Utility Slot ( w options to auto take out when not present , hotkey to put out or hide)
3. Option to remove Engineer Kit Backpacks…

whats yours? those 3 in order of priority for me

||Acolytes|| Sanctum of Rall||Destiny’s End||

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

1. More mounts (the broom’s a mount, accept it)
2. Minipets travel no more than ~1 meter behind you, not the mile down the road we have now.
3. More ways to customize character appearance. Slot for non-weapon specific auras ect. Maybe give every race the option of body tattoos?

Also inb4 this turns into the “my ideas are more deserving than your ideas” kittenstorm we all know it will become.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

Posted by: Loki.8793

Loki.8793

1. Build Templates – The ability to save traits, utilities, weapons, and equipment as a template so a player can switch builds with the click of a button.
2. Observer Mode – An option to spectate and review high-end PvP matches after they have been played from a UI window, the same way GW1 did it.
3. Dyeable Weapons – The ability to apply dyes to weapons and not just armor, just like how GW1 did it.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Nicholas’ descendant.

The ability to add to stacks in Guild bank.

The ability to see which character (without logging onto said character) has what level of Crafting from somewhere, I’m not sure where would be best.

I know, I’m odd.

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

Nicholas’ descendant.

The ability to add to stacks in Guild bank.

The ability to see which character (without logging onto said character) has what level of Crafting from somewhere, I’m not sure where would be best.

I know, I’m odd.

Not at all, you just named features that should have been on release. Well besides Nicholas, which is a great idea.

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Ha ha! I had to really try hard to come up with numbers 2 and 3. They really don’t impact me much.

I would like to see Nick’s descendant, though. That’s really all. =)

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

1. No failure based additional events anymore, Just you failed! Try again! That will fix farmers/griefers.

2. better way to locate friends on maps to see if you are in the right shard (green blips on map like in WvW for allies?)

3. Able to craft everything with crafting. A use for jeweler again finally?

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

Posted by: eyestrain.3056

eyestrain.3056

-Unbind Scrolls and Tomes of Knowledge from accounts so that they can be traded. I have them running out my ears since I don’t make alts often, and many of my friends would practically give an arm and a leg to just get their alt to 80 without having to spend days in eotm. (I know leveling in pve is pretty quick, and I personally like it, but some people simply hate it)

- New PvP mode/map. Though the courtyard was an attempt at this it’s a cluttered and cramped map and the free for all suffers because of it. It turns into five minutes of spawncamping and line of sight-ing. A larger map with free for all mode, or a different mode of play might reinvigorate pvp mode.

- Guild places, and more consideration of GvGs. Obsidian Sanctum arena is full of trolling and interference that can’t be punished or stopped, and despite Anet’s attempts to publicize PVP tournaments, GvGs are neglected in a dark corner. It would help to have a place where guild members can hang out together or maybe host gvgs/skirmishes, and be able to boot/ban trolls. Like a custom arena, but with the same gear as wvw and a much larger player capacity. For a game called Guild Wars 2, this is a huge weak spot.

(edited by eyestrain.3056)

Posted by: Manifest.8415

Manifest.8415

1. Pre
2. Cur
3. Surs

Posted by: InfernoCrossing.8063

InfernoCrossing.8063

1. Guild Halls
My main guild is one of the larger reasons I keep coming back after breaks. Having a place that we can call our own would help tie me down more.

2. Precursor Crafting
RNG god, pls.

3. Player Homes
The day Animal Crossing is added in this game like Wildstar is the day I will buy so many gems.

[Stormbluff Isle since September ’12] |VZ|
Ragnarune | Lily Vinheim | Voirdere
Viezza

Posted by: JusticarArkiel.1564

JusticarArkiel.1564

1. option to toggle hobosacks off

2. option to toggle off hobosacks

3. emote list that isn’t on wiki or google, along with more emotes

DOWN WITH THE HOBOSACKS!

