What if...

What if...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Illuzion.3576

Illuzion.3576

What if the opposing baddies were made playable? The Inquests, Svanirs, Centaurs, Flame Legions and the likes? Their ingame stories made intertwined to the main stories? WvW the good vs the bad? I would love to play Svanirs for once. What do you guys think? Just an imagination..

What if...

Posted by: Doombringer BG.3740

Doombringer BG.3740

Good idea, but…. ain’t nobody got time fo dat.

What if...

Posted by: MrWubzy.3587

MrWubzy.3587

They’re sort of playable if you use some tonics and get in to roleplaying. But it really would be cool to experience the story from their perspectives as a player and not just a third party looking in through a window.

| Biyx [Guardian] ; Aika Vonelli [Ranger] |
| Proud roleplayer! |
| Biyx’s All-For-Nothing Challenge |

What if...

Posted by: RSLongK.8961

RSLongK.8961

No time for cool story when they have to push the silvary bs down on our throats

Main: Warrior|Character counter: 16

What if...

Posted by: Diovid.9506

Diovid.9506

Anet wants everybody to play the good guys. They also want to keep PvP out of PvE. Besides, something like that would take too many resources to implement in a decent way.

And centaurs? I don’t think non-bipedal races will ever be playable (if new races are added at all). They just don’t work with armors, weapons, emotes, skill animations, jumping, dodging, swimming and so on.

What if...

Posted by: Gibson.4036

Gibson.4036

What Diovid said.

/thread

What if...

Posted by: MrWubzy.3587

MrWubzy.3587

Anet wants everybody to play the good guys. They also want to keep PvP out of PvE. Besides, something like that would take too many resources to implement in a decent way.

And centaurs? I don’t think non-bipedal races will ever be playable (if new races are added at all). They just don’t work with armors, weapons, emotes, skill animations, jumping, dodging, swimming and so on.

Actually a few tonics have some working jump, emote, skill, dodge and swimming animations, so it is possible in those regards. The armor and weapons, though, are true. Just imagine trying to fit a quaggan or centaur with the armor and weapons we have now

| Biyx [Guardian] ; Aika Vonelli [Ranger] |
| Proud roleplayer! |
| Biyx’s All-For-Nothing Challenge |

What if...

Posted by: Meridian.4983

Meridian.4983

Though it would be funny to see a centaur dance

[NA] | BP
Zombie | God | For the Pass!

What if...

Posted by: Chameleon Dude.1564

Chameleon Dude.1564

So, you just want Anet to do what WoW did? I’ll pass – it wouldn’t add anything meaningful to the game.