What do you hate, that everyone accepts

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Orion Star.3651

Orion Star.3651

Elementalist here, i hate how 30 arcana is needed to be a good ele, i’m not a nub i know to stay out of the fire and such, my build is a bunker build with 10/0/20/20/20.

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

SAB, Asura

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

Posted by: Scrambles.2604

Scrambles.2604

I hate silent parties. I always feel like i’m the only one talking in pugs. Especially if cof is contested on my server. I feel like if i don’t guest to another server to open it, no one else will.

I was sitting in a group for 15 mins one time before we came to the conclusion that no one had done story, even though that was the first thing i said when i joined.

off topic: i run a LH build with 0 points in arcana

Posted by: Castaliea.3156

Castaliea.3156

Rangers.

Wait no one accepts those either… nvm.

Guild Leader
Sempai Said I Was A [QTpi]
Apply @ | http://sempaisaid.enjin.com |

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

I hate the concept of Kormir as a glory-thief who “took mah gawdhood”. Too bad ever since that YouTube video was made (poorly) everyone seems to think that way.

In GW2, it’s more the Queensdale Champ Lewt Train (choo choo) which makes me sigh. But it’s the natural evolution of player reaction to mechanics, staking out the lowest time-and-effort-for-profit possible and hitting it like it was dating their sister.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: ShadowPuppet.3746

ShadowPuppet.3746

I hate the concept of Kormir as a glory-thief who “took mah gawdhood”. Too bad ever since that YouTube video was made (poorly) everyone seems to think that way.

In GW2, it’s more the Queensdale Champ Lewt Train (choo choo) which makes me sigh. But it’s the natural evolution of player reaction to mechanics, staking out the lowest time-and-effort-for-profit possible and hitting it like it was dating their sister.

^this, I dislike human nature apparently. While I realize games are different things for different people, I can’t for the life of me figure out why people are so easily satisfied with game design that is not in the slightest way compelling. I get that everyone likes loot, I mean who doesn’t enjoy getting shinies but that is a pretty low bar to set if that is the only concern a playerbase has.

Tobias Trueflight.8350

^this, I dislike human nature apparently. While I realize games are different things for different people, I can’t for the life of me figure out why people are so easily satisfied with game design that is not in the slightest way compelling. I get that everyone likes loot, I mean who doesn’t enjoy getting shinies but that is a pretty low bar to set if that is the only concern a playerbase has.

It’s not just this game, like I said, it’s been many many games in the past. I can still name a lot of them off too. The Graveyard at Tos, Castle Victoria, Avar Village, the South Karana Aviak Village, Highhold Keep, City of Bones, “the Balrons”, “Cyclops Valley”, Jaya Bluffs Feather Farm . . .

And for a lot of the talk about how people like loot, it’s not liking loot, it’s liking what they can afford through selling loot . . . or in some cases lots of cash

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: nica.5829

nica.5829

I hate Tengu… T__T

Posted by: Galtrix.7369

Galtrix.7369

I hate kids that play mmorpgs. Every single one of them. It seems like I get at least 3 of them in my party, whenever I join a party, in any mmorpg I play. Every one of them is rude, annoying, and their instinct is to complain about everything. I swear, I get the kids that are on their periods because they use all caps at me all the time, they can’t type more than 2 words before hitting enter. Example?

Heyy man
i Havve
someting
to tel u.

That right there makes me want to yell at Anet for not implementing age control. Heck, I see more 10 year olds than I do 20+ year olds in this game too. This game seems to be the worst because it doesn’t have a subscription fee.

[~Galtrix~] [~Level 80 Elementalist~] [~GoM~]

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I hate the claims that you must have <n points> in <trait line> to be a good <profession>.

I hate it when someone claims to speak for everyone.

Posted by: Yalora Istairiea.6287

Yalora Istairiea.6287

People who constantly whine, cry and complain in the forums. You know the type that when you take a look at a majority of their posts they are constantly spewing their self-obsessed ire to all who will listen. These are the ones who lack the wherewithal to contribute constructive criticism in a well thought, logical and considerate manner.

