What's YOUR favorite area in GW2?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Cezton.2415

Cezton.2415

So far I’d have to say Maelstrom Mountain for me.

The volcano, grassy lands, the water in one area. Super nice.

Posted by: Ruggy.7819

Ruggy.7819

I haven’t seen all of the zones yet, but so far my fave has been Lornar’s Pass.. I totally fell in love with how it looks, from mountainous terrain in the north to a really cool Skyrim kinda vibe in the south (and awesome pirates!)

I really enjoyed my story quests in this zone and I feel that the dynamic events that take place here were really well done too, the pirate island DE is really comical and on the eastern side there are a few really nice chaining DE’s that take you up and down the land with alot of NPC chatter inbetween

Loved it

Posted by: Campana.9216

Campana.9216

Actually, I like Malchor’s Leap and Fields of Gold on Orr – they’re not pretty but they’re full of fascinating remains, and really atmospheric.

I also like the ruins that were cities in GW1 (the remains of old Lion’s Arch in the harbour, Droknar’s Forge etc).

Posted by: Columba.9730

Columba.9730

The coastal areas with cool coral reefs.

only thieves know how to play, they chant “L2P” every time their god mode is challenged.

Posted by: FarFarAway.6579

FarFarAway.6579

Anywhere with dragons.

Posted by: Ten.8421

Ten.8421

I haven’t seen the 70 – 80 Shiverpeaks area yet, but I generally have a weakness for snow and rain, so about any area that has ample of either is right after my heart. Especially Fisher’s Eye Bridges in Timberline Falls, where snow falls on the pines tugs at me.

Also, the Brand, especially in Fields of Ruin with the frozen oily bubbles, looks really cool.

Gamut Gaming Group [GGG], an inclusive non-oppression, non-prejudice, non-normativity group.