What is Your Endgame?

What is Your Endgame?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: vesica tempestas.1563

vesica tempestas.1563

Ap hunting, working on nevermore, spvp and dungeons/fractals/wvw when I fancy a change.

“Trying to please everyone would not only be challenging
but would also result in a product that might not satisfy anyone”- Roman Pichler, Strategize

What is Your Endgame?

Posted by: Evga.2471

Evga.2471

My end game is farming and stock pilling it to the end of days. Also to save enough gold to get all the skins from a certain weapon set. I need about another 1,384 gold to get the rest of the skins.

(edited by Evga.2471)

What is Your Endgame?

Posted by: toaster messiah.7320

toaster messiah.7320

My end-game is Legendary Weapons.

I am planning to craft at least 1 of them for each weapon type my main can use (guardian). So far I have Bolt, Sunrise, Juggernaut, Flameseeker Prophecies and Rodgort; currently working on Ad Infinitum and Nevermore. I am not in a raiding guild and it kills me to be not able to get legendary armor when it comes.

All the things I do in game are just means to my quest for legendaries. (Maybe except for WvW, it is just amazing)

What is Your Endgame?

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Dropping Jars of Bees on everything.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

What is Your Endgame?

Posted by: Rashagar.8349

Rashagar.8349

I don’t think I have enough time to have a proper end game besides “catching up”.

Dailies, continuing the story, unlocking elite specs on all 9 characters, owning a legendary, collecting skins, accumulating wealth, playing in wvw, interacting with guildies, making all my characters fully geared and pretty (which will most likely never happen since I’m constantly switching focus on them to different specs), starting scribing, completing collections and achievements, actually learning to play a thief, forum wars, finding a wvw guild that fits me well, cautiously dipping more than a toe into pvp, and that’s just in this game! There are other games I’d like to play too at some point.

What is Your Endgame?

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

Having fun

Go pvp with RL friend, improve my toon’s mix and match appearance and casual legendary weapon crafting

What is Your Endgame?

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

The HYUGE checklist on the achievements panel is my endgame.

That, and alts. Just got another to 80. >.>

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

What is Your Endgame?

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

Sitting, mostly AFK, on a map I’d like to do something on while entertaining a toddler…occasionally reading/responding to map chat and porting people to whatever “thing” I am afk at (usually a JP or mastery point).

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

What is Your Endgame?

Posted by: DaikonSamurai.6714

DaikonSamurai.6714

Fashion Wars, WvW, AP hunt, EotM, dailies, key farm, TP, LW/LS whenever those are out, festivals, SW, World bosses… and more but I don’t care to continue listing lol. Plenty for me to do still.

What is Your Endgame?

Posted by: Sisriana.2384

Sisriana.2384

AP hunting, farming (for gold, hoarding and legendary making), dailies, dungeons, playing all my alts, watching Teq die daily, SW and HoT. Also, map chat fun and entertaining trollage

#ThisRoseHasThorns
#LettuceLifeOP
#EloniaIsBae

What is Your Endgame?

Posted by: Rising Blade.9206

Rising Blade.9206

Dailies,WvW, Fashion wars, dungeons, raids, some random screwing around, walking from LA to divinity’s reach or maybe all over the explorable maps (by walk i mean walk), map chat, telling how bad the voice acting the living story has and some “feedback” to how the game’s going whenever someone brings the topic.

(edited by Rising Blade.9206)

What is Your Endgame?

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

Legendaries. Oh, wait, they decide to put a halt on the new ones…. Nearly done with making Nevermore after that I haven’t the slightest idea.

What is Your Endgame?

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

when i close the game, that’s all the “end” game there is.

What is Your Endgame?

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Depends on the day really….

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

What is Your Endgame?

Posted by: Hapmuhr.2781

Hapmuhr.2781

Fashion. No really, that’s my endgame.

What is Your Endgame?

Posted by: Makai.3429

Makai.3429

I was originally going to convert all my gold to gems then gift swim boosters to my friends and guildies.

Proud disabled gamer. Not everyone has the capacity to git gud.

What is Your Endgame?

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

I think for a lot of people around here end game is the forum. I think some of them are even in a forum guild. Just look at many complaint threads, even if they are constructive and well worded and watch for the OP to get zerged.

The Burninator

What is Your Endgame?

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

I think for a lot of people around here end game is the forum. I think some of them are even in a forum guild. Just look at many complaint threads, even if they are constructive and well worded and watch for the OP to get zerged.

Forum PvP is a thing. :P

It’s unfortunate that some people just feel compelled to argue rather than recommend improvements. /shrug

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

What is Your Endgame?

Posted by: Xbon.9086

Xbon.9086

playing the market and earning oodles of gold then spending that gold on black lion keys and rinsing and repeating.

What is Your Endgame?

Posted by: Harbard.5738

Harbard.5738

Sitting, mostly AFK, on a map I’d like to do something on while entertaining a toddler…occasionally reading/responding to map chat and porting people to whatever “thing” I am afk at (usually a JP or mastery point).

So this is where JP mesmers come from! Yay, parenting!

Give me game. Not grind, not gating, not RNG, not +stat junk, not checklists.

What is Your Endgame?

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

WvW. Everything else is done to fund WvW.

This right here. ^

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

What is Your Endgame?

Posted by: Wyn.5724

Wyn.5724

Mostly map/guild chat. I play on one character, have everything I want and can’t find a reason to start farming again. May do dungeons again but meh.

Was going to work on the new legendary longbow. Not a fan of shortbows.

What is Your Endgame?

Posted by: kamedin.4698

kamedin.4698

I play Guild Wars: Original and Stardew Valley for my endgame sometimes coming back to GW2 and seeing if the daily’s are easy enough to do since I hate the grind they call HoT.

Lyscir – Main Engi
[????] – HoD