What places in GW2 do you want to visit?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kaizer.7135

Kaizer.7135

Can be Cantha, Elona, Dominion of Winds, Crystal Desert, WHEREVER!

I REALLY wanna see what’s in that floating castle with the tamed elementals & I really want to see how my fellow Luxons are doing in the Jade Sea

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Cantha and elona obv, but they are discussed heavily elsewhere on the forums so wont rehash those discussions.

I think crystal desert. Never liked maguuma much and the underground stuff risks being too laggy. The desert will have kralks impact zone, the old colossus statue and hopefully news of elona in some form..

Also, north shiverpeaks. Would like to see familiar sights from EOTN as that was my fav area in GW1. Hopefully that big blue area is an inland sea as well.

Lots of potentially cool stuff!

Posted by: captaincrash.6528

captaincrash.6528

Dominion of Winds mostly, was very interested with Tengu during GW1 and would like to see how they’re doing.

Secondly the Crystal Desert. Though bland it was still pretty interesting in the original and now with jumping plus probably influence from Palawa Joko it would be more fun to explore, plus we don’t have a desert zone in the game currently so would be a nice change of scenery.

Crash ~ Charr Reaper

Posted by: Mathias.9657

Mathias.9657

Elona because Palawa Joko, Cantha because it’s the best in every way. Crystal Desert would be nice as a change of scenery but what would we do there? Ascend? ANet already made that into a gear grind instead of story missions like in GW1.

I guess we could defeat our doppleganger again and meet Glint if she’s still around, and that would definitely be a good reason to go there.

Back to WoW, make GW2 fun please.