What's in your wallet?

What's in your wallet?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: noobism.8420

noobism.8420

I’m getting close to crafting my first legendary, Chuka and Champawat! It’s been a great experience, I’ve really liked how the legendary journey has gotten me to parts of the game that I hadn’t explored yet by myself. Like right now, I’m getting my Stabilizing Matrixes through fractals which I’ve really come to enjoy! I’ve gotten a bunch of the items and materials needed myself just because it’s been fun exploring the different aspects of the game, and bought just the grinding materials (so much wood and leather!).

I’m getting down to only 4 items, T6 mats (going to purchase with all my Laurels), Stabilizing Matrix, Mystic Clovers, and Mystic Coins. I’ve been proud of myself doing most of this myself, but I am a bit bummed out that the Mystic Coins are pretty much a time-gated item. I could buy everything I need right now to craft it tonight, but I’m waiting until I have gotten all the Stabilizing Matrixes myself. When I do buy them, it will take away almost all of my gold.

So just for fun, to the point of my topic, what’s in your wallet? I hear people in-game, and on these forums talking about how they never have more than 20g and it’s impossible to save up for things, other people are generous enough to donate their gold and items (like the “Gifting Others” thread on the forum, which is great!). Just straight liquid cash, nothing waiting to sell on the TP, mats that you could sell, no gems…

163g 53s 28c

What's in your wallet?

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

I wise centaur once told me that riches is measured in hooves, not gold.

I got 2 hooves from him and no gold, so he was correct. Where the other 2 went I know not, but it sure wasnt my wallet.

What's in your wallet?

Posted by: BlackIsleDragon.7516

BlackIsleDragon.7516

I don’t have an exact amount, but about 55g… I used to maintain about 400g, then worked on Ad Infinitium and Kraitkin, along with helping friends with Legendary Weapons. I also have about… 70g or so in my personal guild bank, saving for the commander tag! (I should have bought it a long time ago lol). But, where my Wallet shines is I always stay over 5 million Karma. I rarely spend it, and seem to get a lot. This is after completing both of my Legendary items and having over 200 OB shards. Karma is my friend!

Fun post btw.

What's in your wallet?

Posted by: Thanathos.2063

Thanathos.2063

I’m usually around 1000 gold, +/- 100 or something.
I’m not playing much at the moment, so my main source of income is selling daily rewards / laurel items from my five accounts.

What's in your wallet?

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

What’s in my wallet?

Lint.

And dust.

Possibly a spiderweb or two.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

What's in your wallet?

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

15 things to type in here

Attachments:

I took an arrow to the knee

What's in your wallet?

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

http://imgur.com/a/cNSUa
A lot of random stuff.

What's in your wallet?

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

I made note of gold in my wallet at the beginning of LNY to see where I’d be at the end. 1315g at the start, estimating 1700g+ now (I haven’t collected it from the alt accounts yet).

Plus the usual assortment of junk. Heck, even I don’t know what’s in there!

What's in your wallet?

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

Mine’s kinda boring right now.

Attachments:

What's in your wallet?

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

10,000 deadly blooms??? How often do you run TA?

@OP – I have about 70 gold in my wallet right now, never really have much over 200 max because at that point I start spending it. I never have much more than 200 gold at a time before I spend it on some form of progression.

What's in your wallet?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Well, it’s not a Capital One Bank Card. Lol.

I used to keep 500+ Gold all the time, sometimes up to ~800, but now I only have 200 Gold. The new Wardrobe Unlocks, etc. ate it all.

What's in your wallet?

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

Approx. 2.4kG
I flip, maybe not as much as some though.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

What's in your wallet?

Posted by: Chad.6104

Chad.6104

About 650 gold. Thats more than I usually have as I buy gems when I get much above 500.

What's in your wallet?

Posted by: Aeslarin.6830

Aeslarin.6830

At the moment, my wallet stands at:

945g 85s 79c

What's in your wallet?

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

I almost broke 800 for the first time during Halloween, but then I spent over 100 on something, I’m not even sure what, probably some skin, or possibly for gems for some skin. I was then gradually getting back there and probably would have made it from selling the daily 16 golden envelopes until I spent another 50 gold on Icy Runestones to make the Grenth backpack.

I currently have 740g 86s 12c
Which is a far cry from the 2500g minimum I need to get the Scythe skin for my Revenant

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

What's in your wallet?

Posted by: JustACat.1086

JustACat.1086

20 gold and dust. But it’s my own fault, spending recklessly and hating farming like a plague.

What's in your wallet?

Posted by: SunShamon.4320

SunShamon.4320

went crazy the other day and bought a bass now i only have 20 g

What's in your wallet?

Posted by: CaelestiaEmpyrea.2617

CaelestiaEmpyrea.2617

Somewhere around 1200 g. Got incredibly lucky with a BLC drop. Previously hovered between 100-300.

What's in your wallet?

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Stuff, not enough of it mostly.

Attachments:

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

What's in your wallet?

Posted by: Ophidia Moonstone.2587

Ophidia Moonstone.2587

I find it is more interesting to go to GW2 efficiency and look at what value they assign to my account, and it measures it next to other accounts. It is a little side game to see if I can bring up my account value relative to other accounts. Every percentage point feels a little bit like an accomplishment. Making legendaries can really drain your assets, but it doesn’t feel as draining when you see your account value go up.

What's in your wallet?

Posted by: MissSinfully.2478

MissSinfully.2478

I find it is more interesting to go to GW2 efficiency and look at what value they assign to my account, and it measures it next to other accounts. It is a little side game to see if I can bring up my account value relative to other accounts. Every percentage point feels a little bit like an accomplishment. Making legendaries can really drain your assets, but it doesn’t feel as draining when you see your account value go up.

Ugh it’s like an obsession trying to boost that value is it not? My goal right now is to average above 100k, but as you see I only hit it twice so far. I’m a little obsessed with Legendaries and Ascended Backpacks.

http://i.imgur.com/rnP4ZRO.png

http://i.imgur.com/qlzgldf.png

Edit: Weird, image tags aren’t working.

MissSinfully
Sonyanna
Dragonhunter

(edited by MissSinfully.2478)

What's in your wallet?

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

15charcharcharcharbinks