What is there to do?

What is there to do?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: AzzaCin.3691

AzzaCin.3691

I can’t find anything fun to do in this game anymore. I played too much wvw and pvp that it becomes boring just looking under the tabs when joining. The living story events are a joke, I stopped doing my personal story as soon as Trahearne came into the picture (not a personal story after this guy hijacks your story).

So what keeps you guys playing the game?

What is there to do?

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

What is there to do?

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

For the last few days I’ve been griefing people in LA with snowballs. That’s been the single biggest bunch of fun I’ve had in the game since I started a year ago.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

What is there to do?

Posted by: Elothar.4382

Elothar.4382

I play off and on for a few hours during the week…a bit more on weekend. I vary my activities a lot. My own personal thing is that I try not overload on anything. I level alts for a bit, next time maybe some dungeons. Three days a week I am on guild missions. Weekends I may do some crafting. Occasionally I will devote time to a tough JP. I just try to spread things out and enjoy…no matter what I am doing. Another secret for me…if I am not enjoying something in game…I quit doing it. Some LS I do…some not – just depends on how interested I am. My alts are somewhere in the middle of their personal stories…rarely do any of them but occasionally I will drop in to see how things are.

I just do what strikes me on any given day…and I am never in a hurry to finish.