What people want? Please Read.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Engar.6074

Engar.6074

Hello everyone! I state that I am using Google translator is not being practical in writing English.
I wanted to ask what the community would like in this game.
I personally wanted to know from the Dev, or one of the upper floors, what they are working, if in January we will see a Raid or another Dungeon, Dungeon If the will as a path Aether (Perhaps the only instance of a certain level, fun and with a truly brilliant boss to fight.) or Arah, If you have ideas for revitalizing some classes and build, Utilities of Summon Pet or, if in the future we will have a truly competitive WvW to what it is now: Only do scores, leaving a void in those who practice it, If Grinding for sets or achi will be less effective during the new year so as not to have logged only player in the first five days of the new patch.
More or less, in a nutshell: We will have something to play in 2015 or is that all you have to offer GW2? It is not a controversy but .. I think it is proper to know what to expect in the future.

Posted by: Megastorm.6219

Megastorm.6219

Bloodstone bricks used in the rebuilding of LA, Guild Hall/Castle building.

GVG!-Oh…my magic carpet to attach to my shoulders when stored..

Rytlock..to come back from the Underworld as an unlocked..Ritualist, and have it be a new playable profession.

Underworld/Fissure of Woe GvG and/or Fractals..
In game mods who spread news, give out small goodies, wear upcoming outfits/weapon skins to show the players before implementing them in the game, and get ideas strait from the people.

Precursor scavenger hunt/recipes.

New Dungeon paths

Shield and Focus to swap names..

Hall of Monuments to get some much needed love, and more links to our GW1 accounts. Possibly even make it a home instance.

(edited by Megastorm.6219)

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Solid content across the board.
It’s what is needed especially when talking about GW2 endgame.

Pretty sure we shall see the return of the realm of torment and GvG as in guildwars.
In fact everything has been pointing in this direction.

The question is, will players still be around when it is introduced?

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

(edited by Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046)

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Look through the forum posting and if you can find 2 people who want similar (not even the same) things besides vague hard or rewarding, I would be very surprised. Asking for harder or more rewarding content and then not defining what you mean is meaningless to me.

Posted by: Megastorm.6219

Megastorm.6219

Seriously?..nobody else who flames each and almost every post out there will even post a few suggestions on this one? The gripes posts here got a +1…wtf show some heart, maybe they’ll read a few of ours.

Posted by: GuzziHero.5104

GuzziHero.5104

What I would like to see:

Trait acquisition changed back mostly to how it was. Trait points as they were, acquisition of Grandmaster ONLY to be gained in-game.

Megaserver can stay, but I would like to be able to choose my district so I can choose to be on a quieter shard if I wish.

Most of NPE is fine, except moving Downed back to unlock instantly, as well as Weapon and Profession Skills back as they were. Spamming #1 even in just the new character starter mission isn’t interesting.

Continual improvement of the LS. The latest few episodes were a MASSIVE step in the right direction.

More skill/weapon skills added. The statistics show that despite 5 races being playable in the game, the VAST majority make humans anyway, so a new race for me is pointless.

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

Underworld that requires minimum 70AR
Fissure of Woe that requires minimum 60AR
Domain of Anguish that requires minimum 60AR
Supah Awesome Advenchurr Fanbawks 3

That’s all I want in 2015.

Are you Shpongled?

Posted by: mosselyn.5081

mosselyn.5081

I don’t really need the game to change dramatically. I’m still here after 2 years, so they must doing something right!

My biggest problem is that I get seriously bored when there’s a big break in LS, like during the WvW tournaments or long holiday breaks. I think this is partly because I’m not the primary target audience. I don’t engage in pvp or wvw, and I’m not a cheev chaser. I’ve self-selected myself out of many activities. What would fill those gaps for me are things like:

Introduction of a new class. I enjoy leveling, but I have one of all the classes I enjoy (and some of the classes I don’t!)

A new reason to run instances. We don’t need the gold or the 2 year old skins. We don’t avoid instances, either, but they never spring to mind when having that “Whatcha wanna do?” conversation, either.

Some new guild rush/puzzle/challenges. There’s not enough of them so they all feel pretty stale by now and we often end up getting the same one or two several weeks ina row.

[OTG] The Old Timers Guild of Yaks Bend
www.oldtimersguild.com

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I like leveling too, but I don’t want to level more characters with the trait system the way it is, so that takes away a big part of my game. I find other stuff to do, but I’m happiest when leveling characters.

Edit: So I’d like to see some changes that help me get back to that playstyle again.