Fix what you have before you build something new

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

Most of what I want I think would be more classified as content than features but I do have one off the top of my head

F12 > C to go to character select

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

Posted by: TheRiverBlues.2607

TheRiverBlues.2607

1. Recipe quest tracker (a way to track how much of what materials you need for a certain recipe )

2. Profession Hybriding (a personal favorite from GW1, would probably not be consider a feature but I would love to see it attempted at one point even if its just a hand full of hybrid utilities)

3. sPvP improvements (as in a way to counter people going into spectator to join the winning team and aren’t affected by autobalance and have some non point capture maps)

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

1) Improved UI / UI Customization
2) Precursor Crafting / Scavanger Hunt / Whatever you want to call it
3) Guild Halls / Activities / GvG

Posted by: DragonWhimsy.6489

DragonWhimsy.6489

1. PLAYER HOUSING
2. Polymock (not copied from GW1 though, something new and more exciting)
3. In-game event calendar (like the one they have in WoW, NOT just for guilds either).

There are urgent fixes some game styles need, but I don’t call those features, even though they are usually released during a feature pack.

I’d also love to see a huge injection of lore into the game. I’m not sure if that counts as a feature though.

(edited by DragonWhimsy.6489)

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

• 1) Lost feature from Beta #1 – Loading screens used to have text describing the area you were loading into, and there used to be collectible books that displayed in game lore information about various monsters and enemies. There seems to be a serious lack of in game lore, and nothing added in 2 years is fixing that problem.
  • 2) Lost feature from Beta #2 – Underwater maps. Why were they removed? In fact, why don’t underground maps exist when you toggle the underground view of the world map? Why do they only exist to where you are at, at any time? Why does that toggle feature even exist?!?
  • 3) Lost feature from Beta #3 – You used to be able to customize Ranger Pet Skills, and some of those skills were quite passive and relied on no bad programming/AI. That would solve a lot of our AI issues right there!
  • 4 BONUS Dev Feature The Developers need to get much more creative and think outside the box a little more often than they are now. Releasing a new weapon set every two months is probably the safest, most boring thing you can do. Why not give us a new Utility skill every two months? Or a new Trait? Why can’t you for example, use us the players as lab rats, and release the skills as PvE only, until proper balancing can be established for your super precious, hyper balanced, almost bare bones PvP mode, whose balance priority seems to be affecting the freshness of every other aspect of the game?

Posted by: Mezri.5890

Mezri.5890

1 Higher stats for ascended armour.

2 Unique skills for legendaries.

3 More aesthetic customization.
Outfits in the gem store, -ability to hide shoulders on outfits- , more hair styles/skin colours/patterns/faces (even if it’s a new item to buy in the gem store to get them all)!

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

1) The option to perma-stow my ranger’s pet while gaining a buff to offset.

2) The ability to turn skill/spell FX down drastically without otherwise altering game visuals.

3) Either the removal of Ascended gear or the ability to get it without crafting (or the current ultra rare drop)

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

1. More Racia Features such as horns for charr, tattoos for norn, ears for asuras etc….

2. The ability for ranger pets to remember their names!

3. More emotes (and somewhere to find them in-game, like by speaking to an NPC or someting).

Kima & Co

Posted by: Amnariel.3659

Amnariel.3659

Anything just bring something great and new in.

Posted by: Fyrebrand.4859

Fyrebrand.4859

1) Super Adventure Box un-deleted
2) “Vote to Kick” requires more than 2 party members to approve (most say 3, I say 4)
3) Ranger pets remember their dang names

If these can’t be accomplished, then I get this fourth option:

4) Go back in time and prevent Legendary weapons from being put in GW2. Replace with actual gameplay content please?

Posted by: GenoUnknown.7504

GenoUnknown.7504

My three in my particular order:

#1: Guild Alliances
I remember back in the day where I was stubborn, and I wanted to have my own guild, my own hall. Mine. People could join (Everyone could join), but no one did. Alliances were fantastic. It’s like my Guild joined a guild and I loved it. Well, I’m still that same person today. I have my own guild. Been working my bum off (by myself) and I’ve upgraded everything to III on my own and now I’m not so keen on representing another guild. I would join an alliance in a heart beat though. Maybe add some alliance objectives/upgrades too.

#2: New Classes/Races
This one is a given in my opinion. I hope this game see’s something like that. Or as one poster already listed, Hybrid classes akin to that of Guild Wars 1. It was unique and make the game a lot more fun to play and made your character feel more unique.

