What is this ?

What is this ?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sutoraifu.9102

Sutoraifu.9102

I am not sure if this is where I’m supposed to be posting. Having issues navigating this site for the first time. Anywho, Sometimes in dungeon’s I’ll get this magic randomly from my toon’s hand. I have no idea what it’s from or what it’s for?

Screenshot available.
Anyone else experience this ? Or am I just special? lol

Attachments:

What is this ?

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

It’s not the F1 skill passive effect is it? Where every X number of attacks will make the next one apply burning? I think it adds some kind of effect when you proc that 5th attack. Just a guess.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

What is this ?

Posted by: Skan.5301

Skan.5301

It’s not the F1 skill passive effect is it? Where every X number of attacks will make the next one apply burning? I think it adds some kind of effect when you proc that 5th attack. Just a guess.

Might be. The F1 proc also leaves a blue flame above your 1 – 5 skills if I remember correctly when I played my Guardian. I could be wrong though.

“Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.”
– Euripides

What is this ?

Posted by: ProphetSword.5427

ProphetSword.5427

Virtue of Justice will cause a flaming graphic to appear above the skill and weapon bars (it’s hard to miss). It doesn’t appear in the screenshot, so I’m going to assume that’s not what you’re seeing (also, in my experience, you don’t see flames shooting out of the character’s hands like that either).

So yeah, you’re special.

What is this ?

Posted by: Sutoraifu.9102

Sutoraifu.9102

Yeah, it’s none of those. I’ve been in the Arah dungeon for like 4 hours and it won’t go away. I also had it shining from my hand in the AC dungeon a week ago. It happens randomly and doesn’t leave me until I’m out of the dungeon

What is this ?

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

I see this frequently enough. It’s a guardian specific graphic bug. As mentioned probably tied to the virtue of justice passive effect.

I suspect it occurs when you are CC’d while using the passive effect.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

What is this ?

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

looks like the downded state skill 1 to me…

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

What is this ?

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

There’s a bug with cancelling abilities where the animation gets stuck until another ability is used. As an elementalist, this results in fireball hands. It always goes away when casting the ability again though.