The ones who consider their one line sophomoric witticisms to be the epitome of all that is wrong with the game and admonishing ANet, with statements of “It’s that easy, Done!”, when they have absolutely now clue the objective complexity of the situation beyond their Me Me Me/Now mentality.

Gawd, I am such a Whiner

Posted by: Black Teagan.9215

Black Teagan.9215

Meta Builds

Caleb Ferendir
-Charr Thief-
It’s good to be bad!

(edited by Black Teagan.9215)

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

Jumping puzzles. That is all.

Posted by: The Spiral King.2483

The Spiral King.2483

Map Chat in general

Posted by: Celebratty.1632

Celebratty.1632

The crazy inflation going on.
No one in my server but me seems to mind that you can buy like 50g for 20$.

Lulu [LGN] Anvil Rock
Garbage at every profession 2015

Posted by: SonofInnocence.4905

SonofInnocence.4905

I’m with Celebratty. Inflation. I get it, but as someone who tends not to make a lot of gold in game, it seems impossible for me to get any gems with gold.

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Nerfs to skills, traits, weapons, items, etc…

99% of players just meekly accept them and a lot of players actively try to get other classes nerfed. I think players have been ‘brainwashed’ into accepting nerfs are part of any game and that a balanced game is a good game, which are of course both wrong…

Posted by: Blaine Tog.8304

Blaine Tog.8304

I hate that you have to pay to change your traits. I know, it’s a gold sink, but it’s a bad place for a gold sink. We should be encouraged to test out new builds, not slapped with a fee every time. It’d be like charging kindergartners for washing their hands before eating.

I hate Ascended gear with a passion. I played GW1 since the beta and one of the things I loved most about it was the lack of vertical progression. I played that game for 7 years because it was fun, not because I had to keep up with the Joneses.

I hate that you have to either luck into your precursor or buy it for an exorbitant sum. Actually, I just hate how much of getting your Legendary is a matter of farming for gold. I wish more of it were accomplish-able by playing through content (maybe some Legendaries require you to earn Dungeon Master, or beat all jumping puzzles, or etc). And I know that would be tricky to implement in a way that wasn’t frustrating for people without those particular skills, but I’m confident it’s a problem that could be solved.

I hate how bosses are immune to control and aggressive support effects, making the best strategy 95% of the time to stack and apply DPS, dodging red circles occasionally.

I hate how much of this game is RNG.

I don’t hate sPvP, but I am profoundly bored by its one game mode.

I hate how many tooltip errors every profession has. And when the tooltips aren’t wrong, they’re woefully incomplete. I shouldn’t have to alt+tab to the Wiki every time I want to get an idea of how much damage or healing a given trait gives.

I hate how Eles have such low defenses (forcing them to spec into defense) and such high base attunement cooldowns (forcing them to delve deeply into Arcana for most specs).

I hate how poor Necromancer Life Siphoning is, and in general how shoddy a job the Necro does facing down multiple foes.

For all that, though I still really love this game. Isn’t that just nutty?

I main Ele and Necro, though I have an alt of each profession at level 80.
How to Condi Reaper on a budget
Everything I say is only in reference to PvE and WvW.

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

I hate how people think it’s fine to run bad builds in group settings and that the people who want to make the run as smooth as possible are constantly chastised.

Oh, and they also get given 15 infractions in two months.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

Rangers.

Darn beat me to it…

…umm…
I would say, the ridiculously simplistic AI and Scripting. They went to great lengths when it came to Graphics and Netcode, but a lot of the general Scripted encounters and Adaptive AI (the flipside of scripted) is just a joke. As in I was literally programming much more advanced stuff in Quake & Starcraft’s 15 years ago. That’s pretty sad b/c I had zero formal training as a programmer. What the HELL are schools teaching designers these days?? Do the schools also focus everything on Microtransactions instead of content?

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Rangers.