#3: Updated UI’s
One of the UI’s I hate the most is the BTP. I wish I could search by Heavy/Light/Medium. I wish it was more fluid, neat, and such. It’s just kind of clunky and it’s my least favorite menu to be in.
I’d add crafting UI to the list too, but that’s already being worked on. In what capacity I don’t know.
And just some general personal ways to customize one’s UI would be great. Guild Wars 1 had amazing UI customization.

Kisu Beki(Guardian) | Suki The Great (Warrior) | Suki Grimm (Necromancer)
Geno Bishou (Elementist) | Suki The Huntress (Ranger) | Geno The Unknown (Thief)

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

1. A new PvP mode, to replace the current. Conquest does not work and never will; I know Anet spent a lot of serious thought on it and a ton of development time, and was super careful not to make the mistakes they made in GW1 by adding in too many skills and maps. But that mode will never allow for build diversity, strategic depth, or encourage skilled play; nor will any map where the win condition caters to a single strategy and role type.

My suggestion: Add two new objectives to each map, mobile control objectives, and kill zones, and give all three equal point gain potential. The game mode is still based on the meta-win condition of map control, but there are more ways of controlling the map sitting on point and refusing to die for as long as possible.

2. Revamp of defense, dodge needs to be less prevalent but more rewarding for those times when you do use it. Most players are not ‘good’ because they are terrible at GW2’s defense system, and they are so because the defense system is not the least bit compelling or enjoyable.

My suggestion: Make dodge in to a slotted ability, a unique set of three per class like heal and elite skill. Not only evasion, but also block, shields, and invulnerability. These skills will scale off of the existing defensive stats of toughness and vitality in how much damage they can prevent.

Other than those two, there are too many that really need to be in the game. I’ll narrow down a third later.

(edited by Conncept.7638)

Posted by: Halvorn.9831

Halvorn.9831

1) Temple event timers/mechanic fixed for MegaServerCommunityDestroyer. What was simple for World Bosses is not so simple for the Temples, as they are on a per-instance basis.

2) Tradepost UI greatly improved. No search options for items that are not tradeable anyways while for armor no filter for light/medium/heavy exists.

3) More meaningful crafting. For example let armor/trinkets/weapons up to exotic quality wear off without ability to repair, so that crafting is needed to re-equip chars regularly.

Posted by: steveway.3167

steveway.3167

1. A new Race (Tengu please….or Koda)
2. Player Home and Guild Halls
3. More uses for blade shards and sprockets.
4. Increase all remaining crafting to 500 please.

All of these could be done in a full expansion pack. If you need inspiration for what a good free expansion pack includes, please refer to the Star Trek Online Expansions. The first included a new race, new guild halls, etc.

(edited by steveway.3167)

Posted by: Nini.8941

Nini.8941

1. Player housing

2. Lost feature from Beta #1 – Loading screens used to have text describing the area you were loading into, and there used to be collectible books that displayed in game lore information about various monsters and enemies.

3. Build Templates – The ability to save traits, utilities, weapons, and equipment as a template so a player can switch builds with the click of a button.

Posted by: Pheppo.9286

Pheppo.9286

1) Completely remove soul bound … everything should be account bound
2) UI-Adaptions. Additional item slots (items bars) for weapons, food, etc. Allways opening the inventory and searching is quite so oldschool xD
3) Housing (for fun xD)

Server: Riverside [DE]
Chars: The fluffy Flapsi (Ele), Fipsip (Mesmer), Flappo (Necro), Fenix (Engi)

Posted by: Seven Star Stalker.1740

Seven Star Stalker.1740

Skill-Lore-Books from Beta and the old Main Opening-page-thing.

I ? Karkas.

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Pve:
1- no overflow system
2- actions on hearts/quests failure and success would define the state of that map.
3- Dragons could appear randomly in any map and make a take over event.

WvW:
1 – Sandbox map could be based on Tyria, each server would spawn in the area that corresponds to server name.
2 – Modular castles and places where high rank guilds could build castle/tower or camps for resources.
3- airships >:] , movable siege, (siege would deppend on what kind of reserch tree guild decided to invent, asuran, norn/kodan, human. sylvary, dredge, and the frog race.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

1. New PvP mode
2. New race+starter area (ex. Tengu and Dominion of Winds with 2 zones lvl 1-15 and 15-25, etc.)
3. Guild TLC (housing, GvG)

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

Posted by: cesmode.4257

cesmode.4257

1. Reason/incentive to participate in regular dynamic events in the open world in whatever zone I want to at the time. The rewards, currently, are pitiful, I hardly see anyone doing stuff (still), and I feel like Im not making a difference in the world.

