What do you do every day?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: NoEqual.1427

NoEqual.1427

I tend to do the same things day in day out mainly because of daily chests containing half decent rewards worth pursuing.

For example each day I

• Do daily quest
  • Run daily fractals
  • Farm towards ascended items with crafting
  • Stay up to date with living story
  • Jump in WvWvW to flip a few camps
  • Few events in the world, dry top etc.

I don’t want to sound like I’m bored complaining for more things to do as I could literally spend all my days just running fractals as I thoroughly enjoy them.

However I am interested to know what you, the GW2 community, does on a daily basis to perhaps give me some knowledge on things I could be doing but currently am not.

There is no right or wrong answer here so please share.

Thanks

(edited by NoEqual.1427)

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

daily? hm…log into wvw, the only thing i do daily for 100% (oh wait some days i don’t even play)

So it’s each time i log in game.

You taking in account only those people who loging in everyday for 100%?

Oh, and every time i logged in and every time i’m loged in wvw and everytime i remember to fuse charged crystals i do it aswell!!

I don’t see a point for myself to do something on daily basis…it will make me hate the game and if i wanted such shedule i would go Botage or it was called Farmage…can’t remember, that ded gaem that i died in 2 months aftre realease =))

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

(edited by Hvaran.6327)

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

- I do my daily.
- Gather Elder wood with my 8 characters to get Foxfire to craft Mawdrey.
- Craft my daily Damask and the 2 daily recipe for Mawdrey
- Do a couple of Jumping puzzle to get enchanted map piece for the Treasure Hunter collection
- Do some tPvP team arena

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Posted by: Lalocat.6793

Lalocat.6793

Currently I’m doing daily t6 dry top (1-2 runs) and maybe a couple dungeons. I feed Mawdrey II and use the karmic converter. Dailies get done through normal play most of the time. I had to cut way on play time and find the super organized Dry Top most relaxing. Still having horrible luck with those kitten insects, currently at 50 lockpicks since the last time I got one.

I do daily crafting if I have the mats.

I check in on the temple events and do them if I find them (also check lfg if they aren’t up on my map).

I’ve been remembering the home instance nodes lately as well.

Posted by: I Deschain I.4623

I Deschain I.4623

Only daily anymore, though I keep struggling with that at this point.

3rd player NA to reach Diamond Invader (WvW Rank 6445+) on 10/29/14.
Retired.

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Make at least 30g on the TP, log out. Takes about 15 minutes. Don’t play much other than that unless it is patch day. On patch day I do the story, all the achievements, and the armor collection and then wait for the next patch. This last patch only took me 3 hours to do all of that…

Posted by: fireflyry.7023

fireflyry.7023

Every day?

Lucky if I log 1-2 times a week at the moment.

-Check the TP and do some flipping.
-Try to muster the motivation to complete my second mapping currently at 99%, fail. -Go gank in WvW or sPvP for an hour or so.
-Get bored, talk kitten and tell kitten and fart jokes in guild chat.
-Log off and play Civ.

If your having adventurer problems I feel bad for you son, I dodged 99 arrows till my knee took one.

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Every day? I think I might do my ascended crafting component each day, but that’s really about it for something I make sure I do “every day.”

Outside of that, it tends to vary drastically what I end up doing. For example, I spent the majority of Tuesday in spvp…..something I haven’t done on my account since….well, a couple of months after launch. XD

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

-Check pvp and dont bother trying..
-Go wvw to find out nothing is going on.
-Tell my guildies ill be back tomorrow to see if anything has changed..
-Log out and log into a game over 9 years old to reminisce and talk to people who downgraded from guildwars2 to guildwars because it has more frequent updates and fixes.
-complain on the forum about nothing.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

Lately, I run world boss train from fire elemental to tequatl (8:45-11AM PST). After that, I do whatever I feel like (dungeons, fractals, wvw, or Dry Top). I don’t pay attention to my daily because it usually finishes just by playing.

Posted by: Crysto.7089

Crysto.7089

-Dungeons/Fungeons/Solo runs
-Jumping Puzzles
-Explore maps for glitches/easter eggs
-Hunt for lesser known events
-Work on PvP track

#1 Commander/Player NA: Promotions

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

The only things I do every day are log into each character because I’m slowly collecting influence for my storage guild and mine the candy, sprocket and quartz nodes in my home instance.