Darn beat me to it…

…umm…
I would say, the ridiculously simplistic AI and Scripting. They went to great lengths when it came to Graphics and Netcode, but a lot of the general Scripted encounters and Adaptive AI (the flipside of scripted) is just a joke. As in I was literally programming much more advanced stuff in Quake & Starcraft’s 15 years ago. That’s pretty sad b/c I had zero formal training as a programmer. What the HELL are schools teaching designers these days?? Do the schools also focus everything on Microtransactions instead of content?

Don’t doubt that Anet employees know what to do. However programming a good AI costs a lot time/money… and money is everything.

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

All races outside humans, gem store, casual content with every patch to name some. I really wish there was only humans as race but have 4+ different classes instead. What i hate the most in mmo’s is this, people play with some dinosaur looking characters and others with Loli’s…

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Posted by: XelNigma.6315

XelNigma.6315

I hate Quaggans.
I hate champion farm trains.
I hate the Necro’s DS, not because i find it hard to fight against but because I hold it responsible for ruining the potential of the necromancer.
I hate that the engineer’s main focus is using elixirs and standard military weapons instead of gadgets and machines like turrets or drones.
I hate that they go through the effort of making new weapon skins that no one gets to use thanks to the stupid RNG.
I hate Quaggans.
I hate that the warrior has better rifle skills than the engi and better bow skills than the ranger.
I hate people who exploit there way through dungeons.
I hate it any time some one says “Stack here”.
I hate that the elem cant specialize on one element and still be good.
I hate that the ranger cant tame the coolest animals like griffins, raptors or monitors.
I hate Quaggans.
I hate time gated items like charging quartz crystals.
I hate how damage is the only thing that matters.
I hate how bosses are immune to control effects.
I hate that “pets” won’t attack the large bosses like Claw of Jormag.
I hate Quaggans.

I’m sure theres more but im tired of this game.

Edit: Oh, I hate that racial skills have such long cooldowns while at the same time sucking.
I hate that elite skills are no more powerful than a utility skill but with an extra long cooldown.
I hate that all the guys that play female characters females.
I hate when people call there character “toon”.
I hate Quaggans.

Ok now im done, for real.

(edited by XelNigma.6315)

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

I hate Quaggans.
I hate champion farm trains.
I hate the Necro’s DS, not because i find it hard to fight against but because I hold it responsible for ruining the potential of the necromancer.
I hate that the engineer’s main focus is using elixirs and standard military weapons instead of gadgets and machines like turrets or drones.
I hate that they go through the effort of making new weapon skins that no one gets to use thanks to the stupid RNG.
I hate Quaggans.
I hate that the warrior has better rifle skills than the engi and better bow skills than the ranger.
I hate people who exploit there way through dungeons.
I hate it any time some one says “Stack here”.
I hate that the elem cant specialize on one element and still be good.
I hate that the ranger cant tame the coolest animals like griffins, raptors or monitors.
I hate Quaggans.
I hate time gated items like charging quartz crystals.
I hate how damage is the only thing that matters.
I hate how bosses are immune to control effects.
I hate that “pets” won’t attack the large bosses like Claw of Jormag.
I hate Quaggans.

I’m sure theres more but im tired of this game.

I give you 3 minutes until some1 like Vayne comes and ask you why you’re still playing…

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Posted by: coronaas.4362

coronaas.4362

“Play how you want” should NOT mean “able to clear all content.”

today I saw a post by an ele complaining that in full pvt gear and a staff they were having trouble in the gauntlet and that it should be nerfed so they can get the liandri mini pet.

This attitude that no matter what you do you should get a trophy for trying makes this game an absolute joke. If everyone gets the same participation trophy why even try to play better? We need some harder content that not everyone can clear on first try in whatever spec/stat/gear combo they feel is best.

The Big Bad Behr – Death and Taxes [DnT]
http://www.twitch.tv/coronaas

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

How the trading post dominates the game. How it is completely unregulated while the rest of the game is. How players that take advantage of the fore mentioned add nothing to the game while effecting other players in a less than positive fashion.