2. Precursor crafting. …Do I need to say more?

3. More skills. Giving me one or two healing skills is not what I mean…Give me something that makes me rethink my build and try new things.

Karma is as abundant as air, and as useless as the Kardashians.

Posted by: TakaSasuke.7413

TakaSasuke.7413

1. Mounts – Earned with Achievement, Bought in-game & a few Cash Bought mounts (like 4) to help get developers money.
(seriously, I can’t stress this enough, players will literally spend weeks playing just to earn 1 mount to show off to other people, and yeah showing off a cool mount is huge in MMO IMO)
2. In-Game Hair Salon, paid with game money
3. Player Housing (for coolness)
4. Transmog gear :P

can’t stress enough that grinding for cool gear, achievement or vanity gear is half the reason why people play mmo for months on end, getting those things makes the game addicting. Work on those things and you got a solid game.

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

Nicholas’ descendant.

Well geez this answer just took a spot in my list without me realizing it.
Yes, I want either a descendant of his or Ameranth to take up the challenge.

Since that made list I’ll list out two others as well.
I would like for PvP, WvWvW, and PvE to be more separate. Instead of insisting that they are three facets to the game. Make them feel stronger alone.

I would also like Personal Instances to give us more Housing related options.
Give us bonuses or special vendors for completing Personal Story, getting achievements, completing LS episodes, etc. At the very least give us the ability to purchase upgrades like one can with Guild related things.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

Posted by: Ezrin.8217

Ezrin.8217

How about the entire basis for the series and the biggest reason for it’s success?

GvG…..

Come on…The game is called “GUILDWARS.” You would think that would imply that guilds should, at some point, fight each other….You know? If I remember correctly, there was a game that came out a while back that had a lot of these things…Oh yeah, Guild Wars.

What do you need to do a GvG you say? Glad you asked. You need a place where your guild can meet up and plan for events, maybe even create parties, practice tactics and such. But what in the world would we call a place like that? OH! I know…

A Guild Hall!!

On a serious note though, Please ANet give us back GvG and Guild halls.

Whiskey Diesel – (Formerly Whiskey Zulu)
(ASH) GoM Commander
Former (WvW) JQ Commander

(edited by Ezrin.8217)

Posted by: Tribio.8531

Tribio.8531

1. bugfixes in WvW
2. remove hackers in WvW
3. Guild Halls

The Hatreidis family: Freya / Nina / Demonica / Athena / Faith / Arya / Angie / Sansa
Commander – Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe

Posted by: Ezrin.8217

Ezrin.8217

-Unbind Scrolls and Tomes of Knowledge from accounts so that they can be traded. I have them running out my ears since I don’t make alts often, and many of my friends would practically give an arm and a leg to just get their alt to 80 without having to spend days in eotm. (I know leveling in pve is pretty quick, and I personally like it, but some people simply hate it)

- New PvP mode/map. Though the courtyard was an attempt at this it’s a cluttered and cramped map and the free for all suffers because of it. It turns into five minutes of spawncamping and line of sight-ing. A larger map with free for all mode, or a different mode of play might reinvigorate pvp mode.

- Guild places, and more consideration of GvGs. Obsidian Sanctum arena is full of trolling and interference that can’t be punished or stopped, and despite Anet’s attempts to publicize PVP tournaments, GvGs are neglected in a dark corner. It would help to have a place where guild members can hang out together or maybe host gvgs/skirmishes, and be able to boot/ban trolls. Like a custom arena, but with the same gear as wvw and a much larger player capacity. For a game called Guild Wars 2, this is a huge weak spot.

