What are you all doing?

What are you all doing?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Khyber.2693

Khyber.2693

GW2 has been extremely uneventful lately, with that said, I’m wondering what you all are doing with your time in game.

I personally am trying to stock up on things that I think will be in high demand in the future and just in general trying to accumulate funds. I’m not really the rp type or “just walk around and take in the sights” type myself.

How about you?

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

leveling alts.
_
15char

What are you all doing?

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Let’s see, I’ve been…

Doing some of the boss blitz, stacking up on tomes and crafting bags

Farming gauntlet chances

Working on leveling leatherworking to 500

Working on leveling tailoring to 500

Leveled a couple more characters

Hanging out in wvw (had people actually remember me when I popped on and said morning the other day. Might be spending too much time in there lately…)

Poking around spvp for some the rewards. Still looking for something that suits my play style though (build wise)

shrug I could keep going, but I’d probably bore you. In short, I do lots of things anytime I’m on, but only in short spurts.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

What are you all doing?

Posted by: jokke.6239

jokke.6239

4-5 dungeon path each day and 4-5 bosses each day .. Some pvp, sometimes some eotm ..
That’s pretty much it atm

What are you all doing?

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

I have quite a little online time in GW2 since a few weeks back but when I am online I do some exploring with my alts and also some PvP.

Why I don’t play as much now as before? Well I am waiting for S2, I have less time to spend on games and last but not least I got Disgaea D2 a few weeks back so I have been playing that now quite alot.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

I got 1 legendary, 4 asc weapons (2 of them was drops), 1 asc set (medium armor), 3 sets of asc trinkets and 2 asc back pieces and all classes at lvl 80, so currently all I’m doing is login, finish dailies, logoff, on weekends I do the guild missions

Don’t get me wrong, I love GW2, but I’m kinda burnout.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Fafnir.5124

Fafnir.5124

Leveling my last alt. for all 8 classes. after that ill probably shoot for level 80 map completions for some fast gold. and start equipping them with exotics. Then ill be ready for anything. Waiting for season 2 to see what it brings.

What are you all doing?

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

Playing Defiance. Given up on GW2 for the time being.

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Naus the Gobbo.5172

Naus the Gobbo.5172

I mostly do PvP. It’s my endgame.

What we do in life echoes in eternity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6zkT2uZAGA – GW2 – A world of wonder

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

I spend most of my time on the forums, writing stuffs.

Though right now I’m re-earning my money after I bought a new set of gear for my ele. Strength runes are expensive as hell now.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

What are you all doing?

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

I come in every day and do 6 world events I like, which usually helps me get all the daily steps done I can and want to do (sometimes there’s a little bit of extra work to finish it off). One character does 2 of the events, but I have 4 other characters parked at each place, which is nice because I get to spend a little bit of time with them each day. One is kitten Warrior that is chipping away slowly at 80 (but I really need to get back on zone clearing, which is the most enjoyable thing for me to do).

I still have one more thing I want to buy with Festival Tokens, a snake pet, I think. I have about 100 more to go, but I’ve been pacing myself just doing two events a day where the air ship is. I also enjoy having the extra mining for crystals (besides my home node, which I hit every day), and will probably continue that until it’s gone.

I have a 15th level Engineer I’m working on and having fun with.

I am starting to spend a little bit of time mining in lower level areas, which I’ve neglected, and need to get 3 more professions to 500. I was also out of the blue intrigued with the idea of making some unidentified yellow dyes to try to get some better gold dyes, so I’m playing with that, looking for some bay leaves and such.

Every day I look to see if anyone is charging for an Arah run. I need to go about 10 times on 10 different days to get the tokens I need for Bifrost. And every day, even though I see a few, I chicken out and don’t go. That’s been going on for a year.

Beyond that, not much. I do a few easy puzzles each day while I’m working on the 6 WEs I like to do. I always make an FE key, whether 30 people have them or not. I just enjoy it. I hit the JP in Frostgorge every day and the 4 ori/ancient nodes. Sometimes I try to go farming for T6 Blood with my Ranger, who I recently respec’d to be something other than just a Bearbow, which has been kinda fun to try.

Truth be told, I’m spending a little bit more time in another game (not an MMO, mostly an RPG, but it has some MMO-like qualities and some people seemed bent on just assuming that’s what it is and wonder where housing and pets are, which is really, really confusing to me for the type of game it is) each day, so I spend a bit less time here. Also spending more money there which leaves me less for here.