After that it varies a lot depending on what character I want to play and what they’re doing, but it could be pretty much anything except PvP.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: thehipone.6812

thehipone.6812

-TP-related activities for what probably ends up to be a half hour
-Gather home nodes
-Complete daily
-Kill rhendak on a character parked there (TP while waiting for him to spawn)
-YoloQ 1 to 3 games as time allows
-whatever else random takes my interest

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

Lately I’ve been trying out different characters and builds in the Silverwastes, with some crafting on the side — yes, I actually got one of my guys up to 500 in Tailoring, although I pretty near went broke in the process, but gonna make at least one ascended armor piece, Zojja’s doublet or something, for my NPE ele, although the temptation to sell the mats is temptingly tempting… but I digress — also been trying to farm mats.

Other than that, I’ve got two pre-traitwreck non-80s but I don’t feel motivated to play them anymore as there’s nothing new in this Living World for non-80s.

The table is a fable.

Posted by: munkiman.3068

munkiman.3068

I play Borderlands the pre-sequal and log in on patch days to do the story. That’s about it for gaming.

[TAO] Founder/Owner and Administrator for the NSP Server Website

Posted by: Filaha.1678

Filaha.1678

Daily achievements, gathering in home instance, then go play something else.

On the off chance that there’s something interesting happening in WvW, I might stay later, but if my side’s empty, I don’t.

Posted by: Silvatar.5379

Silvatar.5379

For me personally, the whole point of an MMO is the opportunity to play a video game with other people. Since I do not have much leisure time at the moment, when I do get the chance to log in it is to do what I enjoy most: running dungeon paths with random groups. This allows me to make some money and tokens while meeting new people and helping them achieve their in-game goals (as they are helping me achieve mine). Entertainment with fun people….that’s what it is all about.

Posted by: Bandit.8279

Bandit.8279

Doing my daily, keeping my LS2 up to date, sometimes a little farming and I always try to hit the more lucrative Meta events like Tequatl and Karka Queen. Besides that I focus on the more social and fun (for me) aspects like assisting new guildies and helping to organize events and so on.

Fools N Gold [FNG] of Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Bugabuga.9721

Bugabuga.9721

Doing dailies. Also as I’ve got an alt account I am trying to hunt down those trait unlock things. Infuriating

(edited by Bugabuga.9721)

Posted by: Condutas.3580

Condutas.3580

Hummm… What I do daily… Interesting…

• Dungeon tour (AC all path + COF p1, p2)
  • Tequatil/Triple Wurm murdering!
  • Fractal 20-39 (I learned too love this stuff but I always do it with pugs… and sometimes its worst than death itself!)

After that, it really REALLY varies depending on my mood.

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

What do I do every day?

Play The Secret World. A game with good voice acting, brilliant humour and writing, interesting cutscenes and interesting/varied gameplay.

Posted by: SenorMoody.5908

SenorMoody.5908

Not daily but whenever Im here I….
1) Browse the Forums
2) log in and do the daily
3) jump around in circles, at Rata Sum while reading Map Chat.
4) Log off

Wish it, Want it, Do it!

Posted by: LadySwan.8751

LadySwan.8751

If I’m really into it like I was a couple months back, I’d get on and do some wvw/eotm(mainly eotm tho cause my wvw servers dead) then I’d go and explore the world out there, and do some personal story/ LS, along with lots of gold spending/making. and Gemstore store fun.

Now days cause of school and life, I’m not as into it and I just log on mess with armor, check trading post and gemstore, and do things with the guild (on the weekends)

Posted by: BlueBoy.1236

BlueBoy.1236

- Wvw until i get bored
- Trolling the map chat (map chat has became really boring lately without trolls like me)
- Join the zerg in pve maps, and more map chat trolling
- Do some of the hardest dungeons (ta aeth path especially) with pugs, and be frustrated with it
- My last and favorite part: exploring Tyria and find out new things (mini dungeons, jp, and funny voice acting)

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

WvW
More WvW
Even more WvW

There’s no other decent endgame out there for gw2 outside of the storyline stuff. Wish the devs would put more time into GW2’s real endgame

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

I do…

Either
Living Story (achievements) (finished about all)
Or
Dungeon tour COF 1+2, AC 1,2,3 sometimes (CoE 1,2,3), (TA fw+up), SE1+3
Or
Fractal any level between 1 and 39 (generally between 10 and 30)
Or
WvW (either some EotM or Borderlands or EBG depending on room & queues)
Or
Guild management (seeing as I’m guild leader and guild officer in another guild)
Or
Guild Missions (on sundays)
Or
Mapping (got 15 characters, 7 with full map, workinng on number 8 now)
Or
Farming for the grind thingies, either in SW, DT or Orr…
Or
Be bored having done all… again and again. 15 characters lvl 80… more then half with ascended weapons and trinkets.
Or
I rarely do some world bosses as the stupid schedule makes it uninteresting and impossible, which I still find one of the worst changes with the traits.

