What's your favorite mini?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

For me, it’s Liadri the Concealing dark – no contest.

First fight in PvE to really push me to the limit, and the build I ended up using to finally defeat her is what I use for PvE now and it pwns!

Thanks Liadri

All is vain.

Posted by: Denial Of Service.5732

Denial Of Service.5732

For me, it’s Liadri the Concealing dark – no contest.

First fight in PvE to really push me to the limit, and the build I ended up using to finally defeat her is what I use for PvE now and it pwns!

Thanks Liadri

Same Liadri is by far my favourite mini, not to much because looks (im not a fan of human minis) but the fact that it has been the most rewarding thing ive got in the game so far.

im not a lucky guy in mmos, exotic drops dont drop at my feet like blues and accomplishing something that many called “impossible” is indeed a great feeling.

and mini white kitten =3

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Plush Griffon!!!

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

Posted by: Kiriwar.7382

Kiriwar.7382

Super Bee Dog

Like swords, sorcery and misfortune?
Read Wingless, a fantasy comic about a knight’s journey, here!

Posted by: cesmode.4257

cesmode.4257

I dont care for minis… but I seriously would love to get a mini that is one of the lead developers of Arenanet. As a joke though, you know? Nothing innately mean or negative. I think it’d be hilarious! How funny would it be if you saw mini Colin’s or Mark’s running around or something…skittering and scattering their little feet as you run to the trading post. Then you pull out another mini while you make your trading post transactions… John Smith

Karma is as abundant as air, and as useless as the Kardashians.

Posted by: Vladimer.7051

Vladimer.7051

I love my Chauncey von Snuffles III

:)

Posted by: Xehanort.4589

Xehanort.4589

Definitely the mini Reef Drake and the mini Black Moa:

Attachments:

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

meh Liadri is kinda lame, other than to show off the fact I beat it, why would I want a mini necro in perma “reaper of grenth” following me around? they shoulda just given us a tittle (not that I need a different one than my current) >> or ONE and only ONE TO AQUIRE account bound skin with unlimited use. (that you could select from a list from one of each weapon but you only got one!)

I <3 jack-a-lope <3 Hes soo cute ><! I want one! theres a video I want to make with it and the jack-a-lope tonic for my GF (inside joke) but I’ve never been lucky trying to get it ;—-;

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

At one point it was my Plush Griffon, which I paid $5 for (I believe he was 400 gems, and I couldn’t craft him because I had crafted the doll).

Then, either someone at the company or in the community decided that the Plush Griffon’s lack of proper swimming animation (he either would constantly run in place or glide without moving) was ‘immersion breaking’ (don’t get me started on the subjectivity of that little gem of an expression) and he was no longer allowed to swim.

Now, I’m left with an annoying $5 brick that, if I want to use, I have to ‘re-use’ every time I get out of the water to conjure him again, instead of once per zone, like all my other pets are.

What’s even more funny to me is that he was fine, he didn’t hurt anything, but apparently he was ‘so’ immersion breaking for someone, that he made the radar of something that had to be changed, and real developer dollars were spent on making the change happen, to ruin something I had paid $5.

It’s impossible to reconcile.

And when I ask about it in support tickets, I’m ignored.

Say what you will about a company like Gazillion, but at least they’ll have a discussion with you about what they are doing, why they are doing it, why things work the way they do, solicit suggestions, and actually ‘interact’ with their community.

Everyone has a straw, I guess this has been mine. It happened a long time ago, and I just get more angry about it with each passing day. Mostly because of what it represents on various levels.

But I like my lion cub now. And still like my doll.

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

I deleted all my minis.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

Posted by: XelNigma.6315

XelNigma.6315

I like the minis golems.
Nothing special or hard to get, I just like them.

Posted by: Starscream.6498

Starscream.6498

I like Liadri for the same reason Excalibur does, other than that, since this patch, I love the Enraged Twisted Nightmare, even though I don’t have it myself :x

Posted by: Rammie.2843

Rammie.2843

Mini Eir Stegalkin.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

If I’m able to get it the mini Liadri will be easily the one I’m most proud of. Definitely the one I’ve put the most effort in to get.

My favourite for looks is probably the mini Helmed Moa Racer. The racing moas look so silly in their oversized helmets and in mini form it’s even funnier. It’s also the same height as my minimum height asura which means I get lots of comments on them when they’re together.

But I like most of them. Even some of the more ‘boring’ ones like the stalker or the bear. That’s why I collect minis, as soon as I saw them in GW1 I loved the idea.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: mojowalker.3798

mojowalker.3798

Mine would def be the Skritt Forager, if it actually ran around shouting, “Killll it!”

“If you can’t beat them, get a bigger stick.”
- Some random quote -
The Walkers and the Whispers, ANVIL ROCK

Posted by: Topher.1684

Topher.1684

Mini snowman, mini lion (cub?), or any of the twisted minis (mender/nightmare – love their animations).

OH, and mini Zojja!

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

my toy ventari
15chars

Gunnar’s Hold

Posted by: Strelok.3051

Strelok.3051

The little quaggan pirate. Shame he doesn’t run around repeating his lines from halloween.

Posted by: Kasama.8941

Kasama.8941

I love the Raccoon, and it fits perfectly for the Ranger, but I didn’t play Guild Wars 1

80 Ranger | 80 Mesmer | 80 Thief | 80 Guardian | 40 Engineer
“The learned is happy, nature to explore. The fool is happy, that he knows no more.”
-Alexander Pope