RNG…ofc

Serenity now~Insanity later

Posted by: Vitus Dance.4509

Vitus Dance.4509

Jumping puzzles. That is all.

Bingo!

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

Lack of effective alternatives to evade and DPS spam in PVE.

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

I dislike time gate.

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

Charr

15 letters

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

bound system in equipment

I took an arrow to the knee

Posted by: Akari Storm.6809

Akari Storm.6809

@Tobias, It was me and my team that took down Abbadon. I didn’t see Kormir handing out advice on how I should equip my heroes. Added, It was me and my team that kept saving her butt through out the whole campaign. Added, it was my expertise(and other players like me) that defeated most obstacles to even get to Abbadon eg, I figured out the Flameseeker Prophecy and defeated Mursaat/Titans/Lichx2/Shirox2/ and Abbaddon’s Harbingers and armies.

I was so good that I made the highest rank in her little order. I should have just killed her because she made nothing but bad decision after bad decision, but I’m a hero.

On topic: I hate that spvp has just one mode (so far), conquest.

I once hated how crafting took items bought with skill points, but that hate has diminished due to I dislike crafting in this game and now skill point scrolls of knowledge drop so…

I hate crafting because of lodestones and other t6 items that barely drop. T6 mats drop a bit more nowadays with the champ farm up and running + clockwork chaos at work, but it’s the amount of items that crafting takes. I always thought it was too high.
Don’t fret though, I hate crafting in a lot of MMO’s.

I hate one shot mechanics.
I hate content built around Dps. I know, I know. There are many who build their characters supporty or tanky, but let’s be honest. Dps is king.

I hate fixed stats on Ascended gear(so far), when there was a perfectly good system already in place not to mention an entire crafting skill line…jewel crafting.

All these things are minor though in the big picture.

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

SAB, Asura

Same here. /\

I will also add group dungeons/fractals. I absolutely loathe content that forces me to form a party with others.

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

Charr armor quality

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

Asurans. I used to like them until I transferred to T1 WvW.

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

Akari Storm.6809

today I saw a post by an ele complaining that in full pvt gear and a staff they were having trouble in the gauntlet and that it should be nerfed so they can get the liandri mini pet.

This attitude that no matter what you do you should get a trophy for trying makes this game an absolute joke. If everyone gets the same participation trophy why even try to play better? We need some harder content that not everyone can clear on first try in whatever spec/stat/gear combo they feel is best.

In all honesty, I think the Ele is right to some degree. In a game like this that doesn’t have roles, Anet has to realize that you should support all stat combinations when creating content.

Not talking about the Liandri fight in particular as that is a fight with one shot mechanics and a shoddy camera. Has little to do with what gear you are wearing for phase 1. Maybe phase 2, the “DPS” phase. But if you are lasting to the time limit…maybe there shouldn’t be a time limit.

Tobias Trueflight.8350

@Tobias, It was me and my team that took down Abbadon. I didn’t see Kormir handing out advice on how I should equip my heroes. Added, It was me and my team that kept saving her butt through out the whole campaign. Added, it was my expertise (and other players like me) that defeated most obstacles to even get to Abbadon eg, I figured out the Flameseeker Prophecy and defeated Mursaat/Titans/Lich x2/Shiro x2/ and Abaddon’s Harbingers and armies.

I was so good that I made the highest rank in her little order. I should have just killed her because she made nothing but bad decision after bad decision, but I’m a hero.

I was promising myself I wasn’t going to get into this . . . yet again . . . but given I’ve been relatively good this week concerning not giving in to temptation I figured I might as well save the booze and give in to this temptation. Especially since you decided to throw out the lore argument in the first bit there about “gearing up your heroes”.