Still enjoying myself here, just trying to dream up new goals for myself. I should really go to those Arah runs, it’s just 10 runs, but I don’t really know who to trust and also don’t want to be a burden (but really want the staff, as I have the precursor and quite a bit of the pre-work done).

What are you all doing?

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

leveling alts.
_
15char

This. Passing the time until S2

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Never.8571

Never.8571

Getting everything together to finally make Sunrise.

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

In no particular order:

• Working on making various things I want – The Dreamer, ascended coat for my main, Triforge Amulet and so on.
  • Levelling my 4 alts and periodically making and deleting 5th ones to try out other storylines.
  • Getting festival tokens for the few rewards I missed first time around
  • Levelling crafting professions
  • Doing dungeons occasionally
  • WvW
  • Map completion (this ties into making a legendary, but I’d want to do it either way)

Basically all the stuff that I kept putting on hold over and over for a year because I could do it any time whereas the temporary stuff was going soon. For me it’s nice to have a break in new content coming out because although I’ve been playing since launch I typically prefer to do things the slow “inefficient” way so I’ve still got a lot to do with the base game.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

trolling forums

R.I.P Kumu <3

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Watching DBZ and occasionally browsing forums in between episodes and soloing Arah. A few hours streaming here and there, sometimes doing other things but mostly just that.

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Clyan.1593

Clyan.1593

Fractals. Dungeons.
Farming dragonite ore.
Dailies.
Buying new skins.
PvP for Balthasar backpiece.
Playing harp and flute

“Bagh Nakh! Bagh Nakh!”
– Dark Lord of Moshpoipoi

What are you all doing?

Posted by: derpy.7236

derpy.7236

i just got my necromancer up to 80, started taking boss runs serious and hit up 4-5 each day got a bunch of festival tokens for the Sclerite Karka Shell and other stuff.

What are you all doing?

Posted by: rincewind.9528

rincewind.9528

Was busy in the Bazaar doing the cute race.
Then I tried to beat the Gauntlet because I REALLY want the Liadri mini. Cute!

Finally I reached Liadri… and the suffering started.
I ended ragequiting yesterday and went to play Tera instead.
Now I tried again… even worse… the lag was worse today. Ragequited again.

Now? I’m venting here my hate for that stupid fight. Stupid Liadri!!!
I just need to be lucky once, and I could forget than that cursed Gauntlet even existed.

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Silvia.9130

Silvia.9130

Sadly, I’m doing only dailies in GW2, playing WS as soon as my daily is done (10-15 mins when slow)

>>Lady Carlie Castle<
>>=<

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

If I remember- I log on to see if I still can.
Then I log out,
most days I forget to even do that

I log into my AA account and play for a couple of hours

Gunnar’s Hold

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Allaraina.8614

Allaraina.8614

- Maxing all crafting (5/8)
- working on a second ascended armor set
- completing my ideal ‘look’ for all 16 of my alts
- working on making ascended set pieces for my friends
- farming dragonite ore for ascended armor
- trying to max out luck (126/300 not counting achievements… so far to go T_T)
- Need to get back to farming tokens for the queen’s gauntlet…. I’ll get to it eventually
- Bazaar…. should go back there too before it leaves probably…..
- PRAYING that Anet puts it’s dungeon team back together so we can get some new dungeons.

My 18 characters are waiting for outfits from GW1 like Tuxedos! WE GOT DWAYNA! =D
http://asuratime.tumblr.com/

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Lalangamena.3694

Lalangamena.3694

went back to play DDO until real content will be released.

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Facepunch.5710

Facepunch.5710

Just bought a new character slot for THIS

Please take your tinfoil hats off and be reasonable. ~ReginaB
This forum is a wretched hive of scum and villainy. ~DevilLordLaser

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Stormdancer.4972

Stormdancer.4972

Roleplaying. Shard warband works to keep the roads of Ascalon safe for travel by caravans and civilians alike.

And looking to see what new MMOs out there are more RP-friendly than GW2 has become. Not giving up yet, but sure frustrated by the lack of support.

What are you all doing?

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Just finished map completion on my 8th character, starting on the 9th.
Going to work on personal story
Dungeons Every Day
Having Fun.

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Majic.4801

Majic.4801

A Heart Grown Fonder

I’ve been playing ESO for the past few months. There’s a lot I like about it, but it needs a lot of work, so I let my sub expire and was taking a game break.

Then I heard about the Story Journal and had to come check it out along with all the other changes ArenaNet has made since I left, and lo! they are legion, well-crafted and splendorous to behold.

