What happend to Guild Chat?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: EoNenmacil.2361

EoNenmacil.2361

So been 2 weeks with no Ruby and no Guild Chat. I would say that it has more viewers then On Point that every time i look it only has about 120-170 viewers, Guild Chat always hits around 250-400.

So will we see more Guild Chat? Or is another thing being added to the List of cut projects.

I do understand why it would be if it is added that list. Takes devs away form work. where most of the guys that do On Point are just shout casters and Pro players.

Thoughts?

2nd Officer of Ethereal Guardians ~Syinne Rio~

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

I am not able to see the shows thanks to my schedule, but I love how they try to give us insights into their work, even if it tends to be superficial sometimes.
I like it when they break out of their shells and just say how it is.
That’s just something refreshing

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I think they have one live stream slot, occasionally two if they use Wednesday for the community showcase like yesterday, and that they want to give a fair share of time to the PvP crowd. On Point was gone for a while, so we got weekly Guild Chats. Perhaps they’re just balancing that out now.

I certainly don’t feel Guild Chat’s been cut.

Posted by: RubiBayer

RubiBayer

Content Marketing Manager

Next

It’s not been cut. I was out last week at Emerald City Comicon, and this week we’re taking a break while I prepare the 4/22 post-spring-update show.

Posted by: drunkenpilot.9837

drunkenpilot.9837

Thanks for the reply, Rubi. Glad to hear it. I almost always miss the live streams, but I generally do watch them after-the-fact. I’m sure a lot of other players are in the same boat as me, with weird work schedules and such.

Good stuff though!

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

So if 4/22 is post update that means it’s dropping next Tuesday. So glad you were all so straight forward answering this when asked … /sarcasm.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

So if 4/22 is post update that means it’s dropping next Tuesday. So glad you were all so straight forward answering this when asked … /sarcasm.

They literally just released a teaser video that states the update is on the 19th.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

They literally just released a teaser video that states the update is on the 19th.

Yes, but they could have answered the question when asked earlier this week.

One of the worse things about Colin’s hype train was he would hint at something, say we would have to wait only to have that information already up somewhere else. Just tell us instead of forcing us to check out all your social links to find the one that tells us when.

Didn’t even see the blog post until you mentioned it as I simply check the forums.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Jaken.6801

Yes, but they could have answered the question when asked earlier this week.

One of the worse things about Colin’s hype train was he would hint at something, say we would have to wait only to have that information already up somewhere else. Just tell us instead of forcing us to check out all your social links to find the one that tells us when.

Didn’t even see the blog post until you mentioned it as I simply check the forums.

He came on the forums the night before the trailer, actually saying that they were very busy and didn’t have time for it.
He even said that they reveal something the next day and that was when the sneak peak trailer hit.

Previous

RubiBayer

Next

Thanks for the reply, Rubi. Glad to hear it. I almost always miss the live streams, but I generally do watch them after-the-fact. I’m sure a lot of other players are in the same boat as me, with weird work schedules and such.

Good stuff though!

Thanks for mentioning that, really. It’s always good to hear that someone whose schedule conflicts with the GC broadcast schedule finds the YouTube videos helpful.

Glad I could shed some light on the schedule too for you.

Posted by: reikken.4961

reikken.4961

I watch them after the fact too, but mostly just because I can skip around in a recorded video, but can’t do that in a live stream

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I prefer to watch live when I can as the Twitch chat sometimes (not always, certainly not often) contains clarifications or additional information from the devs. And rarely something special happens like seeing Rubi glide in Orr which is so much more awesome for not being expected or spoiled.

Previous

RubiBayer

Next

And rarely something special happens like seeing Rubi glide in Orr which is so much more awesome for not being expected or spoiled.

That was so much fun. I wish I got to do something like that every show!

Jaken.6801

Or when the devs go off the rail and then we have to see Rubi getting panicked…

Bad for her, great for us.
You have my sympathy

Previous

RubiBayer

Eh, it’s mostly just funny. Some of ‘em stay off the rails and it makes it ridiculously fun. Over time I’ve started just giving them A Look and then laughing at them.

I’m still trying to find an excuse to bring Josh and Peter back on at the same time. I WILL find one.

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

It’s not been cut. I was out last week at Emerald City Comicon, and this week we’re taking a break while I prepare the 4/22 post-spring-update show.

WAIT a minute… nobody ask about this? Emerald City is real? Can i go too?
how can i get to Oz?

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!