I am immensely surprised you “figured out” the Flameseeker Prophecies because that was the most convoluted set of events which I’ve seen as far as predictions. And I watch Doctor Who. You didn’t figure them out, there was never a choice to do anything but what was in front of you and take care of one problem at a time until suddenly it was over. You didn’t even get TOLD the prophecy other than Glint’s cryptic hint about the Ring of Fire. Which conveniently the Mursaat left you a door open to go visit.

You got handed the solution to that problem. A lot like thwarting Shiro was a matter of “and now you’re no longer immune to weapons and magic so you get to die now, k thx bai”. (And even then, it didn’t really fall to you, it fell to the Oracle of the Mists and his adepts to make sure he didn’t explode again with that Jade Wind stunt.)

Nightfall got worse on that score, because the only decisions you made? Invalidated because it all led right to the same point: killing Varesh and letting Abaddon out anyway. And rescuing Kormir, bailing her out of the prison, was your own fault to begin with for not killing Varesh rather than let her spout off and summon her demons. Heck, you could have stopped her right there but no, your character (and mine) decided to listen to Dunkoro and run away rather than just go for the blaze of glory like we did for the Lich and Shiro. We could have ended that whole mess right there but nope.

So, if you want to look at whose fault it is by the events? It wasn’t Kormir’s fault, it was ours.

I hate crafting because of lodestones and other t6 items that barely drop. T6 mats drop a bit more nowadays with the champ farm up and running + clockwork chaos at work, but it’s the amount of items that crafting takes. I always thought it was too high.
Don’t fret though, I hate crafting in a lot of MMO’s.

This is only the second game I felt even remotely in control of what I was doing with crafting. Every game else than this, it really felt like I could only make whatever they decided I needed to make, and it was almost always worse than drops I had to line up and wait for.

Here that’s not going on. I still have to work on those drops but at least my crafted gear isn’t significantly worse (and in fact with Ascended will be much better) than something I can go farm up in Orr.

. . . for the record, the only other game I felt I had more control and more usefulness out of bothering with crafting was Ultima Online.

Akari Storm.6809

It’s a game, we will always be handed solutions. Point is, we did the work. Kormir got rewarded. We saved her butt. She got rewarded. It’s a game. We will always do the work. But anet chose to story her getting rewarded. Granted…you can’t very well give us what they gave her, but something more than a crappy forgotten sword when she received GODHOOD for our work. Our decisions(builds not story because the story can only go one way), proved victory. Kormir wasn’t too instrumental in anything. She’s a leader of an order that was decimated. And through our gameplay, not hers we won.

As for Shiro, that was Anet’s decision again in the story to have those prevent him from unleashing another jade wind catastrophe. We as players beat his kitten though. Had Anet let us kill him, we would have.

I said I hate crafting in most MMO’s. I dislike it in this one because of the frequency of dropped lodestones and other materials. I’d rather farm mats myself than farm gold and buy them. It just takes twice as long to do so I don’t or won’t. This wasn’t directed at you anyway. So I don’t need to discuss it at all.

Posted by: Snype Cyclos.7391

Snype Cyclos.7391

Permaknockdown. It’s not a mechanic. It’s garbage.

Posted by: Master Fuhon.1068

Master Fuhon.1068

-How MMO gaming is headed in an entirely opposite direction that won’t ever come to benefit living beings
-Corporations that buy out smaller competitors so they can sabotage them
-Bait and switch and other retail scams
-Attempts to get 13 to 18 year olds addicted to games and gambling
-Propaganda spreading and censorship
-Professionals who aren’t professional because they don’t learn or develop a work ethic
-Communities that promote exploitation, gang harassment, and/or substance abuse
-Conversations about things with people who never bother to learn
-Selfish players who care nothing about anything outside of their buble
-No talents who increase their own exposure even though people are harmed by it
-Urgent warnings that get ignored or discarded, creating a future where people complain endlessly about what they didn’t see coming

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

In all honesty, I think the Ele is right to some degree. In a game like this that doesn’t have roles, Anet has to realize that you should support all stat combinations when creating content.