Next thing I knew I was back in the game puttering around. With modest effort I finished off my first daily in a long time, and found myself rather enjoying being “back”.

I’ve already played the hell out of the existing content (since BWE2), so I’ll need more to keep me interested, but based on what I’m hearing from Colin and the gang, I have a good feeling about Season Two, and plan to be here for it.

I think I would have been bored to tears if I hadn’t taken a break, so my heart is with you, players who’ve stayed here.

But I must say, coming back after a few months away really makes me appreciate that — various and sundry concerns and irritants notwithstanding — GW2 is still a pretty awesome game, and only getting better.

“Not the same, real and true. True you feel inside.
Always follow what is true.” — Sentry-skritt Bordekka

What are you all doing?

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

Some WvW, but don’t have a lot of time to play right now.
Farming Cursed Shore.
Farming keys.
Deleting unused level 80s.
Boss Blitz is too boring. Mostly just bored right now.

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

Doing more WvW….it’s been much better since the tournament ended….so far. Lots of action, and quite a bit of it much more balanced, imo.

Also throwing in some festival activities, getting my dailies, leveling lowbies, etc…..

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

What are you all doing?

Posted by: aliksyian.7642

aliksyian.7642

sPvP mostly. When it’s not frustrating from lopsided teams it’s fun. I’m not excited by grinding or farming. Sometimes I take alts or new builds through dungeons. I tried some Orr events to unlock traits, but it almost put me to sleep.

Hide user’s posts on forum with chrome tampermonkey script: http://pastebin.com/aaUQr3pm

What are you all doing?

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

Chatting with friends while doing dungeons.

And when they aren’t one, wandering around WvW. And when it’s slow, I recently discovered EotM and how bad people can be when getting killed by a sup AC.

What are you all doing?

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

WvW, peeps need killing after all.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

What are you all doing?

Posted by: IVIUIEI.9631

IVIUIEI.9631

This is stupid

vvuevv

What are you all doing?

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

Whatever I feel like to do. <:

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

Playing Defiance. Given up on GW2 for the time being.

~has given up on the game……………….still hangs around the forums~

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Corpus Christi.2057

Corpus Christi.2057

GW2 has been extremely uneventful lately, with that said, I’m wondering what you all are doing with your time in game.

I personally am trying to stock up on things that I think will be in high demand in the future and just in general trying to accumulate funds. I’m not really the rp type or “just walk around and take in the sights” type myself.

How about you?

Checking the forums for something big, hopefully on 1 July. Not having high hopes anymore, though. Played it for 2 years now so I think it’s a good deal of time for such an MMO ( i.e. with crappy LS Season 1 ).

Otherwise, I’m playing WS atm, but tbh, I’m awaiting AA the most. Black Desert in 2015, which just looks like the best MMO in ages ( Assassin’s Creed mode on in an MMO!!! ).

Three 80-lvl Rangers. Why? ‘Cos they’re that cool.

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Boneheart.3561

Boneheart.3561

Playing casually, since day one:

• Collect two dungeons’ Tokens for Legendary crafting
  • Boss Blitz for Silk, needed to craft Ascended armor
  • Crafting Ascended equipment to experience Fractals of the Mist at higher Levels
  • Completing Personal Story
  • Raising Leatherworker Rating for Gift of Blades
  • Waiting for a guildmate to complete a zone

(edited by Boneheart.3561)

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Fuin.8361

Fuin.8361

It’s amazing, I can log in and dailies, the world bosses, pvp and wvw.
No other mmo but lotro has kept my attention and gave me something to do.

Also almost at 100 % world completion.

I do miss the living world atm, so anxious gor the 1st of july.

Got all rewards I wanted from the current event :-)

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Fuin.8361

Fuin.8361

A Heart Grown Fonder

I’ve been playing ESO for the past few months. There’s a lot I like about it, but it needs a lot of work, so I let my sub expire and was taking a game break.

Then I heard about the Story Journal and had to come check it out along with all the other changes ArenaNet has made since I left, and lo! they are legion, well-crafted and splendorous to behold.

Next thing I knew I was back in the game puttering around. With modest effort I finished off my first daily in a long time, and found myself rather enjoying being “back”.

I’ve already played the hell out of the existing content (since BWE2), so I’ll need more to keep me interested, but based on what I’m hearing from Colin and the gang, I have a good feeling about Season Two, and plan to be here for it.