This^^

Whiskey Diesel – (Formerly Whiskey Zulu)
(ASH) GoM Commander
Former (WvW) JQ Commander

Posted by: Kaybosh.5183

Kaybosh.5183

1.Remove(and replace with somthing usefull)/Rework the ranger pet because it is not able to auto attack targets on the move, not able to pathfind correctly, not able to jump over a cliff, he is going/staying straing in any Aoe,spells no use in the pet at all
2.Give some attention to PvP maybe some new game modes and some new maps , 10vs10/15vs15 on bigger maps would be great with other mods like “capture the flag” or somthing.
3.Force people out of zergs because for example in WvW, staying stacked on a command and pressing 3 keys isn`t really somthing fun or skill based,same in pve, staying stacked somewhere autoattacking the boss and blasing a water field isn`t really fun (This will remain probably a dream)

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

1. All mini-pets swim.
2. My shorts back.
2a. Why isn’t there a human version of the Magician skirt that looks like the sylvari version? Values? Intolerance?
3. My running animation back.

Posted by: Tagus Eleuthera.7305

Tagus Eleuthera.7305

1. Housing (guild halls or personal housing)

2. New PvP modes (slayer, team slayer, etc.)

3. Update to the Legendary Tier (Legendary Armor, craftable precursors, Legendary Trinkets that display on your character model, Backstory on lore to add a legend to the legendaries, legendary racial features like glowing or florescent tattoos for Norn, visible glowing brain for Asura, …… you know. stuff like that)

(edited by Tagus Eleuthera.7305)

Posted by: Cuddy.6247

Cuddy.6247

1. New skills for all weapons.

2. Cultural armor available to all races (I know there was a big fiasco about the Flamekissed but I think the main problem with that was it was a single T3 set that became available to all races; equality is common denominator, so if every cultural set became available it wouldn’t be as much of a kittenstorm).

3. More PvP modes, including GvG

Posted by: FrostSpectre.4198

FrostSpectre.4198

1. Trait, Gear and Skills Templates, propably have to drop Gear out since it’s harder to achieve.
  2. Megaserver controls. (They’d be: Queue to join full maps, Option to Mixed or Home map copy and “Reconnect on disconnect” in one box)
  3. First Person View to take screenshots without need to back on wall to hide player character.

Broom’s not a Mount, it’s a toy, like it’s categorized in gem store.

Mecha Siege Devourers are Mounts, technically they’re “Transformations”, but they use same limitations as GW1 Junundu and Siege Devourers.

I’m a casual PvE adventurer, I enjoy combat, adventure and helping, but not farming.
I rarely do PvP or Hard PvE, unless it’s organized.

Posted by: VOLTCIEAGE.3029

VOLTCIEAGE.3029

1 build templates (iam already sick of switching over and over my entire build )
2- visible www,pvp ranks
3- precursor hunting every 600 www ranks and every 80 pvp ranks(pvp ranks should be infinite) we get precursor box

Posted by: IceVyper.6810

IceVyper.6810

1. Legendary Armor.

2. New humanoid race with corresponding areas – Largos! No birds, donkeys, snakes, rats etc.

3. Weapon dyes.

Posted by: Celestial.4381

Celestial.4381

1) the ability to save builds – traits, skills, gear. etc. – and simply toggle between them (please oh please oh pleeeeaaase)

2) give Necromancers more useful group buffs/utilities

3) re-work conditions to make condi builds actually viable

(edited by Celestial.4381)

Posted by: Shiro Tegachii.5619

Shiro Tegachii.5619

1. save builds(if you have weapons and armors in your inventory them too)
2.see friends/guildies on map
3.if a sword can be wielded by both hands wen i wierd it on main hand and nothin on off-hand i wana chose if which skils i could use, like if im a thief and i have p/s i want 2nd skill to be black powder

Posted by: Sethren.8472

Sethren.8472

From most important to least (IMO):

1) Split the skills for PvE and PvP. I know that you’ve dug your heels in on this one, ANet, but there comes a time when one has to face the ugly truth. Trying to balance the entire game using only one batch of code is flawed. PvP and PvE function on two different balance rules. Also, by keeping them together, you are inadvertently breeding PvE vs PvP toxicity between players. PvE’ers hate PvP’ers, and vice versa. If you need an example, just look at the Scepter change for Mesmer reaction. PvE’ers welcomed the long overdue buff. PvP’ers, on the other hand, immediately cried foul. Split the code. There is a deeply ingrained bitterness between the two types of players, and ANet is only perpetuating that bitterness by balancing the two together.