Not talking about the Liandri fight in particular as that is a fight with one shot mechanics and a shoddy camera. Has little to do with what gear you are wearing for phase 1. Maybe phase 2, the “DPS” phase. But if you are lasting to the time limit…maybe there shouldn’t be a time limit.

No, you shouldn’t support all stat combinations. People have to accept that some just don’t work for the content they’re taking on and actually use their brains, this entitled mentality is why we have dumb living story updates where you smash auto attack to pick up loot and then when a boss like Liadri is made, endless hordes of QQers cry for nerf because they can’t do anything besides smash one and pretend to tank a boss with oneshot mechanics.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

Charr armor quality

This is a big one for mine, specially when it comes to medium. There are lots of good looking armor (IMHO), but only like 3 or 4 that actually take into account that charr have a tail.

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

Posted by: Nalora.7964

Nalora.7964

That Elite Skills are not better than regular skills, they are, in fact worse, and useless for the most part. GW1 had wonderful elites that had low cooldown times, and were something you really wanted on your bar.

The overuse of CC by developers on their mobs.

That most mobs are just uber high armor and HP and do not have any nuance to them.

Auto slow when you are hit, and yet mobs are not slowed when hit.

Dungeons that have no nuance or puzzle to them but are merely high level uber mobs in great number thrown at you for long periods of time.

Waypoints and Armor repairs that nickle and dime you to death, and prevent you from easily and joyfully “gathering your party before venturing forth”.

Lore that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Anything that feels frustrating, tedious, or boring. I believe games should never have any of these three words associated with it.

The overuse of “soulbound” and “accountbound”.

Being punished for the sins of others.

DEMAND Bunny Slippers and a bathrobe!

Posted by: Dual.8953

Dual.8953

CoF farming, but that died so, Scrubs who have no interest in improving, and how defiant has effected control builds. Also, class bias in dungeons.

Registered Altaholic
Part-time Kittenposter

Posted by: Dromar.1027

Dromar.1027

lack of tanks and healers

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

Arenanets clinical obsession with every last kitten copper.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

Just gonna say it.

Trahearne.

Posted by: xephire.8324

xephire.8324

I hate people who hates complainers and claim they do not have constructive criticism while they themselves do not provide constructive criticism while complaining about complainers.

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

I hate kids that play mmorpgs. Every single one of them. It seems like I get at least 3 of them in my party, whenever I join a party, in any mmorpg I play. Every one of them is rude, annoying, and their instinct is to complain about everything. I swear, I get the kids that are on their periods because they use all caps at me all the time, they can’t type more than 2 words before hitting enter. Example?

Heyy man
i Havve
someting
to tel u.

That right there makes me want to yell at Anet for not implementing age control. Heck, I see more 10 year olds than I do 20+ year olds in this game too. This game seems to be the worst because it doesn’t have a subscription fee.

Out of curiosity, how do you know they’re 10?

Age control is as useless as PEGI and ESRB ratings. If the parent buys it and registers the account in their name, not much ANet can do about that. That’s why 10 year old kids are playing far worse games (GTA, for example).

The way I see it, any grievances I have with the game are going to be accepted by some people (the idea of ‘everyone wins’ for example), while I’ll also accept things that others have an issue with (While the group combat isn’t up to scratch, I like not being stuck in a single role).

/copoutanswer

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Akari Storm.6809

No, you shouldn’t support all stat combinations. People have to accept that some just don’t work for the content they’re taking on and actually use their brains, this entitled mentality is why we have dumb living story updates where you smash auto attack to pick up loot and then when a boss like Liadri is made, endless hordes of QQers cry for nerf because they can’t do anything besides smash one and pretend to tank a boss with oneshot mechanics.

If you aren’t going to have a reason to have certain stat combinations, then why have certain combinations? As I said, Liadri fight is more about mechanics than gear, but the ele has a point…

If you have the option to have certain builds, then why can’t content be done with them?

Also, when it comes to liadri, let me know when there is a build for any class that can do here with 6 gambits. Hell, I’ll take 5 for that matter.