What's coming up?

What's coming up?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Navazarian.9246

Navazarian.9246

Okay, I’ve loved the game so far and will continue to do so until… erm… well… actually I dont have an answer for that.

No, instead I come asking a simple question:

Ive been away for 2 weeks and am behind on all the GW2 news. Has ANet announced any new features or extras? We are all pretty excited about the future of this game and wonder what new content theyll add… and I’m probally jumping the gun haha.

Still, would be cool to hear they have finally given every player their own city to place where they want… nah kidding.

Anyway, have ANet announced any new features coming up?

What's coming up?

Posted by: shogun.5328

shogun.5328

Yes there is a new patch coming tonight as a matter of fact.

- New level cap increased to 150
- Mounts (inlcuding dragons and mountable starships to take you to other planets)
- 400 man raids
- All player receive full exotics, 5 legendaries, 100 gold, and 3 mounts immediately upon hitting level 80

What's coming up?

Navazarian.9246

Although I would love to beleive you, I smell something fishy…

Nah but seriously, nice way to combine pretty much every complaint about the game into one post! :P

What's coming up?

Posted by: ExTribble.7108

ExTribble.7108

Nothing serious so far. They’re mainly focused on bugfixes and balancing atm from what I can tell. If you want to see the changes that have already been bade in the past 2 weeks, at least look through the patch notes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news

Remember, we’re just a month into the game, so they’re probably not going to be releasing giant chunks of content just yet :P

“Any lump can hack bad guys to death, but it takes skill
and style to turn them into craters and dust.” -Tonn
Number-crunching for ecto salvages – periodically updated

What's coming up?

Posted by: Forestnator.6298

Forestnator.6298

Halloween =) …

What's coming up?

Navazarian.9246

Nothing serious so far. They’re mainly focused on bugfixes and balancing atm from what I can tell. If you want to see the changes that have already been bade in the past 2 weeks, at least look through the patch notes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news

Remember, we’re just a month into the game, so they’re probably not going to be releasing giant chunks of content just yet :P

Yeah, no I wasn’t expecting any huge announcements. I know the game is in its infancy so I dont want to come across as one of these “why isn’t there any new content yet” guys. To be honest I figured it would mostly been balancing, but you never know what snippets of info might be released through other sources.

Halloween =) …

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Wonder if the Mad King will make his GW2 debut? We’ll have to see!

(edited by Navazarian.9246)

What's coming up?

Posted by: Maximus Delion.8719

Maximus Delion.8719

ArenaNet has stated on many occassions that they love Halloween. I can’t imagine us not getting some sort of festivities with goofy mini-games. Perhaps we’ll even get to see how the ol’ Mad King has been holding up over the past two and a half centuries.