I never do CM, or HotW. I suck at CM as I didn’t like it and never tried to improve, and I’ve not been in frostgorge since the farm trains were annoying me. And I couldn’t be bothered with the norn stuck in bear form anyways.
I finished the personal story line 13 times now, and I have been there, done that.
I buy dyes, I have all basic dyes (blue/green and yellow rarity) and have a big amount of the “special ones” unlocked as well.
I used to do key farm, but consider it a waste of tim now and a big annoyance now the new “Leveling Letdown” started
I couldn’t be bothered with farming traits for the 3 characters I made after the traits switch, I’d rather take another of my 15 characters to finsih something then being bothered doing event’s i do not want to do because some &(^% felt it would make me feel more immersed. I do not. And it means I go and do things with 1 build. fixed.
I’m not a jumper, I got all puzzles done even the cristmas one and the clock tower but once done -> never again.
I get put off the collections by idiot flippers saying it’s nice to earn money so others can farm for their legendaries. So I do not give a &^%( about new weapon-skins and collection-crap anymore anyways, I hate the outfit garbage at the moment and am generally frustrated by the lack of nice armor additions to the wardrobe.

I like the surroundings, mini dungeons or small details in the game, I tend to go and visit Gwen’s grave sometimes, From Guild Wars I tend to miss Gwen, Sandford and Yakkington the most. I’m glad we’re seeing a bit from Ogden now, and I hope to see Glint or a (reincarnated) descendant soon…

Long Live Tyria (at least I hope so)

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

(edited by PaxTheGreatOne.9472)

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Maw
FE
Giant in Nageling
Upconvert mats in the MF
Then spend the rest of my time on LS or exploring maps I hadn’t cleared with current character.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: misterman.1530

misterman.1530

1. Log onto the forums to see if anything has changed for the good
2. Comment on forums
3. Check mos.millenium.org/na/matchups to see how my server is doing in WvW
4. Log in and check inventory (unless I cleaned it out the day before)
5. Head into WvW for a bit

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

The same thing we do every day, Pinky… Try to take over the world.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

1. Harvest all my Home Instance nodes
2. Place my daily buy orders for various mats I need for Ascended crafting
3. Do my daily time-gated crafting
4. Do my PvP/WvW dailies (this usually covers all of the other dailies too)
5. Do the Living Story/continue my mapping progression

On weekends I will also do Guild Missions, some World Bosses, some dungeon runs, and one Fractals run.

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

My current daily activities:

1) Feed Mawdrey II to use up some of my copious amounts of bloodstone dust.
2) Tequatl (for karma)
3) Buy obsidian shards (with karma from step 2) so that I can refine the mountain of ascended materials I’ve accumulated (while leveling up Huntsman from 450 to 475).
4) Dungeon runs, focusing mainly on Twilight Arbor and Sorrow’s Embrace so that I can finish Dungeoneer.
5) Use dungeon tokens and gold (earned from step 4) to get exotic weapons (with skins I don’t already have) from the trading post and dungeon token collectors. Toss 3 of them into the mystic forge with a mystic forge stone (finally down to 30 or so of these from a full stack) to unlock the skins for the wardrobe, and gamble for a precursor.
6) Check and make sure if I have completed my daily, and if not complete it by any means necessary.
7) PvP

Posted by: Spiderbite.8049

Spiderbite.8049

-check forums to see if the game is worth playing again yet

“No, I don’t.”

Posted by: johnnymiller.5968

johnnymiller.5968

.Daily quests
.Temple runs
.Farm for items to sell
.Harvest for crafting

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

What do I do every day… hmmmm… every day I wonder why Anet hates WvW and won’t show it some love and attention :-( like a permanent & continuous reward track like sPvP has.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: ElforTheLandStander.7052

ElforTheLandStander.7052

Curse the gods for not fixing Ogre Wars
Do Teq
Do dailies
Do an Arah path and kill Eye of Zhaitan(I actually sold a Zap from the Forge the other day and managed to BUY a freaking Pendant of Arah, but getting another one to sell would be nice as I still need Sam)
Port Jumping Puzzles
Lumberjack Orr

Posted by: Rasimir.6239

Rasimir.6239

Log in and play whatever I feel like. I hate nothing more than daily schedules .

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

Dailies. Few world events. Make sure I’m caught up in the story (just achievements). Maybe play a little holiday stuff, if it’s up. Remember how my characters used to be and feel sad. Log off and play something else for a little bit, or read some, or sleep.