I think I would have been bored to tears if I hadn’t taken a break, so my heart is with you, players who’ve stayed here.

But I must say, coming back after a few months away really makes me appreciate that — various and sundry concerns and irritants notwithstanding — GW2 is still a pretty awesome game, and only getting better.

Totally agree with you and same story here ;-)

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Facepunch.5710

Facepunch.5710

This is stupid

Cool, thanks for making a point to share your opinion.

Please take your tinfoil hats off and be reasonable. ~ReginaB
This forum is a wretched hive of scum and villainy. ~DevilLordLaser

What are you all doing?

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

This is stupid

Explain

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

What are you all doing?

Teon.5168

Cool, thanks for making a point to share your opinion.

I think it’s a great idea. It doesn’t affect anyone else’s gameplay, and it suddenly makes the game a huge challenge for a player who wants to do this hilariously hardcore version of playing. I would most likely never try it…..but hey, if you enjoy this sort of stuff, knock yourself out and best of luck!

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

(edited by Teon.5168)

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Aleglast.6027

Aleglast.6027

How about you?

Honestly if you want to have TOO MUCH stuff too do in this game craft legendary. Crafting legendary makes every single thing you do feel worth it and it makes the experience far more enjoyable when you find out that everything you do is actually moving you towards a common goal. I dropped this game for 2 months and when i came back on i still didnt enjoy it, but soon as i had the idea to craft a legendary it totally turned the game around for me and made it so much more fun.

Do it! enjoy!

GUARDIANS OF THE LIGHT We are DragonBrand
Join us and RISE to the challenge!

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Donutdude.9582

Donutdude.9582

I have been doing a number of things:

• Exploring the world at a leisurely pace, working towards my first and possibly only legendary, The Flameseeker Prophecies.
  • Making gold, via Orr farming & dungeons.
  • Roleplaying – one of favourite past times in Guild Wars 2 is fighting alongside fellow Seraph NPCs in my Seraph Captain’s armour set. Another would be Belcher’s Bluff! I am Scottish after all!

These are just a few of many things I do to pass the time in Guild Wars 2. It is a beautifully made game and it makes taking things slowly much more rewarding.

What are you all doing?

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

trying to finish map completion on my 16th character.

a little bit of farming gold, incase they add something.

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Mainly kill PvE players in EotM. It’s fun when enemy doesn’t get loot.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

What are you all doing?

Posted by: rincewind.9528

rincewind.9528

Again, tried to beat Liadri.
Rage.
Ragequit.

I’m now going to play something that can make me forget about it.

Honestly If I ever meet in person the responsible for the Liadri fight design I going to kick him/her in the most sensitive spot. And then I’m going to drop a piano over him/her.

What are you all doing?

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

How about you?

Honestly if you want to have TOO MUCH stuff too do in this game craft legendary. Crafting legendary makes every single thing you do feel worth it and it makes the experience far more enjoyable when you find out that everything you do is actually moving you towards a common goal. I dropped this game for 2 months and when i came back on i still didnt enjoy it, but soon as i had the idea to craft a legendary it totally turned the game around for me and made it so much more fun.

Do it! enjoy!

Personally, I would like to have this as a goal, but until a precursor drops for me, forget it. I refuse to pay another player all my gold to pay them off for my crappy luck and their good luck. I did buy a precursor once, but never again. Waiting for that (never to happen) drop…. and waiting… and waiting…..

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

(edited by ozmaniandevil.6805)

What are you all doing?

Teon.5168

Again, tried to beat Liadri.
Rage.
Ragequit.

I’m now going to play something that can make me forget about it.

Honestly If I ever meet in person the responsible for the Liadri fight design I going to kick him/her in the most sensitive spot. And then I’m going to drop a piano over him/her.

Might I suggest a break from the game? When a game frustrates the heck out of you, it’s time to just give it a rest, as the game is supposed to be about having fun.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

What are you all doing?

Posted by: Dorian Ordenda.1398

Dorian Ordenda.1398

I think the game has lots to offer. For semi-casuals like me, I will never get through all the maps, even if they do open more. But for now, while waiting for S2, I’m working on completing maps with my 3 characters-I have 2 more “in the wings” for later. I love
exploring too, so doing a lot of that while completing dailys, etc. Starting on dungeons, a few jumping puzzles, exploring Southsun Cove, and hanging in Divinity and LA. I love the game and have been a fan since GW first launched in 2005. In fact,
I haven’t finished many of those characters either! So yeah, lots to do, and having fun doing it!