2) Whips added as a weapon. The Nightmare Court get them. Eles kinda do with Air Dagger 1. I want a whip. Why does the Nightmare Court get to have them, and we don’t?

3) Profession Hybridization. It would increase the uniqueness of characters, and it would make the game more fun.

Bonuses:
- make the permanent harvesting tools craftable or otherwise obtainable in-game (TP does not count)
- make the Nightmare Court a playable faction (though this one would fall more in the “content” side of wishes)

Chimeras Family – Korvaseth (Mes), Sethren (Necro)
Sea of Sorrows

(edited by Sethren.8472)

Posted by: Turtle Dragon.9241

Turtle Dragon.9241

1. Ascended Aquabreather
2. Ascended Trinkets with all the other existing stats
3. 500 Jeweler and Chef

Posted by: Getefix.9150

Getefix.9150

in no particular order of preference
1) scavenger hunt precursor weapons (no grinding involved (I’m looking at you foxfire clusters))
2)guild halls/player housing
3)guild wars (like we had in the original guild wars) (they should rename guild wars 2 to “chronicles of tyria” until they add in the namesake)

“Nothing is true, Everything is permitted”

Kiel Replacement Movement

(edited by Getefix.9150)

Posted by: MysticHLE.7160

MysticHLE.7160

1. Precursor crafting – not RNG BS.
2. Build templates.
3. Capes.

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

This game has so many features, that are in a dire need of improvements, wheres alot of the stuff which people think here are features, would be in real new game content, and not new features..I guess, many out there will never grasp that difference.

Just a quick list of real feature’s, that I’d like to see getting improved

• Jeweler and Cooking getting finally Job Level 500 too to the already existing Crafting System
  • Fishing and Digging added as Gathering Jobs to the EXISTING FEATURE
  • Trait System gettign splitted up into Traits, Talents and Expertises for a much more depthful Character Progression, including own versions for the underwater gameplay (own UW Traits, Talents, Expertises)
  • Sub Classes for all Professions
  • Implemetions of Ascended Runes and Sigils
  • Implemention of Legendary Armors and Accessoires
  • Redesign of Talisman, Medaillon and Seal Upgrades to become useful Upgrades with own unique effects. Each Upgrade Type needs to have its unique effects and if you can’t give them some, then remove these Upgrade types from the game and base everything just only on the Upgrade Types, that stay in the game through adding also lower level/quality versions of those upgrade types, that keep staying in the game.
  • Add fitting existing Weapons to the Classes, like giving Hammers to Engineers
    *Make the personal Story replayable like LS, add Replay Achievements to the PS.
  • Redesign the Zhaitan Battle
  • Add Precursor Crafting
  • Improve the Functionality of the Trading Post System
  • Add a Build Template System to make it easier and more comfortable to quickly change Character Builds outside of combat and save them like “Combat Styles” which you could change outside of battle on button click.
  • Improve the WvW Traits to have all 10 Perks
  • Redesign the Borderland WvW Maps to be al different, implement EotM Features into all WvW Maps
  • Add Class Specific WvW Traits to improve the Class Roles for WvW, so that each class can do somethign special in Wvw and is useful for somethign specific, that only Class X can do in WvW to support that way your server.
  • More Redesigns of Dungeons
  • More Redesigns of World Bosses
  • Integrating Southsun Cove and Dry Top (completely with Exploration rewards, renown Hearts ect) into World Exploration and removing the WvW Maps from World Exploration
  • Reintrate an improved Personality System that really has affects in the game.
  • Merging of many useless Traits/Utility Skilsl to create space for more new useful traits and utilities
  • Redesign of the Thief/Ranger in a significant way going deeper into the core mechanics, that need changes so that these classes will become more fun to play
  • Condition System Redesign
  • Remove of the Follower System and other Guildie/Friend System Improvements for Visibility
  • Hard Mode/Vanguishing for InstancedContent, like Living Story, Personal Story Dungeons
  • Adding new playable Races, like Tengus and Largos (Largos after being redesigned)
  • Tons of Bug Fixes, Clipping Fixes, HACK FIXES
  • Game Performance Improvements with DX11, 64 Bit Client Support ect.

and much much more, if I would brainstorm further, i could pile this up unendlessly I guess …

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside