What i think guild wars 2 needs

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Khaos.6094

Khaos.6094

Simple. you’ve been out for coming up to 2 years now. It’s about time for another class. simple. yes you update frequently. I really do admire that but people need a reason to come back and a new fresh class will give them that.

May I suggest the Sycthe wielding class from night fall. please XD thanks

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

I’d rather have the existing classes fleshed out first with more options in traits and skills. There’s no point in making a new class if all the current ones are so shallow.

Posted by: Khaos.6094

Khaos.6094

it’s been 2 years mate. if they haven’t fleshed them out more by now they aren’t going to flesh them out anymore. you want them to take 5 years to flesh out the classes we have now.

We need some new blood a new mechanic.

Posted by: Eucalyptus.9784

Eucalyptus.9784

The problem with this suggestion is that it only fixes the game for people who want to roll the new class.

I really like their updates. A new class would be cool. But I also want them to work harder on modifying the current classes to have better mechanics.

Hybrid PU Clone Spam Build – Chaos Clones

Posted by: Mysticjedi.6053

Mysticjedi.6053

A new class also needs to make sense to what is happening the game. Just adding one to add one is silly. Work it into the living story, like, I hope, they are going to continue to work in new skills and, hopefully, new weapons for classes into the game.

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

New races, new elites, new zones, player housing, tags for: RPers, and other PvE content.

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Equinox.4968

Equinox.4968

The dervish won’t be added to the game for quite a few reasons. I’ll refer you to a post I made in another thread that explains why new races and classes are virtually guaranteed not to be added to this game.

Posted by: Kurrilino.2706

Kurrilino.2706

New races, new elites, new zones, player housing, tags for: RPers, and other PvE content.

hey hey hey………………. we are talking GW2 here.
We have to keep players happy who have “Angry Birds” as alternate games.
No reason to bring quality and depth.