What ever happened to...

What ever happened to...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

There are so many things that seem to have been either hinted at or even shown in-game previously that are nowhere to be seen. So I decided to make a thread about all of the things we were shown / expected to be in the game that are nowhere to be seen.

My list starts with the sea monster at the end of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35BPhT-KI1E&feature=player_detailpage#t=338

and…
o The Wizard’s Tower having more lore & actually being expanded on more since War in Kryta in GW1.
o What of the White Mantle?
o The Shining Blade?
o The Mursaat?

Anyone else wonder about these or other things that just sort of disappeared from Guild Wars 2?

(edited by TehPwnerer.7215)

What ever happened to...

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

Well I really don’t want to spoil this for you, so for your safety.

Scarlet killed them all, she’s that powerful.
.Then Trahearne peed on them

What ever happened to...

TehPwnerer.7215

I get what you’re saying about the lore turning into a joke with those 2 Sylvari, but now that we have that out of the way let’s try to have a serious discussion please.

What ever happened to...

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

the shining blade still clearly exists so perhaps you should pay mor attention on that front .

What ever happened to...

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

Both still exist. If your playing human and choose the path never knew my parents you get the option of playing through part of your personal story with the While Mantel as your Foe. However it would be nice to see either group, although the shining blade looks to be more the queens elite guards and nothing more now, take a larger role in the world.

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

What ever happened to...

TehPwnerer.7215

Both still exist. If your playing human and choose the path never knew my parents you get the option of playing through part of your personal story with the While Mantel as your Foe. However it would be nice to see either group, although the shining blade looks to be more the queens elite guards and nothing more now, take a larger role in the world.

I’ve done that story line and I have a hard time believing that they’re either just Queen’s guard for the Shining Blade and bandits for the White Mantle. And if that’s truly where ArenaNet left them and plans to keep them there I will be extremely disappointed.

What ever happened to...

Adine.2184

its ironic when you think about it . Now its the White Mantle hiding out in the maguma while the Shining Blade are the ones running things in Kryta .

What ever happened to...

TehPwnerer.7215

its ironic when you think about it . Now its the White Mantle hiding out in the maguma while the Shining Blade are the ones running things in Kryta .

I just wish they had more of a role in Guild Wars 2. Guild Wars Beyond just seems so unfinished and War in Kryta hardly left us with “White Mantle are done with and so are the Mursaat” so where are they in Guild Wars 2? I mean where are they really?

What ever happened to...

Adine.2184

who’s to say we wont see more of them later through LS?

What ever happened to...

TehPwnerer.7215

who’s to say we wont see more of them later through LS?

Because unless it has to do with a party or Scarlet the living story is pointless and provides nothing to advance the lore forward.